Page 62 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Hooray, you're back! 8D I wondered where the heck you guys all went. XD It's me, Achilles and DHPflareon posting in Emerald and occasionally another or so.

BUT BOO ABOUT NO JOBS. :C But we can hope! XD

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    Sadly, no so far. D: Stinks but oh, well. I still have plenty of apps put in, so, I'm not giving up hope. :D
    if you need an update please contact either myself or Grace !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Nah, it's alright. I read everything although it seems completely random. XD But, I tried to muster something up. Sorry for not including EVERYTHING that happened but I can't put nonexistent conversations in so... :P

All of this seems pretty awesome though! Curious on what's going to happen next although it's pretty much predictable for me (not gonna say how, haha - I may be wrong). :P

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    Nah, it's alright. I read everything although it seems completely random. XD But, I tried to muster something up. Sorry for not including EVERYTHING that happened but I can't put nonexistent conversations in so... :P

All of this seems pretty awesome though! Curious on what's going to happen next although it's pretty much predictable for me (not gonna say how, haha - I may be wrong). :P
    Backtracking is fine ! in fact its encouraged !

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Oh really, Achilles? O: I didn't know that it was. By that do you mean reacting to things that happened during other's posts and then by the end of your post, being up to date with all that's happened and reacting to the last thing that happened? That sort of thing? I do that, but try to avoid doing it too much because otherwise it seems like I've gone back in time a little. XD

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh really, Achilles? O: I didn't know that it was. By that do you mean reacting to things that happened during other's posts and then by the end of your post, being up to date with all that's happened and reacting to the last thing that happened? That sort of thing? I do that, but try to avoid doing it too much because otherwise it seems like I've gone back in time a little. XD

~SF.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Just want people to go into back story if they missed out and they want to catch up.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Hey, guys, sorry I've been MIA for a bit ^^' One word: school. Oh, and then some new responsibilities I have in my local church, haha. I REALLY needed to de-stress this past weekend. I seriously was about to go crazy. BUT! I'll be posting in Ruby again tomorrow ^^ (don't have time now cuz I need to go to bed early... ^^') Again, sorry for being quiet these past few days ^^'

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

IT'S OKAY WE ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY. XD It's fine! People have other commitments like that! x) And it seems people have that sort of commitment around now, since GCEA's been going sorta slow anyways.

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    IT'S OKAY WE ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY. XD It's fine! People have other commitments like that! x) And it seems people have that sort of commitment around now, since GCEA's been going sorta slow anyways.

~SF.
    Yeah it has ! Everyone up for X and Y events still ?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    That might be cool, though I would make sure that everyone's made sure to dig through the game nice and good, just so we're fully aware of what we're doing and can adjust any Pokemon's points if necessary, Savvy?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!