Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    This thread was so interesting to read.~

I don't mind being interviewed in the future but I'm pretty boring to interview xD;;
    I make the boring into SOARING and this is the Member's Spotlight! SO...

I'll add you to the list, and welcome aboard Ghosty <3
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

2. This post has been liked by:

Wow, so enthusiastic. xD

And no worries! Oh, the good old times. Great interviews. xD

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    This was so funny. xD I'd volunteer, but I'm not sure I'd have too much to say haha.

I didn't know you did games design either, Winter. O: I did 3D animation a while back and that was fun!

Administrator

Just got a chance to read it (since you were really wanting me to check it out last night xD). Sorry I was super tired around that time.

Anyways, it looks like it turned out really well! It almost seemed to be twisting more than one way. One minute you were on one subject, the next it was totally different. Kinda like someone from the paparazzi haha. Either way it looked really good. If you ever did it on me there probably wouldn't be much to say xD. My knowledge on all things Pokemon is either good.....or seriously bad. Either I know it right off, or I don't. It was really great though T17! Really entertaining.

Honestly nothing too special going on right now either so it'd be one weird conversation. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    This was so funny. xD I'd volunteer, but I'm not sure I'd have too much to say haha.

I didn't know you did games design either, Winter. O: I did 3D animation a while back and that was fun!
    Thank you Gems! 8D Once I get Arrow's done, I'll add you up if you're interested :3 Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Just got a chance to read it (since you were really wanting me to check it out last night xD). Sorry I was super tired around that time.

Anyways, it looks like it turned out really well! It almost seemed to be twisting more than one way. One minute you were on one subject, the next it was totally different. Kinda like someone from the paparazzi haha. Either way it looked really good. If you ever did it on me there probably wouldn't be much to say xD. My knowledge on all things Pokemon is either good.....or seriously bad. Either I know it right off, or I don't. It was really great though T17! Really entertaining.

Honestly nothing too special going on right now either so it'd be one weird conversation. xD
    Like finally man! Hahaha, thanks! I'm glad it was as entertaining as I hoped it would be :P If you would like to be on the list, let me know! Don't worry, I work like that, and its fun cuz I'll the make the conversation lively! xD So no problemo. What makes the rapid fire round, is not whether you're an expert in pugeymanz. But I like to see people nervous and lose shiz when a timer is on them X')
    '

I'm definitely interested in participating

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Thank you Gems! 8D Once I get Arrow's done, I'll add you up if you're interested :3 Let me know.
    Okay, can do. :D This rapid fire round should be fun. If I don't know the answer, GOOGLE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

Or I can just flail around like a Magikarp, that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I'm definitely interested in participating
    I'm definitely interested in spotlight'ing you...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Okay, can do. :D This rapid fire round should be fun. If I don't know the answer, GOOGLE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

Or I can just flail around like a Magikarp, that's cool too.

Editz: Doing Arrow Jolteon's Spotlight now. Expect it to be up by latest today <3

10. This post has been liked by:

Current Spotlight:
    Arrow Jolteon

[Profile Link]

Welcome all to Week #1; but Spotlight #2 of PxR's Member Spotlight! Tonight, we've got another very special guest on the show, and it's none other than Arrow-Jolteon, who was also our Moderator of the Month; January 2016.

- How many Arrows did she take to the knee?
    - How is she so dedicated to the forums?
    - Does she have any rivals on the forum?
    - Why am I concerned with this?

Well folks, I've had the same questions like you all for quite some while now. So as always, I stalked our Guest down, and got some favorable answers :'3 Here is her Spotlight below!

The Spotlight
    Spoiler:
    Trainer17: Good Morning Arrow!

Arrow-Jolteon: Mornin'~

Trainer17: ...and Welcome, to PXR's Member Spotlight! This is your host, Trainer17 or Sam! 8D

Arrow-Jolteon: lol, hey Sam 8D!

Trainer17: ... and I hope, through this show, most of us forumers (myself included), get to know more about you! 8D

[We're EXCITED]

Trainer17: But before we begin, start us off with a short intro about yourself!

Arrow-Jolteon: Well, I'm a 23-year-old who is about to graduate from college. I grew up in Mexico, but as soon as I graduated High School I moved to the US to study college, and I've been living in an apartment ever since.

=======

Trainer17: That's a sweet intro! Do you intend to move back to Mexico after you graduate, Arrow?

Arrow-Jolteon: Probably the latter, tbh; part of the reason I had to come to the US was because there weren't many career options geared towards my interests back in Mexico, so it will probably be easier for me to find work here.

Trainer17: I see, well, that's how life can be. You grow up in one place, you live out in another.

Trainer17: What are you majoring in? ;D

Arrow-Jolteon: Animation

Trainer17: T___T am I the only one with a shitty major. YOU GUYS ARE HAVING KEWL MAJORS!

Arrow-Jolteon: There's no such thing as a "shitty" major. A job is a job, man. Unless you're majoring on something like murder, in which case yeah, that is a pretty terrible major.

Trainer17: xD very nicely put! I like that attitude of yours! Its no doubt you clinched the Mod of the Month!

Arrow-Jolteon: XD To be fair I only got that because I somehow managed to keep the Daily Pokémon Opinions updated on schedule.

Trainer17: It's not easy to keep on going, even when things might seem dire. You have my applause for that, because you kept on going. I should socialize more around the forums. I barely know any other mods besides a handful few.

=======

Trainer17: How did you end up with us 8D As in, how did you end up at PxR?

Arrow-Jolteon: I was invited by the lovely Suicune's Fire.

Trainer17: OH MY EX WIFE!

Arrow-Jolteon: She told me about the forum and I got curious, so I decided to join. Strangely, my joining of PXR also roughly coincides with my leaving my DA account (nothing to do with any users or anything, I just got kinda bored of the site).

=======

Trainer17: Alright! Let's talk about your first username. What was it? Or how did you come about making it? Were many arrows fired that day till you took one to the knee? ...this joke is getting dryer by the day.

Arrow-Jolteon: well, the username you see me with right now is the very same I've always had since joining the forum. I wanted to have a username in honor of my favorite Pokémon, and the Arrow part came about because at the time I was considering taking up archery classes. It ended up not happening due to time constraints, sadly, but the name still stuck.

Trainer17: Shall I surprise you with something?

Arrow-Jolteon: sure

[SHE'S SO EXCITED!]

Trainer17: My name too, is the very same since I joined the forums 8D

kricketunes started singing

=======

Trainer17: Share with us some of your first time experience around the forums. You can link me your very first forum post if you'd like
    Arrow-Jolteon: geez, dunno if I can do that, since it'd probably take me three eternities to find it XD but well, I of course started as a regular member. I didn't actually do much besides lurking about and occasionally giving my two cents about certain topics. When I joined the forum, Pokémon was on the verge of Generation 6, so there was a lot of activity regarding the news, with speculation all over the place, talk about the starters, the new Pokémon, the then new Fairy-types and Mega Evolutions, etcetera. They were fun times.

Trainer17: indeed they were, Arrow, indeed. =3

Arrow-Jolteon: yep

Trainer17: and it's bound to happen again, with Pokemon Sun and Moon on the rise...ZING!

Arrow-Jolteon: XD

=======

Arrow-Jolteon: I wonder how Ho-oh and Lugia feel about that; they were the OG Sun/Moon Legendary Duo.

[20 minutes on, the talk goes on about Ho-Oh and Lugia...]

Trainer17: Wait...are you a Ho oh or Lugia fan...? Depending on the answer you might either be my best friend or :f

Arrow-Jolteon: I'm actually a bigger fan of Lugia, but I still do like Ho-oh enough to feel bad for the neglect that it gets. I'm kinda weird like that: if a Pokémon is part of a duo or group and there's an imbalance of representation I can't help but feel that there's some unfairness going on. Like Charizard getting two Megas when the other Kanto Starters only got one. And on top of that Gamefreak only gives promos to the X mega. Like, what's the point of giving Charizard two Mega Evolutions if they're going to act like one of them doesn't exist? I just feel like it's unfair.

Trainer17: You just gave me the best answer I needed to hear 8D You shall be my awesome friend

Arrow-Jolteon: Yay!

[Another 30 minutes of talk about Mega Evos, and Eeveelutions...]

=======

Trainer17: OH, and a generic question as always. What was your first Pokemon Game?

Arrow-Jolteon: That's a doozy, actually. I have been a Pokémon fan since the franchise started (I was introduced to it by the anime), but I never got a chance to play the games themselves until Gen 3, when a friend of mine let me borrow his Emerald cartridge(main). The first official game (non main) I owned was Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Trainer17: What was your choice of Starter, then? :'3

Arrow-Jolteon: My Starter of choice was Treecko, and I think it had a pretty awful movepool by the end of the game, but it still somehow worked for me. Since the first official game I owned was Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, in a way my official starter is Eevee (no points for guessing what I evolved that Eevee into XD). But if spinoffs don't count, then my starter would be Turtwig from Platinum.

=======

Trainer17: Coincidentally, Grass types, from the looks of itDo you favor Grass Type Starters more than the other two?

Arrow-Jolteon: yep, turns out I like their designs more. Which is odd because Fire-type starters are usually more popular and Water-type starters tend to have more utility.

Arrow-Jolteon: and to be fair, the very first Fire starter was Charizard, who is one of the most popular Pokémon of all time, so all the other Fire starters kinda carry the dragon's legacy.

Trainer17: Until blaziken came, then started the fire/fighting starter legacy.

Arrow-Jolteon: oh yeah, I think everyone got sick of that one XD by the time Emboar came around, I think everyone groaned. it got to the point that when Fennekin was revealed the only hope people had for it was "PLEASE DON'T BE FIRE/FIGHTING!" It was both hilarious and tragic.

Spoiler:

Arrow-Jolteon: Lol, case in point XD

=======

Trainer17: Who do you consider your closest friend on the forums :'3 or by far the longest/oldest?

Arrow-Jolteon: Suicune's Fire. She's the one who introduced me to them in the first place. She's also not only my oldest friend in the forums, but one of my oldest internet friends period.

=======

Trainer17: How about Rivals? 8D

Arrow-Jolteon: none so far

Trainer17: .................yet

Arrow-Jolteon: m-hm

Trainer17: oh i like the way you think

Arrow-Jolteon: lol, do you now XD

=======

Trainer17: Do you ever see yourself quitting Pokémon?

Arrow-Jolteon: Nope. Out of all my childhood interests, Pokémon is one of the very, very few that actually stayed all the way to adulthood. So I don't see myself ever quitting on it. It's just too fun.

Trainer17: If you ever did, I'm coming to the US with a jolteon plushie as my weapon and I will find you, and I will bring you back into Pugeymanz.

Arrow-Jolteon: If I ever do give up on Pokémon, please do exactly that. Bring me back to the light! (plus more Jolteon plushies, yay XD)

Spoiler:

=======

---

Rapid Fire Round

Spoiler:
    Trainer17: This Pokemon has a flame on its tail, and if it goes out, it won't survive. It is orange and is known as a lizard Pokemon. It is a fire type. Who's that Pokemon?
    Arrow-Jolteon: Charmander
    Trainer17: XD
    6.5 seconds

Spoiler:
    Trainer17: Poliwag's swirl changes direction when it evolves into Poliwhirl. True or False?
    Arrow-Jolteon: true

7.6 seconds

Arrow-Jolteon: That little fact is kind of gross once you realize that spiral is supposed to be their intestines.

Spoiler:
    Trainer17: How old are Jessie and James actually? In the anime?
    Arrow-Jolteon: apparently fifteen, but they lie about their ages constantly.
    Arrow-Jolteon: I think there was a manual that said that they were 25, though.

[Known answer is 17, if it's any different, bring it up the Pokemon Court]

25.6 seconds

Spoiler:
    Trainer17: Professor Oak's actual name?
    Arrow-Jolteon: Samuel
    Trainer17: BLOODY BRILLIANT!

3.2 seconds

Spoiler:
    Trainer17: How many Eeveelutions are there?
    Arrow-Jolteon: 8
    Trainer17: you're pretty good, Arrow!
    Trainer17: x3
    Arrow-Jolteon: thanks :3
    5 seconds

---

Arrow's Artwork:

I didn't expect, but Arrow can draw as well! She's the Morale Boost Artist, who gives you love and motivation via her work~ Just look at her work, and it will talk to you. Heart to Heart.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Arrow is slowly getting back into drawing once again, and there is a possibility of an idea which she might bring to PxR in due time. Look out for it in the future!

---

Final comments from Arrow-Jolteon aka Curious Eeveelution:

Okay, to the members of PXR I say; let's keep up the Pokémon spirit, and let's look forward to the new generation, as well as any other new generations that may follow. Let's keep this forum an awesome community.

Spoiler:

Trainer17: And to the rest...? XD
    Trainer17: the rest of you folks can go *do something awesome* a thumb!
    Arrow-Jolteon: nope
    Trainer17: two thumbs?
    Arrow-Jolteon: the rest of you folks can keep being awesome
    Trainer17: Aww and here it is folks, Our Mod of the Month! 3 CHEERS FOR ARROW!

Next time, on MEMBER's SPOTLIGHT
    Spoiler:
    [2/25/2016 4:46:41 PM] Neko: Pfft
    [2/25/2016 4:47:57 PM] Neko: I've been to: Hungary, Germany, Italy, England, Honduras, Slovakia, Netherlands, and soon to add Belgium, Switzerland, and maybe Romania
    [2/25/2016 4:49:01 PM] Trainer17: T_____T i wish i was you
    [2/25/2016 4:49:05 PM] Trainer17: lol

===

[2/24/2016 8:16:39 PM] Neko: Everyone is going to die
    [2/24/2016 8:16:44 PM] Trainer17: XD

===

[2/25/2016 4:37:10 PM] Neko: Hablo espanol.
    [2/25/2016 4:37:38 PM] Neko: Spanish is my 2nd language. Not super fluent, but enough to get by.
    [2/25/2016 4:37:57 PM] Neko: I also know very little Italian and Hungarian
    [2/25/2016 4:38:03 PM] Neko: Cause why the hell not
    Last edited by Trainer17; 02-27-2016 at 10:04 AM.

OMG, Sam, these are so hilarious it totally makes my day to read them. XD And nice interview, Arrow! I love it, cause it gives me great insight to the awesome members of our forum. C:

Also ew with the Poliwag/Poliwhirl intenstines thing. Did not know that.

13. This post has been liked by: