Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Administrator

It may have to do with the fact a lot of hype is building around PSMD right now. So people want to get the latest version before it releases to see what the games are all about. That or the reviews were so bad on it and fan feedback that they don't feel the need to restock those. I don't care about those reviews though I still found it pretty good and worth playing.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    It may have to do with the fact a lot of hype is building around PSMD right now. So people want to get the latest version before it releases to see what the games are all about. That or the reviews were so bad on it and fan feedback that they don't feel the need to restock those. I don't care about those reviews though I still found it pretty good and worth playing.
    Hmm, probably. Yeah, I had to buy it used from Gamestop for $35, because Amazon had it for a whopping $57, which is crazy for a game that's been out for a while! Ah well, not a biggie. I've brought used games before, and as long as it's not a CD or disc that was used by someone's cat as a scratching post, there's usually no problem with it.

The reviews on it seem pretty good. Amazon, despite the bleh price, did have the ratings as high as four and a half stars. Seals the deal for me.

Oh no you don't Neo, not today.

Personally, I haven't sen much hype about PSMD. but that may be because my family and friends pretty much only play the mainstream Pokemon games, save for one who is a Pokemon fanatic like me. Though he's away at the moment. As for used games, most of the time it isn't any different than buying it new, ignoring price. It is fun sometimes when the original owner forgot to remove their data from the game and you can explore how far they got. Depending on the games it could be spoilers, but not usually.

VPP

Administrator

and Morzone with the block!

Yeah, some reason many of the Pokefans out there are still clueless to how great (of course opinions are based differently for everyone) the Mystery Dungeon series are. Many of the friends I have that play Pokemon only play the main series games. Whenever I try and get them to try PMD, they turn it down. I even try to explain how great it is, but they don't believe me. So I'm not gonna force them.....maybe just nudge them towards giving it a try one day and continue to try.

The time is upon us...

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Wait, wait wait, is PSMD out yet??

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Administrator

No, but next month it'll be out in Japan. Most likely a final trailer before it's release too.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Ah drat, I was close with that one!

I preordered PSMD anyway, but PMD:GTI should be good to hold me up until then. And if not, there's always the Mad Max video game and Star Wars Battlefront 3.

Speaking of Star Wars, what are the feelings toward the new movie coming out from Disney? Personally I think their going to over do the special effects and make it look too fake, but I'm holding out just in case.

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Speaking of Star Wars, what are the feelings toward the new movie coming out from Disney? Personally I think their going to over do the special effects and make it look too fake, but I'm holding out just in case.
    Not sure, that's a wait and see kind of thing for me. I'll probably end up seeing it in theaters anyway, but as for how it's going to be, I dunno. Usually I give movies the benefit of the doubt before coming up with a verdict.

Administrator

Well along with that there's two more bits of Disney news. A Star Wars section is coming to Disney World and Land. That should be interesting alongside the Nintendo section to Universal Parks.

Also for those interested in Kingdom Hearts III the new world was announced at D23 today. Big Hero 6 is gonna be in the game. For those that haven't seen the movie yet, the world story will take place AFTER the events of the movie. So best to watch the movie before you play it unless you don't mind spoilers.

Also I'm waiting to reserve PSMD. I've seen in Japan Pokemon Centers are getting a hard cover Game Art book for the game. I'm gonna wait to see if there's like a Collector's Edition released with it here first.

The time is upon us...