Senior Moderator

Step on the scene

What's up, I am Skull Kid, don't know how long that name will last but we shall see lol

Anyway, I migrated from the passing of my home forum SPC, sad to see it go after all these years, but alas nothing lasts forever. I went by N7, Andy, and Hyena on there. I know some of my peeps from SPC are migrating here, so I decided to pop in, keep in contact and whatnot.

Been a fan of Pokemon since it first came to the States, still have that old copy of Red.

And I do like anime, though mostly the older stuff, like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, DBZ, Gundam, Outlaw Star, and One Piece.

Yours truly, and still the moderator of your dreams,
    N7.

Hello and welcome to PXR! 8D

Sorry about SPC closing. =/ A lot of people have lost a great home, but hopefully PXR can be the shelter that everyone needs!

I'm wooonnndddeeerrrriinnnggg...since you go by N7, are you a fan of the Mass Effect franchise? c: IF SO, HELLO FELLOW FAN!!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here on PXR and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them! ^-^

Oh, hey Andy, Cowboy Bebop, huh? Fun stuff. Welcome to PXR~.

Andy, welcome!

I never knew you were into so many 90s anime series.

Good stuff, though. Those used to be on TV yeeears ago..

paired with Palamon
    Jude Mathis @ PC
    was Sora @ SPC

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

@Palamon @Kurosaki I didn't tell y'all? Well dang. I forgot to add Lupin the III up there lol and a BUNCH of other 90's stuff

@Suicine's Fire I am indeed a fellow fan of Mass Effect, though I have only played the first one, haven't gotten around to the other two. I am already starting to like PXR. Thank ya for the warm welcome

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Kid View Post
    @Palamon @Kurosaki I didn't tell y'all? Well dang. I forgot to add Lupin the III up there lol and a BUNCH of other 90's stuff

@Suicine's Fire I am indeed a fellow fan of Mass Effect, though I have only played the first one, haven't gotten around to the other two. I am already starting to like PXR. Thank ya for the warm welcome
    Welcome Sk! Im glad another Mass Effect fan is joining. You going to try to jump back in when the next one comes out? What section did you Mod at your old forum?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Welcome Sk! Im glad another Mass Effect fan is joining. You going to try to jump back in when the next one comes out? What section did you Mod at your old forum?
    Yea, I will try my hardest to scrape up the money to get it lol, and I modded the Forum Games section, and the General Pokemon Discussion section.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Kid View Post
    Yea, I will try my hardest to scrape up the money to get it lol, and I modded the Forum Games section, and the General Pokemon Discussion section.
    Awesome, I think im going to have to do the same. Maybe trade in my ps3 for the xbox 1. Its nice to see so many new people joining. Feel free to start up all the topics you like ;)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......