Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changing thread title

Recently I created a couple of threads that had closed in the title. Im finding it hard to change the title of the thread even when i got to advanced options. Can anyone tell me how to fix this.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Yeah, I'm not sure how to do it either. D: I thought you'd just have to go into the "go advanced" part of it too. =/

~SF.

Its a little different here on PXR. I think only a mod can change the title once the thread is posted.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I can change titles of my own threads, there was just this one time where it said I could change it, but when I saved it, it went back to the original. And when I edited it again, it said I had changed it. Probably just a vB bug, I'm sure it can be fixed by Ray, Justin, or Dave. c:

|||||||||

I really think you should go back and change that title because that period is really bugging me.

Yes, I used "bugging" because of Corey's post AND said he should change the title because he can't. I am devious, aren't I?

I believe that in order to change the title of the thread, you need to double click beside your thread on the forum page. For example, If I was to change the name of this title, I would go to the The Suggestion/Question Box forum and double click beside the name of this thread.

Here is what should happen, if you double click on it.

Then simply rename the thread and press enter. I hope that solves your problem!

I clicked everywhere on a thread I made twice and it wouldn't let me change it that way. D:

Again, though, I can still change it via advanced settings, and I don't have any forum permissions members don't in the games. I can close my own threads, though.

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I clicked everywhere on a thread I made twice and it wouldn't let me change it that way. D:

Again, though, I can still change it via advanced settings, and I don't have any forum permissions members don't in the games. I can close my own threads, though.

As a mod I had those power on PE2K. You could click on any title and it could be changed.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Yeah, I could do it in my modded threads on PE2K, and I can do it in the Site Staff boards because Senior Editors are mods there, but I can't do it to my own threads anywhere else. :L

|||||||||

Ok, I've edited some settings and it should be working by now. If it's not working, then the change may take effect from subsequent posts from now on. I don't suppose someone could test it on an old and new thread?