Characters you Id With?

Are there any characters you see yourself as/id with?

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

When I was watching Clannad, I felt like I could really relate to the main character... What was his name again? Okazaki? And this is japan, so who know's if that's a first or last name. Anyway, my point is, he was in a similar position to where I am now. I may not be a bad student like he was, but when I watched the series, like him, I was a junior in high school, and I had no idea what the hell I planned on doing.

Administrator

Well for the first time I guess I can say I can relate to this character. One of my favorite anime has been Case Closed/Detective Conan for a good few years now....by few I mean since 2006 xD. Just recently, after playing through PSMD, I realized something. I've started to get a lot more perceptive on things involving puzzles and mysteries. Just a few days ago I watched the 19th Detective Conan movie. It was weird because....before Conan even started his thoughts on what was going on. I myself was thinking exactly what he says soon after. I just noticed things, even little things, that were off. So, I guess Conan/Jimmy/Shinichi just cause lately I've been more perceptive and interested with things involving mysteries.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..