Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Patty and Shayyena are alright, but Shiloh... whoa, that's a whole lot of appendages going on there! XD

They're always welcome to join in on the RP also. The more the merrier.
    They've given me permission to use them in the future if I want. They probably won't join though since they're not very active internet people.

Shiloh laughs at your horror/amusement at his sona. He's from Saudi Arabia so he wanted a djinn as part of his sona. His favorite Pokemon is Flygon. Also his online name is IktomiDjinn. The Iktomi part is a reference to his Sioux heritage. It's pretty much a troublesome spider so we threw some Ariados legs in there for kicks. All those Sprites were made by yours truly by the way.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I was planning on the food court sometime after Brian or Eevee's first transformation. I'm still deciding if I want to transform Brian first or his Eevee. I kinda wanna push Brian's and I'm trying not to force a Pika transformation so quick is all

About the green house though. It wouldn't effect someone whose transformation is already permanent though right? Just some odd effect like a mushroom or something growing out of their body or something?

Those look awesome either way! Yeah I got Eri to join ( a friend from my old site ) and even though he's been pretty busy lately he's got a few posts in. More we have the crazier things may get. I've even thought of something like how to try to escape IF it happens.

I wonder what would happen if someone became a Palkia and tried using Spacial powers to travel through dimensions while in the Trick House. Would it get them out or will it make things way worse?
    I'm okay with the Pika transformation. I know you want it, so go ahead! As for the Greenhouse, no transformation is truly permanent. The only way they wouldn't be affected is if they're already a grass type.

As for becoming Palkia, space works differently in the Trick House, so things would get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    They've given me permission to use them in the future if I want. They probably won't join though since they're not very active internet people.

Shiloh laughs at your horror/amusement at his sona. He's from Saudi Arabia so he wanted a djinn as part of his sona. His favorite Pokemon is Flygon. Also his online name is IktomiDjinn. The Iktomi part is a reference to his Sioux heritage. It's pretty much a troublesome spider so we threw some Ariados legs in there for kicks. All those Sprites were made by yours truly by the way.
    Ah, no problem, but great work on the sprites though!

Should the beach Sloane is thrown on to be the same one with the green-fungus sand that Joshua is on? Or do you want to be somewhere else and keep Sloane on her own for a bit longer?

VPP

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'm okay with the Pika transformation. I know you want it, so go ahead! As for the Greenhouse, no transformation is truly permanent. The only way they wouldn't be affected is if they're already a grass type.

As for becoming Palkia, space works differently in the Trick House, so things would get worse.
    Oh I'm sure xD. It will happen at some point. In fact, Eri gave me an awesome idea with it too.
    Spoiler:
    Imagine Pika vs his old companion (you know, the dead Pika).

Anyway, ahh that's what you meant by permanent. In your earlier post I thought you literally meant "permanently." Now I see what you mean. You transform them and then just don't have them transform into anything else (other than extra effects like Johnathan's butterfly wings)

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Palkia they may think is good, but really that would be bad. It'd be interesting to see played out though. Especially the Trick Master's reaction.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Oh I'm sure xD. It will happen at some point. In fact, Eri gave me an awesome idea with it too.
    Spoiler:
    Imagine Pika vs his old companion (you know, the dead Pika).

Anyway, ahh that's what you meant by permanent. In your earlier post I thought you literally meant "permanently." Now I see what you mean. You transform them and then just don't have them transform into anything else (other than extra effects like Johnathan's butterfly wings)

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Palkia they may think is good, but really that would be bad. It'd be interesting to see played out though. Especially the Trick Master's reaction.
    Yeah, you got it. As for him fighting his own dead Pika companion, geez, that's harsh, but a good plot device. Might be something to pursue when everyone's figuring out ways to pull the whole Trick House apart.

Also, I plan on having some... "interesting" things happen soon with what Jonathan's doing. You'll see.

Administrator

Yeah it would, but I spoil tagged it for 2 reasons. It's either going to or I'm gonna throw it out entirely.

I'm sure once things really get started its going to be interesting to see what comes up. Right now I'm trying to kinda lead Eri into somehow engaging with me to try and show me that wall so I can get Brian to sketch it out. After that I don't think it will be too much longer before I make him transform into something though.

The time is upon us...

Administrator

Small update, but come tomorrow or Monday I will try and get my next post up. I've been a little more busy than usual and haven't had time to delve into the mindset to write up the next part. I originally intended the next post to be rather dark. Now though...I'm not too sure.

As for my last post I kinda feel I had to push away from Eri since I didn't get him to push me really where I needed, but oh well. The wall is roughly sketched out. Oddly enough I have plans to make it have some interesting features.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Small update, but come tomorrow or Monday I will try and get my next post up. I've been a little more busy than usual and haven't had time to delve into the mindset to write up the next part. I originally intended the next post to be rather dark. Now though...I'm not too sure.

As for my last post I kinda feel I had to push away from Eri since I didn't get him to push me really where I needed, but oh well. The wall is roughly sketched out. Oddly enough I have plans to make it have some interesting features.
    No problem. I also figured I might need to kick things into gear, since things have slowed down a bit. Things are going to start to take a much darker turn.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ah yeah, sorry guys I've been meaning to reply but life has really prevented me from doing much on the Internet as of late.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

So I am going to put my oc character in this role play lol my friend told me to come to this thread so I did all the info on him so I will be giving the details I guess on here. I may have a second one I really don't know if I would be able to do that tho. So here is my info:
    Name: Sapphir Urameshi
    Appearance: Golden blonde hair, one blue eye and one crimson red eye. He is also 5'11" and weighs about 155lbs. He resembles Pokemon Emerald's protagonist.
    Current State: Unknown new Region Pokemon League
    Personality: Very caring of his Pokemon and shows leadership in stressful situations. Has some naivety and is very trusting but when it comes to battling he is very serious and uses knowledge from battling others to his advantage.
    History: Sapphir started his Pokemon journey when he was only 15 years old and during that time before he became a trainer he always befriended Pokemon. His first Pokemon he ever caught was a little tiny, shiny Totodile that he saved from drowning in a whirlpool. From that day, Totodile was always by his side until he finally got his Pokeballs and asked Totodile to join his party. The Pokemon League was intrigued at the idea that a trainer could easily befriend any Pokemon(including legendaries), so they challenged him to take up the position of Champion of the region he was born into (his father is the first and former champion.) The Pokemon League's challenge was for Sapphir to beat all the other regions Elite four members and Champions to even permit him to League Champion of his Region. So it took Sapphir about 8 years to beat every Gym leader and champions of all the regions and now he has claimed his rightful spot of Champion of his Pokemon region.
    Pokémon: Feraligatr (shiny), Sceptile(special shiny instead of red it has blue. Can mega-evolve), Charizard(shiny its eyes are lighter blue instead of red and completely black. Can mega-evolve into Mega Charizard Y), Gallade ( can mega-evolve into Mega Gallade), Electrivire( shiny), Noivern (very special Noibat Sapphir caught during his travels it has a different coloration that other Noiverns don't have but it isn't shiny.)
    Entrapment Length: About a month (he kinda likes the Trap Master. He likes puzzles very much.)
    Other: The new Region's Pokemon League Champion (was sent to the other regions to battle their Elite Fours and Champions to prove to the Pokemon League he was capable of being a Champion of the new Region.) (Having trouble with what to call the new Pokemon Region. Will come up with one soon.)