Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
Well, the good half of my imagination can be very creative and come up with very wild but fun adventures. However, I do have an insane side to my imagination that usually plays heavily into the more villainous characters. Since this is PG-13, I'll tone it down a bit, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Sounds awesome, now you've gotten me even more pumped for this! XD

And hey, feel free to use both the dark and wild stuff. Trust me, not everything we face in this RP is going to be friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
Hahah, I understand what you mean! I guess it's not that I'm unsure, it's just that I have to have a certain feeling to roleplay otherwise I just can't do it. I just have to crave RP'ing somehow. It happens sometimes but it's pretty rare. xD

But thank you for the invite! And who knows? Maybe time will tell differently! I guess we'll just have to see.
Hey, not a problem! Sign ups are always open (I almost never close them for my RPs), so if you'd rather watch the craziness first and jump into the wild waters later, I'm totally fine with that. But yeah, I'm sure even just reading along with this is going to be a wild ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
Awesome! I'll probably make one of each (One that's been in for a while and one that's new to the place) better start planning!

That's because Neo is pretty much the best RP maker ever. He clearly puts a lot of thought and effort into making these, and it really shows. Even if the RP community on PXR is small, we're all really lucky to have tried his Roleplays.
Yeah, I need to write up my character also. I was going to do it tonight, and now it's well past midnight over here. Hopefully I'll have it in tomorrow, but I'm still working on how I'm going to be starting him off.

And thanks, those are some pretty high compliments! I'll admit, I have an extremely wild imagination, I have crazy daydreams, and the dreams I have at night can sometimes be extremely wild and rowdy, but are still very satisfying in a way. That, and there's a nearly limitless amount of video games, books, and movies I use for inspiration.