Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well someone had to stop me. I'd have a threefer (threefor....threefur?....I dunno how to spell it =x) if I won again
    I've only won once, so I've gotta play catch-up. I just get so easily distracted by other stuff.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I've only won once, so I've gotta play catch-up. I just get so easily distracted by other stuff.

It happens to us all. I mean, we do have lives outside this forum. This thread got buried again. Plus you got your Smod duties and probably still helping plan future events for the site or updates (dunno if your one of those involved in the new mod selection as I think that's just admin stuff if I remember right, but there's those discussions too).....too much to name really. So yeah, distractions! Plus I have ADD, so I can get distracted easily myself xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

It happens to us all. I mean, we do have lives outside this forum. This thread got buried again. Plus you got your Smod duties and probably still helping plan future events for the site or updates (dunno if your one of those involved in the new mod selection as I think that's just admin stuff if I remember right, but there's those discussions too).....too much to name really. So yeah, distractions! Plus I have ADD, so I can get distracted easily myself xD
    Yeah, I've been pretty busy with event planning, and I'm pretty certain I'm going to have a part in the "Who Do We Mod Next Committee," which is super-hard because we had a whole slew of really awesome people (you included!) apply. So I wouldn't even know where to start with that.

Administrator

Yeah, I've been pretty busy with event planning, and I'm pretty certain I'm going to have a part in the "Who Do We Mod Next Committee," which is super-hard because we had a whole slew of really awesome people (you included!) apply. So I wouldn't even know where to start with that.

Well it all comes as part of the mod life! Constantly trying to stay active and provide fresh exciting content for the site. Then when it comes to needing to make a big decision like who to mod next for sure takes a lot of dedication and discussion. It's a big responsibility to hand off. So that's totally understandable.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Well it all comes as part of the mod life! Constantly trying to stay active and provide fresh exciting content for the site. Then when it comes to needing to make a big decision like who to mod next for sure takes a lot of dedication and discussion. It's a big responsibility to hand off. So that's totally understandable.
    It's crazy, the event planning is both work and fun, if that makes sense. I'm just glad a lot of the other mods are okay and onboard with some of my more crazier ideas.

Administrator

It's crazy, the event planning is both work and fun, if that makes sense. I'm just glad a lot of the other mods are okay and onboard with some of my more crazier ideas.

It totally makes sense. I used to do it on my old site NF, not GT, all the time trying to improve the RP or make my own RP mission to host. It's fun to create or banter back and forth ideas, but it's a chore to get in a nice working order. Even after some event is created, it's work enough keeping it run in a stable manner.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

It totally makes sense. I used to do it on my old site NF, not GT, all the time trying to improve the RP or make my own RP mission to host. It's fun to create or banter back and forth ideas, but it's a chore to get in a nice working order. Even after some event is created, it's work enough keeping it run in a stable manner.
    Brainstorming ideas is fun. Trying to work out all the kinks and mechanics is... more of a challenge. It's like...

"Hey, it would be great if we all would just sprout wings and fly!"

"Absolutely! But then... how would we drive cars, put on shirts, and sleep on our backs?"

Administrator

Brainstorming ideas is fun. Trying to work out all the kinks and mechanics is... more of a challenge. It's like...

"Hey, it would be great if we all would just sprout wings and fly!"

"Absolutely! But then... how would we drive cars, put on shirts, and sleep on our backs?"
    Yeah, brainstorming can be fun as long as you can think of good ideas to banter back and forth between. It's can be pretty tough to finalize something big though. Most the time it's worth it all in the end. Especially if it works and goes off without a hitch.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, brainstorming can be fun as long as you can think of good ideas to banter back and forth between. It's can be pretty tough to finalize something big though. Most the time it's worth it all in the end. Especially if it works and goes off without a hitch.
    It's VERY rare for something to go straight from beginning to end without goofing up somewhere along the way. And sometimes people are VERY smart when it comes to finding loopholes around the rules or the game system. It also helps to be quick and ready to improvise and tweak and "patch" the system. Heck, how many video games don't have dozens of patches after release?

Administrator

It's VERY rare for something to go straight from beginning to end without goofing up somewhere along the way. And sometimes people are VERY smart when it comes to finding loopholes around the rules or the game system. It also helps to be quick and ready to improvise and tweak and "patch" the system. Heck, how many video games don't have dozens of patches after release?
    That's very true. Even in RP's on a forum sometimes things get abused and someone starts getting to OP for others to even play with. Makes it unfair in a way. It's why there's always constant tweaks or patches going on over time yeah. So it's always good to keep up with those.

The time is upon us...