Sloane Jackson- Human
Food Court
Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

He was trying to comfort her. This Cinccino with butterfly wings that was once a human named Jonathan was trying to make her feel better. Sloane would be lying if she said it didn't help some. Not a lot, but some. He was right, maybe Odessa wasn't dead. This was a place where the laws of physics or… well the laws of just about anything didn't seem to apply. Maybe that meant Newton's laws of gravity weren't part of this place either. Or the laws of life and death. Sloane could only hope.

"Thanks," Sloane replied weakly. "Odessa is a Mawile. She's got a collar with a mawilite in it and her pokeball is a Heavy Ball. I'll just… stay here for now I guess. You're the first true company I've had since I got here a day ago. It's better than just going it alone. Like, I had my team but… it's not the same and they know it. Especially since I've become very accustomed to human company. It's just… better for me I guess."

Arceus couldn't this Sonya person take a hint that this was supposed to be a somber moment? Odessa was gone and this chick just didn't give any of the Tauros craps. Sloane really had to fight the urge to rip this woman a new one. Fortunately, the food seemed to do it for her. This ceramic clown thing emerged from the Quadratic Formula stand. Sloane couldn't help but snort and smirk in amusement. She totally deserved it.

Fox Oleander- Mermaid
A Small Pond
Affected RP'ers: @Morzone

Something disturbed the water. Fox could feel the ripples. What disturbed her slumber? Fox pushed off from where she had been laying and swam towards the source of the rippling pool. In there, she found a twig, with a face. Unusual. Probably in a similar situation to her own. Fox swam closer and circled the twig. She then proceeded to poke it.

"Hello? Are you alive? Or do I need to bury you too?"