Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Administrator

You know, as hard as I find it to even draw something. I think making a background would be just as hard to match whatever is in the setting and the background itself.

Haha, that's pretty funny what Neo said though. It's true! If you ever run out of repels, that's your next best thing!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I am legit surprised you didn't post that thing I requested you do earlier this year. Also *pokes* quit getting distracted you're already over a month late on my birthday present, Missy! XD

Anyway, once again your artistic skills make me envious because I can't do the artistic things in life! BALRHH. Though the Larvitar creeps me out a bit. I know I said this on deviantart too but really just… those eyes.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    You know, as hard as I find it to even draw something. I think making a background would be just as hard to match whatever is in the setting and the background itself.

Haha, that's pretty funny what Neo said though. It's true! If you ever run out of repels, that's your next best thing!
    Yes, that's it. And drawing characters is so much easier because you know where you want them, how they look, their poses, etc. But then the background... THERE'S NOTHING IN MY MIND FOR THAT. It's like I try to access a vault that contains the design of a background and my brain goes, "Access Denied. Draw stupid squiggles instead." SO THAT'S WHAT I DO.

XD Yes, true! Just call on good old Zara and she'll smash a few zubat for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I am legit surprised you didn't post that thing I requested you do earlier this year. Also *pokes* quit getting distracted you're already over a month late on my birthday present, Missy! XD

Anyway, once again your artistic skills make me envious because I can't do the artistic things in life! BALRHH. Though the Larvitar creeps me out a bit. I know I said this on deviantart too but really just… those eyes.
    x: :x Yes... About that... *cough* THE BAT SIGNAL!!!! *flees*

*returns* Thank you! ^w^ *bestows knowledge* DID THAT WORK?!?!? And hahah, originally it wasn't meant to be scary, but looking at that expression now...yeah, it's a little scary. xD

OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!! This was a request from Noble for her friend's birthday.

4. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    It's like I try to access a vault that contains the design of a background and my brain goes, "Access Denied. Draw stupid squiggles instead." SO THAT'S WHAT I DO.
    This made my day so much. XD Since it's pretty much exactly what I do every time someone asks for a background. /issolazy

Also awesome drawing! I already commented on that on dA, didn't I? xD

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

This made my day so much. XD Since it's pretty much exactly what I do every time someone asks for a background. /issolazy

Also awesome drawing! I already commented on that on dA, didn't I? xD
    Hahahhahaha I just laughed out loud at your freaking banner. That thing. Omfg the smiles get me so bad.

XD I'm glad it made your day! I am pretty funny aren't I IT'S SO TRUE THOUGH. LIKE WHO CAN DRAW GOOD BACKGROUNDS AND HOW?!

Yes, probably. I say "yes" but I actually don't know.

Hahahhahaha I just laughed out loud at your freaking banner. That thing. Omfg the smiles get me so bad.

XD I'm glad it made your day! I am pretty funny aren't I IT'S SO TRUE THOUGH. LIKE WHO CAN DRAW GOOD BACKGROUNDS AND HOW?!

Yes, probably. I say "yes" but I actually don't know.
    AHAHAHA. MY GOAL HAS BEEN ACHIEVED! Seriously, though, I think I've scared a lot of people with that thing haha.

You totally are! LEL NO. I might be able to if I practised more, but who has the motivation for that? XD I did, once, look on dA for tutorials on backgrounds and made some pretty cool crystal effects!

xP Well, in case you didn't see it, I said something about loving the party hats, especially the one on Lucario's chest!

AHAHAHA. MY GOAL HAS BEEN ACHIEVED! Seriously, though, I think I've scared a lot of people with that thing haha.

You totally are! LEL NO. I might be able to if I practised more, but who has the motivation for that? XD I did, once, look on dA for tutorials on backgrounds and made some pretty cool crystal effects!

xP Well, in case you didn't see it, I said something about loving the party hats, especially the one on Lucario's chest!
    IT'S JUST WAY TOO GOOD.

XD I know right? And it's not as fun as drawing characters... We need to find a way to convince ourselves that it is as fun! Then, boom! All better! :D

OH YES. I did even think of that comment when I was posting this earlier. XD I forget quickly. Who are you again?

IT'S JUST WAY TOO GOOD.

XD I know right? And it's not as fun as drawing characters... We need to find a way to convince ourselves that it is as fun! Then, boom! All better! :D

OH YES. I did even think of that comment when I was posting this earlier. XD I forget quickly. Who are you again?
    No way, drawing characters is heaps more fun! You were right, though, it's because we know what the characters and like and we envision their poses and such. But to draw a background out of thin air...even I can't do that very well. .n. It requires a lot of creative effort.

H-HOW COULD YOU?! *crawls under rock* I am the one and only Gem-n-Ems! D:

Administrator

IT'S JUST WAY TOO GOOD.

Honestly I'm so bad at drawing characters I'd probably be better off drawing backgrounds. Ask for me to add a pose to a character? It'd end up even worse. So yeah there's always that in which you are good at, which you like more than the other and are better at than the other. Yours and Gemma's seems to be characters over the backgrounds. Though to me I like BOTH your characters and backgrounds. I just think they are really amazing! =D

No way, drawing characters is heaps more fun! You were right, though, it's because we know what the characters and like and we envision their poses and such. But to draw a background out of thin air...even I can't do that very well. .n. It requires a lot of creative effort.

*pulls you out from underneath the rock* it's alright Gemma! I could never forget you. You're my super awesome Pika Pair!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 05-01-2016 at 04:12 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

It so is! Expressions, poses, and we know how to shade them. Whereas the background...it seems like all the rules are different! Even if they're not actually. xD It does!

I AM KIDDING. *pulls you out*--oh, Chara already did it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Honestly I'm so bad at drawing characters I'd probably be better off drawing backgrounds. Ask for me to add a pose to a character? It'd end up even worse. So yeah there's always that in which you are good at, which you like more than the other and are better at than the other. Yours and Gemma's seems to be characters over the backgrounds. Though to me I like BOTH your characters and backgrounds. I just think they are really amazing! =D
    WELL IT'S SETTLED THEN! Gemma and I can do the characters, then you can do the backgrounds. :D And aww, thank you! >w<

13. This post has been liked by: