Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

ISN'T IT ENOUGH TO SCARE ANYONE AWAY? XD

Yay, Ouran! :D I happen to love Ouran, it's absolutely hilarious. I was actually wanting to buy it on DVD at some stage aha. ANYWAY, that's kinda cool! I've never really known anyone that's had a style similar to my own, I wonder if she's still drawing?

Aha, I haven't forgotten! I keep reminding Chakra who reminds me I've just been a tad swamped with stuff lately, but I'm hoping to get to it soon! Along with entries for GCEA, another pokefusion, XAT, and whatever else requires my attention. too much stuffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yes it is!!

I wish I knew. We haven't been in contact in four years and I don't know where's she's going to high school now since I think she left the private school we were both attending at the time. If she is still attending, however, then I'll be attending her graduation so I can ask.

I didn't think you had. I figured you were swamped but in case you had forgotten I thought I'd remind you!
    Oh no I'm totally keeping Gemma reminded for us both! xD Just like I'm trying to get her to draw another after yours -prods Gemma in the arm- You know you want to Gemmaaaaaa! =D xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    SORRY IT'S SO LATE, @Noblejanobii. <3

Regardless, Noblechu is not happy with the circumstances of being turned into a Pikachu. :p I tried to draw a few bangs, but I was having an off day and it just wasn't working, so I ended up leaving it out. xD Hope the ring looks somewhat similar!

Spoiler:

3. This post has been liked by:

She looks awesome, Gemma! xD Love it. c: @Noblejanobii Y U GRUMPY. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED THE CHUS.

XD I thought drawing a grumpy version might suit the game better than a happy one. :p But you can pretend she's happy if you want.

THANK YOU, XANTHE!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Regardless, Noblechu is not happy with the circumstances of being turned into a Pikachu. :p I tried to draw a few bangs, but I was having an off day and it just wasn't working, so I ended up leaving it out. xD Hope the ring looks somewhat similar!

Spoiler:
    Awwww it's perfect! The ring looks exactly alike the real one and I'm so grumpy it's adorable. Given how begrudged I was at the time about falling for two different traps, it makes sense I'd be a little miffed. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    She looks awesome, Gemma! xD Love it. c: @Noblejanobii Y U GRUMPY. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED THE CHUS.
    I like the Chus. But I was angry because I fell for two different traps and turned into a pikachu twice as a result.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

teachmehowtoshadefurpls/shot
    This is amazing ; v;

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

8. This post has been liked by:

Awwww it's perfect! The ring looks exactly alike the real one and I'm so grumpy it's adorable. Given how begrudged I was at the time about falling for two different traps, it makes sense I'd be a little miffed. XD

I like the Chus. But I was angry because I fell for two different traps and turned into a pikachu twice as a result.
    You're so welcome! >u< It was actually kinda fun to draw, despite the awful day I'd been having, aha. Drawing is the best thing! I had thought it'd be best to draw you with a mad expression since you'd just come back to us and all, and then you had to leave again cause of the trap... D: *pats*

OH I SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE DRAWN YOU AND XANTHE TOGETHER! Ah, maybe next time. xD

@Sou Cleife Thank you so much! ;u; I was actually going to start tutorials when I have the time, so maybe I can help you out with that! I've checked out some of your art, though, and you're actually pretty good. c:

Administrator

Spoiler:
    GEMMA!! Noblechu, she looks amazing! Bangs or not she looks adorable, even when she's grumpy lol! Even with the ring on her ear (I'm surprised it fits that far down =0) it makes her super adorable and gives off one of those unique effects. @Noblejanobii how was doing those tests as a Chu? *snickers* sorry you fell for my trap there in the end. You can't tell me being a Chu wasn't awesome though!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 05-02-2016 at 03:21 AM.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    GEMMA!! Noblechu, she looks amazing! Bangs or not she looks adorable, even when she's grumpy lol! Even with the ring on her ear (I'm surprised it fits that far down =0) it makes her super adorable and gives off one of those unique effects. @Noblejanobii how was doing those tests as a Chu? *snickers* sorry you fell for my trap there in the end. You can't tell me being a Chu wasn't awespme though!
    It's no wonder I made horrible grades this past week. I couldn't bubble anything in correctly!

Lol but I don't have exams until this week so since I'm back to normal they should be a breeze.
    Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 05-01-2016 at 10:06 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

12. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

It's no wonder I made horrible grades this past week. I couldn't bubble anything in correctly!

Lol but I don't have exams until this week so since I'm back to normal they should be a breeze.

Oh you get used to using paws to writing things out with pencils eventually. When you've done it for as long as Gem and I have it's easy. Especially when you cut them down to Pika-sized.

Well good luck with your exams!

Hope we can see more of your awesome art soon @Lunar Latias Gemma! We all really enjoy seeing it! =D

The time is upon us...