Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
As someone that wears contacts all the time, yeah, glasses can go take a hike. I look awful with them too. And yeah, I don't think Pikachu looks all that great with them either. :x

And yep, I'll let you know about Pokémon Art Academy, because I was on the fence with that one for a while (it's actually much cheaper at the Pokémon Center than on Amazon!). My art skills are a bit shabby (shading tends to be my nemesis and it looks like this game addresses that), so I'm hoping this actually encourages me and kicks me in the butt to spruce them up.
Sadly I can't wear contacts. Astigmatism prevents me from ever doing that or LASIK. So hopefully they find a way around those someday so I can have better vision again someday. May end up picking up the Pikachu at this rate now xD

Awesome thanks! Yeah I was debating cause I'm a terrible artist. So shading will make me super confused since I'm not even good at the basic stuff haha. I was debating just to download it on the eShop. Odds are if I ever bought a physical copy I'd play it once then drop it never to see it again. At least with it always on me I would have reason to play again if I'm super bored.