Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Lol you're not doing him any favours. XD I'm sure it'll be fine. x) My power is OVER 9,000!!! (c wat i did thar)

It's their loss...not ours. That's what I keep telling myself anyway! ;n;
    Lol well I'm sure your responsible enough to not just randomly do anything with it "just cause." With great power, come great responsibility right xD? Haha, DBZ reference to to a DBZ based username xD yup.

That's 100% true in every way. Why live out their in what others call the "real world." We have the "world wide web" and the perks that come from that. Never know when you'll need a good friend on the other side of the world. Connections and all you know?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Lol well I'm sure your responsible enough to not just randomly do anything with it "just cause." With great power, come great responsibility right xD? Haha, DBZ reference to to a DBZ based username xD yup.

That's 100% true in every way. Why live out their in what others call the "real world." We have the "world wide web" and the perks that come from that. Never know when you'll need a good friend on the other side of the world. Connections and all you know?
    ...Am I? >:3

And yes, that was my hilarious joke. /nothilarious

Yes, that's exactly right! Connections have already served me well. x) And friendships. Woohoo!

3. This post has been liked by:

*Late to the party*

*Waves*

Welcome....glad you decided to join us in this place of FUN. :D

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-27-2016 at 10:44 AM.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Late as well! Heck yeah @ having the flu. ;w;

Welcome to PXR Danny! I hope you'll have a fantastic time and will stick around. I'm turning 25 myself next month and am still an avid Pokémon fan so it's always awesome having more of us. B]

Cheers!
    [ mal llsif bandori ]

I'll also be late and welcome you here, >_>;. You seem like you like Pokemon a lot, so you should fit in nicely.
    not that serious