Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

The Grand Easter Egg Hunt 2016! [All eggs have been claimed]

Credit to FissionBase from DeviantART for the image. Attempted Graphics by Suicune's Fire.

The Grand PXR Easter Egg Hunt 2016

Happy Easter to everyone of PXR! 8D Even if you don't celebrate it, it can be a nice excuse to gather the family and have a great time. And your PXR family is no different! Just like Easter of 2015, PXR is holding an Easter Egg Hunt this year as well! It will be very similar to last year, with a few extra little things added on. Around the forum's threads are scattered fancy eggs which you can find and claim in your postbit! There is a limit of only one egg per person, and no two members can claim the same egg!

This event will end on the 5th of April, 2016.

★ Where are the eggs?!
    30 different eggs have been hidden in various posts around the forum.

1. The eggs will only be hidden in the Welcome Lobby, Spriter's Sanctuary, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Spin-Off Games, Gen VI Wifi & Online, and Rising Shadows (in the Comic Board).
    2. The eggs will NOT be placed anywhere past 10 pages into each thread.
    3. The eggs will NOT be placed in a thread further than 2 pages into the forum's list of threads.
    4. The eggs will NOT be placed in [spoiler] tags.

Each egg will have a special code written under it that you're going to need to take note of and post here.

★ How do I play?

Your goal is to find ONE egg hidden in a post around the forum. You can then post in this thread claiming that egg by listing the special code found under it. DO NOT post where you found it, just the code and egg picture!!!.

If you happen to find more than one egg, you must pick one of them to claim. This egg will be added to your postbit.

Each egg can only be claimed by ONE person. So if you find an egg that has already been claimed, you'll have to keep looking for another one. If you find three eggs and all three are taken, you may request to be given one which is not taken. This is to avoid people spending ages trying to locate a free egg while another person happens to be lucky and find one that hasn't been claimed straight off the bat!

To claim an egg, fill out this form and post it in this thread!

Code:
    Egg picture (link or image):
    Code found under the egg:

★ What about the other eggs?!
    So you've claimed your one egg, now what? Well, there are still 29 other eggs to find! And these are associated with different prizes! Go out there and find as many eggs as you can. When you're happy with the number of eggs you've found, send a PM to Suicune's Fire with links to all the posts containing the eggs that you've found. PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM HERE! Only post the FIRST egg you find, if it is unclaimed.

If you find 15 eggs, you will be awarded with an additional special chocolate Easter egg for your postbit!

An Egg for Easter
    Great job! You found an egg in the 2016 PXR Grand Easter Egg Hunt. Only 29 more to go!

Egg Hoarder
    Congratulations for finding all 30 hidden eggs in the 2016 PXR Grand Easter Egg Hunt!

Tokens will be awarded after the event has finished.

There are additional prizes for finding more eggs!

★ Prizes? Yes, please!

NOTE: You do not have to feel the need to claim these gifts and sign up to them just to receive the prizes. It is optional. :]

VPP
    CLAIM ONE EGG! - Anyone who finds at least one egg during the egg hunt and claims it here will be eligible to receive a special, random Pokemon egg from VPP, which you can raise in addition to your normal VPP. This Pokemon counts towards legend and master requirements!

URPG
    The URPG is generously giving out sums of cash to people who manage to find quantities of eggs!
    5 eggs - $2,000
    10 eggs - $4,000
    20 eggs - $8,000
    30 eggs - $10,000

ASB
    Find one egg, and you will receive the Tiny ASB 3.0 Easter Gift Pack!
    Find at least 10 eggs, and you will receive the Small ASB 3.0 Easter Gift Pack.
    Find at least 20 eggs, and you will receive the Medium ASB 3.0 Easter Gift Pack!
    Find all 30 eggs, and you will receive the Large ASB 3.0 Easter Gift Pack!

Note: These prizes will be available after the 3.0 update.

Other prizes are to be announced!

★Hatching!
    Oh? It appears that eggs hatch approximately 24 hours after they're found and claimed! (If I'm available lol.) You only have to wait a day to find out what Pokemon you found. But that's not all.

Caption
    After your egg hatches and you find out what Pokemon was hiding inside, you can choose to give it a caption, name and gender! This means that when you hover your cursor over the little pokemon in your postbit, it will display a custom message. The name and gender will only appear if you include it within your caption, but will not contribute to your character/word limit. An example can be found below:

Mia ♀: This cute little buneary is full of life! She loves carrots, dancing and sunshine.

- Limit is 100 characters or 25 words; whatever comes first. HOWEVER, if you want the name and gender either at the end or the start of the caption, it will not contribute to this limit. However, if you include it within the caption (as a part of a sentence) then it will contribute.
    - Names and captions must be appropriate and not contain any words against the forum rules of cursing and other inappropriate language.
    - If you wish to change the caption, that is perfectly fine. Just try to pick one you want to stick with!
    - If you want to use the ♀ or ♂ sign instead of m or f, just let me know! If you have a num pad, it's alt 11 for ♂ and alt 12 for ♀. Otherwise, just ask or copy + paste from here. xD
    - You may post the caption in the thread or in a VM/PM to Suicune's Fire!

★Evolution?!
    Once you've found your egg and have it resting your postbit, you may notice that after a while, it may hatch! However, every one of these eggs contains a Pokemon who can evolve. How do you achieve evolution for your Pokemon? Well, it's simple!

For every evolution, you must complete one activity. You may choose to evolve your Pokemon only once even if it is capable of evolving twice. This is a matter of preference. But if you want your Tepig to become a Pignite and then an Emboar, you will have to complete both activities. If your Pokemon has a branched evolution, you can choose which evolution you want. You may also choose to complete these two activities for fun, even if you do not have a postbit Pokemon or do not wish to evolve it at all!

Crossword:
    The first task is a 20-word crossword! The link to the crossword can be found below. When you have completed it, please either take a screenshot or write out the answers and send it in a PM to Suicune's Fire!

List of questions:
    Spoiler:

Down:
    1. The only Pokemon to learn the move Frustration upon levelling up.
    2. A grass-type move which cures the user or allies of status conditions.
    3. Which Mythical Pokemon has a unique egg design featured in more than one game?
    4. The signature Ability of Cherrim.
    5. This Pokemon is always grooming its long ears. It can Mega-Evolve.
    6. These chick-like Pokemon wear bones until they evolve.
    7. At the start of Pokemon Gold and Silver, what does Mr. Pokemon give players on Route 30?
    8. This Pokemon carries around a stone while pretending it's an egg.
    9. This Pokemon digs through ground by using its ears.

Across:
    1. The name of an HP-restoring move learned through levelling up by only two Pokemon.
    2. A town well-known for its abundance of blooming flowers.
    3. Which Pokemon converts sunlight into nutrition?
    4. An evolutionary stone shaped like an egg.
    5. Which season is the default seasonal form for Deerling and Sawsbuck?
    6. The Chick Pokemon.
    7. The place trainers go to breed their Pokemon.
    8. These Pokemon are said to share their nutritious egg with injured Pokemon.
    9. These Pokemon never fully hatch.
    10. This vain bird-like pokemon is often too proud to accept food from trainers.
    11. The flowers on its body blooms when it gets hugged.

Spot the Difference
    The second method to achieve evolution for your postbit Pokemon is to complete this spot-the-difference picture of Pokemon Contests in ORAS!

There are 15 differences in total. (The shoes count as one, not two separate differences.) The top is the original and the bottom is the altered one. Good luck!

Spoiler:

Full-sized version here.

Once you have found all 15 differences, please send a PM to Suicune's Fire detailing your answers!

Please note that your eggs may take a few days to hatch. Evolving your Pokemon is obviously not available until the egg hatches.

To those with hatched Pokemon who wish to evolve them through activities:
    You must let me know that you want your pokemon to evolve, and if it's a three-evo family, you must tell me if you want them to evolve twice* or just once!

*Remember that you can only achieve evolution twice if you have completed both activities.

Mega Evolution

1. If you have, say, a Buneary, then if you complete 1 of the 2 activities for evolution, your Buneary will become a Lopunny. If you complete BOTH activities, then your Lopunny may become a mega if you so choose!
    2. If you have, say, a Torchic, then you may only achieve mega-evolution upon completion of BOTH activities. This will qualify you for a Blaziken OR Mega-Blaziken. Completing 1 activity will qualify for a Combusken only.

Remember, evolution is permanent! Once you tell me that you want your pokemon to evolve, there's no going back!

★ List of claimed eggs (30/30)

- Trainer17
    - Comatose
    - Chakramaster
    - Chakramaster
    - Nekomata
    - Neo Emolga
    - Neo Emolga
    - Noblejanobii
    - Noblejanobii
    - Caite-chan
    - Rival Max
    - Palamon
    - RobinHoude
    - Phantasm.Angel
    - Corey
    - Blaquaza
    - Corrupt_Voidlich
    - Lunar Latias
    - Lunar Latias
    - Elbub
    - Elbub
    - Lightning Dash
    - Soulmaster
    - Fistodragon
    - Brettles
    - sammy0295
    - ninjaskarmory
    - Spiderc
    - Ghostwriter
    - AWA1997

EXTRA EGG (not discoverable)
    - Jack of Clovers

★ Egg Hunters

Noblejanobii - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-difference! - Complete.
    Caite-chan - 30 eggs, Crossword
    Phantasm.Angel - 30 eggs, Crossword
    Lunar Latias - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-difference! - Complete.
    Corrupt_Voidlich - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-difference! - Complete.
    Lightning Dash - 30 eggs
    Neo Emolga - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-difference! - Complete.
    sammy0295 - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-difference! - Complete.
    Soulmaster - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-Difference! - Complete.
    Elbub - 30 eggs, Crossword
    Blaquaza - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-difference!
    Chakramaster - 30 eggs, Spot-the-difference, Crossword! - Complete.
    ninjaskarmory - 30 eggs, Crossword, Spot-the-difference! - Complete.
    Jack of Clovers - 30 eggs
    AWA1997 - 3 eggs, Crossword
    Trainer17 - 1 egg
    Comatose - 1 egg
    Nekomata - 1 egg
    Rival Max - 1 egg
    Palamon - 1 egg
    RobinHoude - 1 egg
    Corey - 1 egg
    Fistodragon - 1 egg
    Brettles - 1 egg
    Spiderc - 1 egg
    Ghostwriter - 1 egg

Happy hunting!
    Feel free to post questions and chat in this thread!

Remember!
    You can only claim one egg for your postbit!
    When you find MORE eggs for prizes, PM the links to Suicune's Fire (preferably in a single PM). Do NOT post them here!

Hosts: Suicune's Fire and Speed-X (who did 90% of the adorable egg sprites).
    Special thanks to: Pokemon Trainer Sarah.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 04-09-2016 at 04:54 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Found one.

Code found under the egg: 69255

Edit: Now that no one has posted, I shall edit and tidy up my post...

Lovely event by the way Xanthe <3 I hate hunting down for stuff like this, but you gave some pretty good hints which eventually led me to hunt at least one of them down.

Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Found one.

Code found under the egg: 69255
    Nice job! 8D You're the first one!

Oh?! What's that in your postbit?!?!?!?!

XD Now I have to edit mine too!

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS. <3 Haha I struggled searching for the last year too, but hopefully people have fun! :D And what? I gave hints? XD Oops. But yay for you! C: You got the first one. *dances*

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Nice job! 8D You're the first one!

Oh?! What's that in your postbit?!?!?!?!

XD Now I have to edit mine too!

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS. <3 Haha I struggled searching for the last year too, but hopefully people have fun! :D And what? I gave hints? XD Oops. But yay for you! C: You got the first one. *dances*
    It had to be pink. :'3 YES YOU HAVE WORKED VERY HARD FOR THIS EVENT. Lovely thread if I might add. Neat Master @Caite-chan; will approve of this as well x3 We're both neat freaks. AND YAY I'm the first! But not the first to find the remaining eggs xD I'm contented with this Pink one. It emits love <3 IT LOOKS SO CUTE UNDER POSTBITZ :D

7. This post has been liked by:

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

The code is 36555. I haz an egg.

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I guess I found mine second huh? *Tried to figure out the pattern first, but it turns out my guess as to how you hid them was wrong xD

Guess I'll try and figure out if there's a pattern later on today or not. Just had to get in this post first. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

11. This post has been liked by:

It had to be pink. :'3 YES YOU HAVE WORKED VERY HARD FOR THIS EVENT. Lovely thread if I might add. Neat Master @Caite-chan; will approve of this as well x3 We're both neat freaks. AND YAY I'm the first! But not the first to find the remaining eggs xD I'm contented with this Pink one. It emits love <3 IT LOOKS SO CUTE UNDER POSTBITZ :D
    IT DOES LOOK SO CUTE! Everyone say thank you to @Speed-X for the amazing eggs! <3 I did a few, but she did most of them, PLUS she did the little icons! <3 Hahah, I basically copied Sarah's whole thread format, so thank her. XD GO YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose View Post

The code is 36555. I haz an egg.
    BRUTEFUL. Nicely done. :3 POSTBIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I guess I found mine second huh? *Tried to figure out the pattern first, but it turns out my guess as to how you hid them was wrong xD

Guess I'll try and figure out if there's a pattern later on today or not. Just had to get in this post first. xD
    Nice job! 8D LOOK AT YOUR POSTBIT! YAY! XD Haha, I don't have a pattern. I'll tell you that now. x3 I mean, I guess you COULD say there's a slight pattern, but... Well, no give-aways. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    IT DOES LOOK SO CUTE! Everyone say thank you to @Speed-X for the amazing eggs! <3 I did a few, but she did most of them, PLUS she did the little icons! <3 Hahah, I basically copied Sarah's whole thread format, so thank her. XD GO YOU!

BRUTEFUL. Nicely done. :3 POSTBIT.

Nice job! 8D LOOK AT YOUR POSTBIT! YAY! XD Haha, I don't have a pattern. I'll tell you that now. x3 I mean, I guess you COULD say there's a slight pattern, but... Well, no give-aways. ;3
    Oh xanthe. 8D 8D 8D YOU COPIED FROM THE OTHER SARAH'S THREAD! I KNEW IT! 8D 8D 8D [codeword]

But you're still AWESOME!

@Speed-X; Thank you so much for the cute little munchkin eggs Sarah <3 WE LOVE YOU!

14. This post has been liked by:

Oh xanthe. 8D 8D 8D YOU COPIED FROM THE OTHER SARAH'S THREAD! I KNEW IT! 8D 8D 8D [codeword]

But you're still AWESOME!

@Speed-X; Thank you so much for the cute little munchkin eggs Sarah <3 WE LOVE YOU!
    Oh my. Those faces look like they were born from a murderous rage.

YES SHE IS AWESOME SO THANK HER.

I found one!

Code:

17. This post has been liked by: