Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation ATTENTION: Greetings to Chu, Comrades!

Comrades, my fellow electric rodents, the time has come and Emergence Day has arrived! Together, we have become a powerful united force that has left even the humans gawking in disbelief!

For too long, the evil ground types have harassed us with their unholy Earthquakes, blasphemous Dig attacks, and sacrilegious Magnitudes. These insolent deeds of pure wickedness will be tolerated no longer! For too long, our finest Thunderbolts, Shock Waves, and Discharge attacks, formed with true willpower and divine courage, have met their mark against these hordes of dirty, filthy, and evil ground types with pristine perfection, only to be reduced to nothing. As long as our ancestors can remember, these demonic ground types have laughed at our efforts, underestimated us because of our sizes, and have mocked and taunted us for being cute. Meanwhile, those so-called "competitive" human trainers have put far too many of our hopeful and aspiring brethren aside for bigger, more fully evolved Pokémon simply because they don't acknowledge our true power.

ALL THAT WILL CHANGE WILL OUR FORMATION OF THE ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME!

Unknown and hidden from the evil, prying eyes of filthy ground types and even the unsuspecting humans, we have secured military weapons from the humans, reverse-engineered them, and formed our own battalion of steel, thunder, and glory! After years of meticulous planning, strategic implementation, and tactical deployment, our newly-created tanks of armored fury, juggernaut battleships, and impressive attack jets will unleash a new and promising dawn for the Electric Motherland!

And now, the Electric Rodent Regime needs CHU for the fight! United together, we will never fall to such dirty and earthly travesties ever again!

On this beautiful day of the dawn of April, the sun rises brightly over our divine sanctuary, Pokémon Crossroads, our new headquarters of operations! Many of us have already answered the brave and courageous call of duty to rise above the fears, anxiety, and heartbreaks that would cripple lesser Pokémon. But these fears will not stop us from creating our divine paradise, a holy place that no evil ground types will even gaze upon! It will be a glorious place for chu, and I, and many other electric rodents like ourselves to live in glory and happiness forever!

We will remain proud! We will remain strong! Salute your fellow troops, honor your brethren electric rodent brothers and sisters, and sing praise for the glory of the Electric Motherland and the Electric Rodent Regime! Our descendants will outnumber the stars and will sing of our glory for millennia to come! Today, chu are warriors of thunder! Tomorrow and forever more, chu are all legendary heroes of lightning! Our thunder will light the skies and rock the earth!

Today, my friends and allies, is the day we have all longed for. Emergence Day is at hand for the Electric Rodent Regime! Glory and victory awaits as we march forward! We carry the future!

A great many of you have already been adorned with the sacred colors and banners of our regime, depicting chu in your finest moments of glory! Our descendants will remember chu as this forever onward!

But for those of chu who haven't, fear not, for we have these available for chu to use!

PICHU

PIKACHU

RAICHU

ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME SKIN

Comrade, to appreciate our new takeover in its full glory, it is imperative that chu switch your forum skin to the new Electric Rodent Regime skin, as shown below!

Stay strong comrades! Glory to chu and the Electric Rodent Regime! For the Electric Motherland!

2. This post has been liked by:

With chu until the end, comrade! >:3

MAY THE GROUND TYPES BE ELECTRIFIED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!

4. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Lieutenant Neo Emolga reporting for duty, sir!

ALL HAIL THE ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME!

6. This post has been liked by:

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Looks like the Pikachu Survivor Game is going all Catching Fire.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I am with Chu and Chu are with me . May Chu ever prevail! With me my Chu brothern!

OUR LIGHTNING WILL POSE JUDGEMENT TO ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE US!

wait a minute....I seem to have forgot my own ranking....xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

10. This post has been liked by:

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    All glory to the Electric Motherland! May her enemies be cast down in a thousand lightning storms and her brave comrades never need to recharge!

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

12. This post has been liked by:

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    I must say, my inherent distaste for Communist kitsch is balanced out by the mad props that I must give for giving me an avatar and banner with my favorite electric rodent in them.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

14. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

ALL HAIL THE ELECTRIC REGIME! DOWN WITH THE GROUND TYPES!! THEY HAVE RULED US FOR TOO LONG!!

Heehee! This is going to be fun!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

16. This post has been liked by:

omg this is wild we're all so ready to fight I love this
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

18. This post has been liked by:

LONG LIVE THE ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME! IT'S TIME TO DETHRONE THAT WHICH SUPPRESSES US. SHOWERING THE NEW AND GLORIOUS WORLD IN WHICH WE REIGN SUPREME WITH ELECTRIFYING THUNDERBOLTS!!

We need new recruits for our ever growing army, so lets all wish that many new individuals shall come forth from the mysterious new realm that is governed by the Glorious Sun and Overshadowing Moon. Soon, all Ground types shall be earthquaking with fear!

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

20. This post has been liked by: