Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

<Insert Original Title Here>

Hey, all!

It's been a long time since I've been on a vBulletin forum. I used to do a whole lot of foruming, but not so much anymore. Hoping to revive some of that, since I do miss it a bit. That being the case, I'll just throw a brief biography here.

Like many, I played Pokemon at a very young age. Blue was my first. I played until Gen III, but for years the lack of a DS halted my progress. That's been fixed, though, and I've played them all up until Pokemon X and Y. Haven't played either of those or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Just sorta lost interest somewhere along the line, I guess. But I do still love Pokemon in general. These days I just waste time on Pokemon Showdown every now and then. I'm hardly competitive, though. And I've seen all the movies! Oh, and Absol is my favorite.

Outside that, I enjoy JRPGs in general: Final Fantasy, Tales, Star Ocean, Disgaea, Persona, you name it. (Can't wait for Final Fantasy XV, gah.) Also a lover of the English language and grammar, 'cause I think they're beautiful things. Can't stand nitpickers, though.

In my spare time I like to fight unicorns and steal their lunch money. I also dabble in writing and Photoshop. And memorizing random things that will probably never help me.

That's all for now. Feel free to ask me anything you wanna know. Shoot me a VM if you want. I can be very talkative.

Hope to see you guys around!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR! Enjoy the crew, have many great laughs, and get involved! We're happy to have you here!

I know what you mean, lol. I have a long history with InvisionFree and Zetaboards, so it took a little while to get used to vBulletin. Tbh, I prefer it now over Zeta. Though I love the admin CP in Zeta, it allows you to do SO MUCH. And it's more customizable in general, from what I can tell! There's more special codes and the like. <3

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. We're a rather small community but a very warm one, nonetheless.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Senior Administrator

Welcome to the Crossroads! We're happy to see you!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I see we have a lot of common interests! I hope to see you in the writing board soon. Short stories, poems, or novels, it doesn't matter! All are welcome! Totally not shamelessly advertising. I'm NobleJanobii, but most people just call me Noble, Janobii, or Sloane. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or any of the staff on the site. I promise, they're all really nice and not to be feared.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Hello, and welcome! Hooray, a fellow English/grammar lover! *v* You sounds pretty cool! :D I look forward to seeing you around.

Administrator

Wlcome to PXR! I know how you feel there. Before I joined here I really felt like I was missing a forum community. After taking some time to get used to the whole change I found I really love it here! Hopefully you find something you like here. The community is really friendly so don't worry I'm sure you'll fit right in here!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

We shall be great friends if you're a fan of JRPGs. Welcome to PXR my friend! 8D
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Collective thanks to all you guys! Happy to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I know what you mean, lol. I have a long history with InvisionFree and Zetaboards, so it took a little while to get used to vBulletin. Tbh, I prefer it now over Zeta. Though I love the admin CP in Zeta, it allows you to do SO MUCH. And it's more customizable in general, from what I can tell! There's more special codes and the like. <3

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. We're a rather small community but a very warm one, nonetheless.
    I'm mostly used to vBulletin, though the only forum I visit these days (my home forum) is a ZetaBoards one. Not as much stuff, but it's nice and sweet. I do favor vBulletin, though. And I quite like small communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I see we have a lot of common interests! I hope to see you in the writing board soon. Short stories, poems, or novels, it doesn't matter! All are welcome! Totally not shamelessly advertising. I'm NobleJanobii, but most people just call me Noble, Janobii, or Sloane. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or any of the staff on the site. I promise, they're all really nice and not to be feared.
    I don't really have much time to write much anymore. Usually it's small thoughts I randomly have during the day that I end up writing down in a notepad on my phone. But we'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hello, and welcome! Hooray, a fellow English/grammar lover! *v* You sounds pretty cool! :D I look forward to seeing you around.
    Pretty cool, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Wlcome to PXR! I know how you feel there. Before I joined here I really felt like I was missing a forum community. After taking some time to get used to the whole change I found I really love it here! Hopefully you find something you like here. The community is really friendly so don't worry I'm sure you'll fit right in here!
    Yeah, the only forum I frequent is very dead these days. Like four of us left. So it's been years since I've been actively foruming. I hope I'll find something here, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    We shall be great friends if you're a fan of JRPGs. Welcome to PXR my friend! 8D
    Oh, you bet!
    ------------------------

And there any kinda chatbox-/shoutbox-type thing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Pretty cool, huh?
    It's more interesting than saying 'cool.' ;3 It's a good thing, no worries.