Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Undyne View Post
    We can and we will! You have to be willing to make the difficult decisions, Alphys.
    I-I have made difficult decisions, Undyne. This isn't going to be one of them!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

DAAHH!!! Lost about 7 or 8 more times to Sans, BUT I did get up to the part where he starts mentioning the "special attack," which I know, from having watched walkthrough videos, means there's not too much left after that (besides what I call the laser pinwheel of doom). The worst is how just one little slip can do so much damage.

I feel like video and voice recording me "not having a good time" (although I do have to kind of laugh at some of my blunders though). I'll try to make it funny and comical, and MAYBE I'll actually record myself pulling it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    I-I have made difficult decisions, Undyne. This isn't going to be one of them!
    Just let me be, Alphys. @Undyne has the right idea. I don't have the time, and you don't have the resources. It's not worth your time, my time, or anyone else's time.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    Just let me be, Alphys. @Undyne has the right idea. I don't have the time, and you don't have the resources. It's not worth your time, my time, or anyone else's time.
    You should know better than to tell me what to do.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    DAAHH!!! Lost about 7 or 8 more times to Sans, BUT I did get up to the part where he starts mentioning the "special attack," which I know, from having watched walkthrough videos, means there's not too much left after that (besides what I call the laser pinwheel of doom). The worst is how just one little slip can do so much damage.

I feel like video and voice recording me "not having a good time" (although I do have to kind of laugh at some of my blunders though). I'll try to make it funny and comical, and MAYBE I'll actually record myself pulling it off.
    Oh well practice up. Even that last attack is insanely hard. It's harder to circle around, dodging those lasers than you may think....and that...THAT last move dies soooooo much damage if you even screw up so much as once. You really have to be lucky.

I still don't mind streaming it for whoever may want to watch that may be struggling.

Totally! Go for it if you want! If I see anything in your recording I can help give you tips on I'd be glad to help! Plus, in the off chance you win during the recording...we allllll get to see your reaction to the end xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

You should know better than to tell me what to do.
    Oh, I know you'll do it whether I tell you to do it or not to do it. But it doesn't matter much anyways. I'd be surprised if there were any universes out there where you could do it somehow.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oh, I know you'll do it whether I tell you to do it or not to do it. But it doesn't matter much anyways. I'd be surprised if there were any universes out there where you could do it somehow.
    Your doubt is what keeps you in the void, Gaster.
    / / / / / / / /

Your doubt is what keeps you in the void, Gaster.
    No, what keeps me in the void is that I cannot remain anchored to existence, no matter how hard I try. I can last up to a week in reality, but the longer I stay, the harder it is and the more I feel like I'm going to die from the exertion, and after a day I'm already fading even if I do pull myself together for the whole week. I mean, I'm already practically a ghost as is, and it's been less than three days. *pushes hand through a wall with no resistance* In three more days, I will stop holding myself together, and you will almost completely forget me until I gain enough power back to do it again, and I'll have to reintroduce myself for the nine hundred thousand and fifty sixth time and only spend a maximum of one week in reality again before the cycle starts over from there. I would very much enjoy being real again, but as I've told you every time you see me, you're wasting your time if you try. I wasted my life, and I don't want you to waste yours on me.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

No, what keeps me in the void is that I cannot remain anchored to existence, no matter how hard I try. I can last up to a week in reality, but the longer I stay, the harder it is and the more I feel like I'm going to die from the exertion, and after a day I'm already fading even if I do pull myself together for the whole week. I mean, I'm already practically a ghost as is, and it's been less than three days. *pushes hand through a wall with no resistance* In three more days, I will stop holding myself together, and you will almost completely forget me until I gain enough power back to do it again, and I'll have to reintroduce myself for the nine hundred thousand and fifty sixth time and only spend a maximum of one week in reality again before the cycle starts over from there. I would very much enjoy being real again, but as I've told you every time you see me, you're wasting your time if you try. I wasted my life, and I don't want you to waste yours on me.
    Surely someone hasn't forgotten you! Not all of us are timeline resistant but some of us are.
    / / / / / / / /

Surely someone hasn't forgotten you! Not all of us are timeline resistant but some of us are.
    As I said earlier, including myself there are five that I am aware of that are resistant enough to the timelines that they may remember me. Three of the other four others wouldn't be much help, with one being completely or practically soulless, one that hasn't made it here yet in this timeline, and one that is dead but can manifest by possessing the second one, and the first and third neither one would be any help, much rather toying with the timeline than helping anyone. The last person doesn't seem to remember me after I vanish, so while he'd remember the other three after a reset, I don't think he remembers me.