Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
Hmm, such a different setting than what we are used to. So might as well have a bit of fun :p

I'm gonna search (27) SILLY SLIDE OF RAINBOWS OH MY GOSHISHISHNESS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT But I'm gonna go ALL OUT to start. (27c) EEEEEVEN MOAR RAINBOW SLIDES!!!! EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE RAINBOW SLIDES!!!! To be precise! Gotta check these out. Hey! Someone's gonna have to risk it at some point! Might as well go early on before things get crazy!
Soren has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

You decide to head out in the fluffy pinky glitter snow because hey, why not!? And hey, why not start with the MOST EXCITING PLACE IN THE WHOLE TOWN!? EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE RAINBOW SLIDES!

You have no idea what kind of business model this place is trying to go for, but who cares!? You spot the rainbow-colored building and when you step inside its proudest accomplishment, my goodness, it's like a whole new world opened up and it's mystical and magical and just STUFFED WITH INCREDIBLE RAINBOW SLIDES! dOUBlE RaINBoW SLideZ!! Rainbow slides everywhere in a mystical cosmic giant room like you're sliding across the universe in style! And color! You can't help but take a moment to slide around and whirl yourself silly on these things! It almost makes it too easy to forget about what the fudge you're here for in Booplesnoot in the first place!

Okay, so after really spending all morning goofing off on these things, cruising about the painted galaxy like everything's fine and everything's good, you actually decide to get to work and see if there's anything out of the ordinary. You know, besides EVERYTHING, of course. You go sliding around one rainbow slide and you realize someone must have dropped a key while they were going sliding around and it must have slipped out of their grasp! But you're classy and cool and you're able to swipe it back up before you slide away too fast. Only thing is...

#Extra Shiny Sparkles! - PSYCHIC (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# 15% Evasion Test: 46 out of 100
FAILED!

Soren has gained 2 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Extra Shiny Sparkles!

#[Magical Star Trunk Key] Extra Shiny Sparkles! - PSYCHIC (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

Oh, you just feel more adorable after picking that up! You wonder what this magical star key goes to, but you're sure it has to go to something! Maybe something important!

You don't find anything much else besides more rainbow slides. And while they're wonderful and delightful, you're in dire need of a break before you pass out. But you really enjoyed feeling like a kid again!

You decide to head back to rejoin all your other lovely Peeps with the key you found!

Soren the Valiant Pikachu (S: Electric)
Classy: Humiliation Commando
Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
Goodies #1: <Empty>
Goodies #2: <Empty>
Belly: 0/8
Overwhelming Cuteness: 3/12
Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans