Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
Well I'm gonna search somewhere I'm sure will be....interesting.

let's just hope it doesn't have some trap the staff or kids set up. I'd rather not explode from cuteness or overeating.....or worse. Who knows what other traps await us.

(24)The Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel - (24a) Floors 1-5

And if it's a place for kids. They better not mistake me for a kid. I'm an adult! Errrr, ignoring the rainbow butt...aha
Soren has gained 4 points of Belly from the Overly-Delicious Rain of Mega Doughnuts!

Such... delicious... doughnuts...

You decide to search out the Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel because hey, why not? Something about the place intrigues you, so you head over there and grab a few extra doughnuts on the way because they're just awesome today.

You get there and the place seems really cute and colorful because everything is so kiddy like and you're not sure how this business model really took off but something about it just happened to work. It's really noisy though. There's just something about kids that says scream louder than all of the adults combined and that kind of echoes around here.

On the first floor, wow. Playgrounds, pools, a whole room of arts and crafts cataclysmic disasters, finger paint, more crayons than stars in the universe. You also see a Charmander eating glue. Ah, childhood. So innocent and delirious. You also find a kid Starly that admires your rainbow butt and aspires to have one just like that someday. Imagine what might happen if that goes viral!

You head to the second floor where it looks like you find a nifty hair clip in the design of a Staryu. It's cool and you look around to see who might have dropped it, but ah, you don't see anyone. Welp, finders keepers! You can even wear it, though it doesn't grant any special abilities like +500% fire damage or Immunity from Poison. In other words, like most attire!

%Staryu Hair Clip% has been added to the Team Pile!

You check out the remainder of the hotel, but there's mostly just multi-colored rooms, cute cartoonish Pokémon on the walls, colorful carpets, and more room service mac and cheese, chicken fingers, and burgers than you could ever care for. You kind of wonder where they keep the chickens and cows for that in a Pokémon world, but are psychically reminded not to overthink the logistics about anything that happens in this game.

Once you've scouted out the first five floors, you decide to head back. And maybe grab another doughnut on the way back. Hey, these things don't grow on... actually, you know what, never mind that one!

Soren the Rainbow-Butted Pikachu (S: Electric)
Classy: Humiliation Commando
Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
Goodies #1: <Empty>
Goodies #2: <Empty>
Belly: 4/8
Overwhelming Cuteness: 3/12
Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans