Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Prince of all Saiyans. Prince Vegeta's Avatar

The Saiyan Prince's Art Thread, and Request Shop.

Alright this is going to be a “shop”. But the best kind of shop, a free one! And it will also be a place for me to just dump some stuff that I've done recently, get feedback, or just for amusement.
    I’m going to have some sub-rules, just so that I have a better hold on the rope. Trust me, I am not a strict person, lest you repeatedly pester me, and or break the sub-rules multiple times.

Sub-rules:
    Spoiler:

1. All PXR rules apply. (This is the reason these are called sub-rules!)
    2. I’m going to freelance it without forms, unless it starts to become too confusing and disorganized. (Tell me if it does seem that way, the sooner I get others’ opinions, the quicker I can fix it.)
    3. In regards to the requests: Please don’t rush me. As insaiyan as it may seem, I have a life, and it’s actually quite busy.
    4. If you want to comment on my stuff, feel free. Don’t be rude and or fully hateful about it.
    5. If the waiting list is full under something, please wait patiently for a spot to open up. Chances are, it’ll be open as soon as I get everything sorted out, and posted. (Which will be hopefully in less than a week’s wait)
    6. You can shoot me a PM or a VM if it’s been a week, and you want to know how your request is coming along. Don’t bug me about please, petranas, dōzo, bitte, por favor!

Gallery:
    Spoiler:
    Warning: Some of these may be old examples, and or other people’s characters from long ago. Do NOT use, without my permission. Thanks! Some of them are set as links, because they are too big to fully fit.
    Hand drawn
    Spoiler:

Pixel-overs:
    Spoiler:

Digital Drawings:
    Spoiler:
    Team Angel. (Request from a while back)

Shadow and Aura (Two of my Pokemon characters

Not all of these I did over break, but still, just more stuff added.
    My character, Yinvets. Originated from a drawing on my shoe. XD
    My wolf character, Eeon.

School Project. Dragon, Video is in the description. ;)
    Jeff the Killer drawing.

Sprites:
    Spoiler:

Not many, but I did figure out how to make them transparent with GIMP.... ˇ-ˇ It's sad, I know...
    Sort of a new character. I gave it a name, at least, Kyura.
    This because I've been watching Creepypasta related videos....

Other:

Request Area:
    Spoiler:
    I can do everything shown in the Gallery, just ask. But there’s some additional stuff I can do. More specified for Sprites though.
    Hand drawn:
    Spoiler:
    Depending on time, I might have to shoot a picture with either my phone or laptop, if not, it will be scanned.

~Wait List~

Pixel-Overs:
    Spoiler:
    These are going to be a bit more rare for me to do, considering they take so long, and I do like to do my own ones in my down time from time to time.

~Wait List~

Digital Drawings:
    Spoiler:
    I have a bit more time to do these, unless I leave my tablet at my house…. But I also try to be a perfectionist about it, so the more detail or specifications may limit my imagination, but will get it more accurate to what you want. (Picture references are best, but I can go off of written pretty well)

~Wait List~

Sprites:
    Spoiler:
    This is nearly limitless on how many people can get on-board, because I can do these anytime I can crack open my laptop, and have enough battery to use paint. If you want it transparent, it will take a bit longer, but feel free to ask!
    Extra examples:
    Spoiler:
    Lineless:
    Revamp:
    Basic Recolor: (Pokemon with the colors of another Pokemon)
    Pillowshade:
    Silohouette:
    Shadeless:
    Unpure:
    Trons: (Can be different colors)
    Ouline: (Can be different colors)
    Pencil: (Can be on “Construction paper”)
    Devamp: (Can be from any game)
    Hamsters:
    Eggs:
    Inverts:
    Inferno: (Can be flame colors, or other colors)
    Custom Recolor:
    Chaos: (Bases can be found here: Please specify which one.)
    Basic Fusion: (One Pokemon)
    Advanced Fusion: (Five Pokemon MAX)
    Albinoes:
    Darks:

~Waiting List~

Other:
    Spoiler:
    I can do Avatars, banners, character charts(See Gallery), quotes, and etc. that can be found in the “Other” section of the Gallery. ‘Cept for drawing on whiteboards, that was a one time thing that my Math teacher permitted quickly.

~Waiting List~

The Gallery may be updated at random, and if I don’t get around to announcing it, just check back, I have a terrible memory, and I like I said, I’m pretty busy outside of PXR.
    Last edited by Prince Vegeta; 01-02-2014 at 07:31 PM.
    "Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!" ~Vegeta
    Spoiler: