My homing beacon that I left on the hill, a pink lollipop that you didn't suspect was a magical device created by yours truly, leads me to the new hill location. I find you have eaten my marshmallows and I consider this a blasphemous act of crime and doom that must be immediately addressed.

I first attack you with POKEY PEN, which is extra prickly and inky and covers with you with a bizarre mix of red, blue, and black ink. It messed up your clothes permanently, although I am not aware of what you're currently wearing. This is followed by Corgi Attack, where you are relentlessly assaulted by platoons of Corgi puppies that cause massive damage to you, but you find yourself unable to respond because they're just too darn cute to attack. Your defense has fallen to [REDACTED] and you find yourself unable to move. I take advantage of this by attacking you with KAWAII ANIME SWORD ^_^ that completely shatters the little that remains of your defenses and lowers your health bar to black. This launches you into the LGS 3 galaxy, upon Planet Duper, where they don't understand your language and you find your luggage ended up all the way over in IC 1613.

I use a giant fan to blow all your junk off of the hill and reclaim it for myself. I set up a much nicer campsite and make some kettle popcorn. None for you.

MY HILL!!!