Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
Lol, your comics entry was really good! I'm not too concerned about the other sections; y'all are already putting out a strong showing. I'm just asking about RP for planning purposes, since it'd behoove us to unite a bit.

Understandable! Best luck with the job transition.

I'm thinking that we can run with the angle Shruikan gave us - "The unified emergency services of Aluna, they previously handled policing, rescue, medical, and many other services. With the appearance of the Rifts, a new division has been created, to handle pokemon related issues, and many members are part of the unified strike force." If you guys are okay with it, we can have members in the UFS, but be more of a social and slightly militant movement which sees wounded, frightened creatures in the incoming Pokemon - though some members might be a bit too zealous in putting down vicious Pokemon. The character I'm working on would be the leader of the Avalon Apostles, more of a group of concerned citizens than a straightforward organization, which he would have formed to mitigate the brutality of the UFS and the chaos of the other organizations. Between Neo's and K'sariya's characters (aka, the ones I know anything about) there's already some pretty good synergy. I'll have my SU up soon.
Is there any particular character role you need? I can try to draft up a SU when I get the time?