Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hey guys, bit of an update here.

I'm going to need to stop making posts on weekdays. It's just getting too much for me. I'm out of the house before 6:30am and home after 7:30pm, and after making/eating dinner and getting ready for bed, I have little to no time. The time I do have needs to be spent resting, because Stalkers is quite time consuming but also requires a lot of focus and attention, and I just can't be doing that after long days. I need time to wind down and let myself relax, or I won't get a break.

I'll continue to update during weekends, and weekdays only if I'm feeling like I have spare time or really want to make posts. As it is now though, I'm gonna have to limit it to weekends. Dx Just for the record, for those who don't know, I launched Stalkers THE DAY BEFORE I happened to get this new job; the job wasn't even on the cards the day of launch. xD It all happened at once, so the timing was just horrendously inconvenient. This was never meant to be how I ran it, desperately rushing to get out responses in the little free time I have and exhausting myself, so it's less an overestimation of my capabilities and more a frighteningly terrible case of poor timing. I hope you guys can continue to remain engaged even if there are few to no updates during most week days.

<3

@Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd @Shruikan
    Absolutely no worries at all, Xanthe. The work behind Stalkers can be challenging and EXHAUSTING! It takes a lot to write those up and leaving all those links and images behind to get out what you planned from the get-go. Things come up, things happen, things change. It's all unpredictable and there's nothing we can do about that. No matter how much we want to focus on something else. It's one versus the many and we can't stop that.

Don't worry if this isn't how you meant to run it. It is totally 100% understandable. There's always reasons behind these things. And we are VERY understanding. So no need to apologize or anything. Adjustments may be needed and we are willing to keep moving forward with you.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by: