Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    IT'S ON PS4 FOR ME, SORRY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    SAME OMG NO WAYY
    XANTHE WE'RE PLAYING ROCKET LEAGUE.
    I've only got it on PC :3

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    ORLY? Then we should play sometime! Fair warning though, I'm terrible. XD

I AGREE. I've only fought two Scorchers as of yet so I don't know how to handle them atm; at least with Frostclaws you go for the glowing blue parts and freeze them then fire off a volley of arrows and they get rekt. I also haven't come across the final new machine either; apparently it's like a gorilla according to my brother's partner? XD If that was the one he was talking about?

OH MY GOSH I KNOW. WITH ARATAK. I only died once though, which was lucky. Then AFTER was when I found that little hidey-cave in the middle of the map area. XD Oops.
    That's fine! I'm not very good, either. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

ORLY? Then we should play sometime! Fair warning though, I'm terrible. XD

I AGREE. I've only fought two Scorchers as of yet so I don't know how to handle them atm; at least with Frostclaws you go for the glowing blue parts and freeze them then fire off a volley of arrows and they get rekt. I also haven't come across the final new machine either; apparently it's like a gorilla according to my brother's partner? XD If that was the one he was talking about?

OH MY GOSH I KNOW. WITH ARATAK. I only died once though, which was lucky. Then AFTER was when I found that little hidey-cave in the middle of the map area. XD Oops.
    ....I found the hidey hole after I died like 5 times. I was so mad. Then I proceeded to trap them mercilessly and sneak volleys of hardpoints.

Stalkers also annoyed me.

I honestly forgot what the final machine was, I am currently just passed the Embrace on my NG+ so I still have a bit of a ways before I go back to Banuk lands, but I remember I hated it.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

That's fine! I'm not very good, either. XD
    XD Good then we can be terrible together!

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    ....I found the hidey hole after I died like 5 times. I was so mad. Then I proceeded to trap them mercilessly and sneak volleys of hardpoints.

Stalkers also annoyed me.

I honestly forgot what the final machine was, I am currently just passed the Embrace on my NG+ so I still have a bit of a ways before I go back to Banuk lands, but I remember I hated it.
    LOL that's so annoying. I just set millions of traps and shot out constant tripwires. Orly? I use precision arrows. It does suck because it takes five years to reload and now that I'm using the upgraded Banuk version, it also takes ages to pull the string all the way back, but the extra damage can be worth it for sure.

Stalkers used to annoy me, but I took on three at once yesterday on the way up to Gaia's mountain and destroyed them all. B) Blast tripwires and Tearblast arrows (which save my liiiiiiiiife) until their stealth generators and cannons come off, and then they can't do any damage unless they're at a close range, which is when they run into the tripwires. huehuehuehue. Seriously though, I'd be useless without Tearblast arrows. I'm shattered that they do NOTHING on Frostclaws. Partly why I'm a little terrified of them. xD And Scorchers are so damn fast, jeebus.

Nice. B) I'm gonna do a NG+ once I finish this second playthrough, and it's gonna be at the hardest difficulty. Currently this second one is at the second hardest difficulty and there's a huge difference between this and my first playthrough's difficulty. xD

Senior Moderator

XD Good then we can be terrible together!

LOL that's so annoying. I just set millions of traps and shot out constant tripwires. Orly? I use precision arrows. It does suck because it takes five years to reload and now that I'm using the upgraded Banuk version, it also takes ages to pull the string all the way back, but the extra damage can be worth it for sure.

Stalkers used to annoy me, but I took on three at once yesterday on the way up to Gaia's mountain and destroyed them all. B) Blast tripwires and Tearblast arrows (which save my liiiiiiiiife) until their stealth generators and cannons come off, and then they can't do any damage unless they're at a close range, which is when they run into the tripwires. huehuehuehue. Seriously though, I'd be useless without Tearblast arrows. I'm shattered that they do NOTHING on Frostclaws. Partly why I'm a little terrified of them. xD And Scorchers are so damn fast, jeebus.

Nice. B) I'm gonna do a NG+ once I finish this second playthrough, and it's gonna be at the hardest difficulty. Currently this second one is at the second hardest difficulty and there's a huge difference between this and my first playthrough's difficulty. xD
    Tearblast and Hardpoint save my life constantly. My friend keeps trying to get me to use the ropecaster and tripwires, but I'm kinda stubborn. Storm birds are also spawns of Satan. Tearblast take care of Thunderjaws, coupled with their own disc launchers. Scorchers can go die. Just die. I hate scorchers.

Tearblast and Hardpoint save my life constantly. My friend keeps trying to get me to use the ropecaster and tripwires, but I'm kinda stubborn. Storm birds are also spawns of Satan. Tearblast take care of Thunderjaws, coupled with their own disc launchers. Scorchers can go die. Just die. I hate scorchers.
    I agree, and Ravanger cannons being used against themselves...huehuehue. >:) YES Stormbirds are so difficult! I overrode one ONCE because I used a ropecaster on it. Oh Ropecasters are really handy! You should use them. Especially for large machines that you can't kill in a couple of hits. Yes, same...omg. I want the 'chieve though so I'll have to kill some more. xD (I think there's one for killing 10 or something?)

Senior Moderator

I agree, and Ravanger cannons being used against themselves...huehuehue. >:) YES Stormbirds are so difficult! I overrode one ONCE because I used a ropecaster on it. Oh Ropecasters are really handy! You should use them. Especially for large machines that you can't kill in a couple of hits. Yes, same...omg. I want the 'chieve though so I'll have to kill some more. xD (I think there's one for killing 10 or something?)
    I love ravanger cannons omg. i just want a ravanger bow so bad. I may buy a shadow ropecaster or a banuk one if they have it

I love ravanger cannons omg. i just want a ravanger bow so bad. I may buy a shadow ropecaster or a banuk one if they have it
    THAT WOULD BE THE BEST WEAPON. I don't think there are Banuk ropecasters but yeah, the shadow one is great. B) Takes 4 for a stormbird if I'm not mistaken. Only 2 for a glinthawk though!

Omg I fought another Scorcher last night...it obliterated me. Oh my goodness. Those things are so evil.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Right now, I'm mainly playing Overwatch, XCOM2, and Armello.

I've found I've gotten REALLY GOOD at Moria in Overwatch. It's funny because before, I felt she handled really weird, but now I rock the house with her and am constantly getting play of the game with her. Something about her just clicks so nicely with me and I'm able to sometimes nab 3, 4, if not ALL FIVE of the gold medals for each round. It's crazy, I thought I used to be good with D.Va and Soldier 76, but with Moria, holy smokes, I've gotten to really enjoy using her round after round and I've noticed I've been on the winning team way more often while I'm playing her!

XCOM2 is pretty good, but I'm playing it with Long War 2 and many other mods. It's WAY more fun with the mods. It allows you to use more soldiers, the campaign is much longer, and I love the new mission types. It's also a lot more forgiving, at least for now.

And lastly, Armello is a great board-game style game that, as one person describes it, is like "Game of Thrones but with animals." I like playing Twiss the squirrel. She's naughty, she's very difficult to stop, and people tend to just ignore you until suddenly you have four spirit stones and then suddenly it's panic city for everyone else! Many good laughs. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    And lastly, Armello is a great board-game style game that, as one person describes it, is like "Game of Thrones but with animals." I like playing Twiss the squirrel. She's naughty, she's very difficult to stop, and people tend to just ignore you until suddenly you have four spirit stones and then suddenly it's panic city for everyone else! Many good laughs. XD
    OO: I did game testing for Armello! I might be in the credits. xD When I tested there were only four characters: the wolf, the rat, the bear, Sana (who is the only name I can remember for some reason) and the rabbit. One guy from my game design class got hired by League of Geeks so he did a lot of promotional stuff for Armello when it came out. :D