Update! I finished gameplay! And now that gameplay is finished I'll reveal that this Nuzlocke will be a Doublelocke! Meaning I did the gameplay for Crystal, while one of my friends did the gameplay for the rival! Also a third friend stepped in for some fun shenanigans that'll be explained in the future as well~ c: Now all that's left is plotting and I should be able to get this run started before the end of the year! :D

Also worth noting a couple of the headshots are gijinkas and one character is probably going to get cut due to some changes in the plot (we'll see if I can give them a new role though, I like them) :c BUT WHICH ONES ARE THEY!? You'll just have to wait and see ;D

Quote Originally Posted by In The Forest View Post
It looks like they are based on starter types! And I'll just comment that I see a character that reminds me of Anna and Drayden, and maybe Cilan. Thats it.
But there are 4 of them~ Though interesting thought! ;D
Green guy use to look more like Cilan because he had a cowlick so I got rid of it XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
That armour looks difficult and intricate to implement every time you draw that character. xD But yeah, basing them off the starters seems like a good assumption. ^^
The original armor design was x10 more complicated than that XD I scaled it back for that reason X3

Quote Originally Posted by 3jaustin View Post
My craziness has me Nuzlocking Sky with a Skitty and Vulpix duo. (note how I said craziness, I know it's a disaster waiting to happen and I'll probably die a horrible death to some ghosts, but at least I have my successful solo nuzlocke run of Heartgold! NO ONE BEATS THE CYNDAQUILL EVOLUTIONARY LINE, NOT EVEN THE LEGENDARY RED! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
But the ghosts can't hit you either! Not to mention a lot of Normal types learn Dark attacks (it's really annoying o.e)
I tried solo runs but I found them really boring, I like having a lot of Pokemon :c But grats on getting that far! I figured Red might be a challenge even with a lvl 100 (as I assume your Cyndaquil/Typhlosion got to) but I guess not XD