Thread: New member here

New member here

Hi there! I'm Lunar. I'm on a lot of different forums, mainly under the alias Skylar or kindred o: I like Zootopia a lot and also steven universe. Also Pokemon of course. I'm hyped for Sun and Moon! :3 My favorite Pokemon is Delphox and my favorite Pokemon game is Explorers of Sky in the Mystery Dungeon series. I'm kind of bad at introductions. Uhm. I also like to read, write, and draw and of course roleplay! I don't bite so I'm open for conversation ^-^ and er, yeah. hi!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Welcome to PXR, Lunar!

Hope you enjoy it here, we're a very fun and friendly bunch. And yes, Zootopia is an AWESOME movie with loads of great characters. They'd better make a sequel!

Hello, Lunar! :D Welcome to PXR!

I also loved Zootopia. Very good movie! Also we have another member here whose favourite pokemon is delphox, @Corey. c: Steven Universe is so awesome! I love it too. *v* Explorers of Sky is definitely the greatest. xD

Anyway, I hope you like it here! I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D

Administrator

Hey there! Welcome to PXR Lunar! I'm sure you'll find something you'll really enjoy here. I've never seen Zootopia yet. I've heard it was really good though. I still need to check that out. Yay! Another Mystery Dungeon fan here! Explorers of Sky is amazing! Still the best in the series. I'm sure you'll find the place and fit right in with writing and drawing areas. Hey, role play can be fun at times!

Anyway, welcome again to PXR and I hope you'll enjoy yourself here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    My favorite Pokemon is Delphox
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Welcome to PXR! It's lovely to see another Delphox fanatic around here. Explorers of Sky is also a really great game! If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to shoot any of us friendly folk here at PXR a message!

|||||||||

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hello there! I am Noblejanobii, one of the Writing Desk moderators! Glad to see we share many interests! We're always looking for new faces in the writing forums so check it out when you get the chance!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ooh another Lunar. O: Although I am Lunar Latias, so welcome!

I loooooove the PMD series! (even started a fan-fic based around it) so I get really happy when others like it, too. I read, write and draw myself. We could always use more people like you here at the forum. Welcome to PXR! :D If you have any questions you can ask us, since we're a very friendly bunch.

9. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Welcome! It's nice to see another writer and artist around here!

i'm late on responding but thank you so much everyone for the welcomes!!

Pokemon Trainer
    Welcome to another forum! Your introduction seemed just fine to me. :)