Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

I'd like to be wrong about the Dragonite, but better safe than sorry. Search (11) Daz's Greenhouse.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well my interview didn't go to well. I think I'll stick more to searching for now by searching #9 the Willow Tree Cafe.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Search #13 Dami's Flowerbed.
    As you approach "Dami's Flowerbed" store, you find it to be very welcoming and definitely a much nicer building to look at compared to the rest of Serenity Town. Dami's flower arrangements, bouquets, and other floral merchandise gives the store a very inviting feel and a nice fragrance and she's done a decent job at keeping the building and grounds maintained.

Searching the interior of the store, you don't find all that much besides a lot of flower-related merchandise for all sorts of occasions. In the meantime, after taking a peek at her order list and accounting records, Dami's business seems to be benefiting in an ironic way:

The sudden spike in deaths in Serenity Town has created a lot of floral arrangement orders for funerals...

In a corner of the main store room, it appears some paper-object was rolled up and slide into a slit in the floor. You pull it out and unfold it. It seems to be part of some kind of drawing of a holy ritual circle, but the other two pieces seem to be missing. You're not sure who put it here, but you decide to take it with you.

Item: [Design of the Sin Purge Circle, Piece 3 of 3] has been added to the Team Inventory.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Search #43b Ryne's Farm: Apple Orchard.

Where are you, white wing piece...and is there anything else to find here?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Lita takes the ivory bowl to show her teammates--maybe the other two that have been found have a connection to this one?

Knowing time is of the essence now that a villager has fallen to the Stalkers, Lita continues her search of the area by searching the Star Compass Store
    As you stand outside of The Star Compass Store, you can see Maft the Braviary keeps this small shop in the center of town well-kept and orderly. It doesn't look like Maft sees a tremendous amount of business, but the store's humble size implies Maft likely doesn't have to pay much in taxes.

You check the outside perimeter of the store, but there doesn't seem to be anything that strikes you out of the ordinary. This area of town is frequented very often and you see a lot of various foot traffic signs around the building, but there doesn't seem to be anything suspicious.

Inside, you find the map store has all kinds of maps regarding Aryia from local outside areas that have been cut off for now to areas that seem like they could be thousands of miles away, all charted by Maft himself on his excursions, ready for sale to anyone wishing to do the same but not get lost.

Meanwhile, the other item you find inside seems to be a flower arrangement in mourning for Maft's wife, Dari. But nothing else in particular seems out of place...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Search (17) Freeroam Apartment Building
    You approach the Freeroam Apartment Building, which seems to be the largest apartment building in town. Unlike some of the other casualties of the Stalkers, it doesn't seem like the Pokémon in this building miss the recently-deceased Domin, the landlord Vigoroth, that used to own the building. But nonetheless, they continue living here, rent-free, until someone else claims ownership. But it looks like it's going to be a while before they find Domin's next of kin.

The main hallway isn't particularly clean, and it doesn't look like the sudden lack of Domin was responsible for that as most of this had to be present when he was still alive. You see traces of dust, wall damage, and some graffiti on the walls of the front hall.

Upstairs, you find the main apartments. Some are occupied, but there are a few empty ones as well. You don't find anything suspicious in the empty apartments. Meanwhile, checking out the doors of the occupied apartments helps you find one that has a note on it.

"Smide,

I will NOT tolerate you continuing to drink hard liquor on school property any longer. If this happens again and I find another one of your bottles littering around school grounds, consider yourself fired. And the next time I want to talk to you on school grounds, don't just walk away and act like you didn't hear me. I KNOW where you live, obviously."

~Jurak

You check the outside of the building and investigate the dark gray bricks that make up the exterior walls. After checking them, you find one of the bricks is loose. You find that with enough effort, you can move the brick away. You take it out and realize there's something hidden inside. You find a metallic key with an "XX"-shaped emblem.

Item: [XX Key] has been added to the Team Inventory

Meanwhile, just before you put the brick back where you found it, you see something on the other side.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Okay, time for me to join in! There's nothing like a Wailord of hidden info at a school...I hope.

Search (7) Serenity Town School.

Senior Moderator

A little discouraged by not finding anything, Lita decides to try searching #5-the Serenity Dojo. Maybe she will have better luck searching here?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Administrator

I wave to Dassy as I leave. Looking back at every word she said in my mind. Making sure to mark it in a log No matter how little I got from her. Every little word is a story. Leading up to facts. I decide on the next step. While I need to search another place. I decide to test something.

I almost hate having to do this, but let's try pressing a bit harder while I can.

Let's see if this works the way we need.

I decide to interview #57. Mille the Vaporeon

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll interview #29 Smide the Electabuzz

Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me anything about what's been going on lately?