Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Unnerved by the weird coin, Lita decides to search #15--Sagin's house
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Yikes. That interview could have gone a lot better.

Someone needs to take that Ꚛ Cross Circle Key back to unlock that Holy Gold Lockbox in the church.
    Leave it to me!
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-12-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Ok, so let's review. I've talked with Dassy. A Goodra that seems to be troubled with the times. However, she doesn't seem interested in talking about the Stalkers with just anyone. Which is odd. Giving the situation. Anyone trying to help with that should be happy to talk, but everyone has reasons. So I can't just assume things here. Gemma seemed to have an impact on her, but I'd be careful even still. Which lead to Daz and a hidden past which we may need to know

Mille was a bit of an oddball. I know we're all new around town here and I did catch her by surprise. Oddly enough....she completely threw another Pokemon right out there just because of their ability. We'll have to search Marce later on, but still not very positive to do that.

Anyway...for now I'll go and

Interview #45. Dari the Raichu about the Stalkers and ask about anything suspicious that happened recently (other than the deaths) Lastly, I ask about anything Dari can tell me about Adis

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Not the best rapport, but I'm one of the few that doesn't clash with them. Interview 52. Ryne the Floatzel about Adis.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

You find Ryne at his farm, relaxing in the afternoon sun after having worked all morning in the apple orchard making apple cider. You introduce yourself to him.

"Welcome to my farm, Katie," Ryne greets you with a relaxed smile. "What can I do for you?"

You inquire about Adis and what the Emissaries have recently learned. He nods in understanding and realizes the true nature of your arrival.

"Adis is a very good friend of mine," Ryne tells you. "And yes, I mean is and always will be. Death shouldn't end a true friendship."

"Adis was working on the Sin Purge Ritual to stop the Stalkers," Ryne informs you further. "He had everything compiled and was probably only minutes away from completing the project. The things he had gathered for this ritual were out of this world. Relics, books, and artifacts that had holy and divine attributes to them. Things I had never seen before! Probably from Heaven itself! He mentioned the candles, the bowls, and the scriptures that he had to hide once he realized his situation had been compromised. He said if the Stalkers found them, the situation would become hopeless, so he locked them up, hid them around town, and entrusted some of the townsfolk with these relics, stating he would come back to get them once he had the final pieces compiled."

"I'm one of those Pokémon," Ryne tells you. "You need to complete Adis's work. I'd do it myself, but I would put my family in serious danger if they found out about it. It happened to Joff and it has ruined him completely."

He tells you to wait a moment, and then heads inside his house. After a short minute, he comes back and give you what looks like a white stone star.

"Take this," Ryne tells you. "It's for a lock in the windmill. Trinka has the other one, but she can't make a move either without putting her husband Srin in serious danger. Adis may be dead, but there's still hope of completing the ritual, and I believe he's watching us from above, praying and hoping for us all. Take it, and may Arceus watch over your path."

Item: [Star Stone: Father Time] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Searching #23 - Serenity Town Supermarket for potential clues on the crime scene...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I interview number 21, Marche the Zoroark!
    Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Dark)

You arrive at Marche's house and knock on her front door. It takes a little while before the Zoroark opens it, but she opens the door slowly and gently. You introduce yourself to her.

"Oh," she slightly smiles. "Hello there."

You inquire Marche about the Stalkers and explain what you're trying to do. She nods, looking a little shy, but she understands your position.

"From one dark Pokémon to another, I think you know what it feels like to have Pokémon suspect you of every bad thing in the world," Marche opens up to you. "It's not that I don't like the other Pokémon here, is just whenever something goes wrong or they suspect someone of doing something bad, it's the dark Pokémon that get accused first. I'm sure an Umbreon like you has seen plenty of it in your lifetime."

"I'm just an engineer," Marche tells you. "It's not witchcraft like some Pokémon believe. You just leverage gravity, energy, and motion to make things work, and you come up with ways to make life easier. That's all. I've never killed anyone. Why would I? You don't seem like the kind that would kill anyone either."

"I should have talked to Adis," Marche explains further. "But I waited too long and now he's gone. Instead of sitting here, keeping to myself, I should have helped him and not feel like I needed to hide myself away because of who I am and what I am. Trinka had the right idea. Everyone loves her and she was so open to being a caring and helpful Pokémon. I should have been more like that when Adis was still around. Maybe he could have trusted me, too..."

"I'm afraid I can't help right now, but I'll be on the lookout," Marche tells you. "I'm not sure if you've realized it, but there's something about the Stalkers that is triggered at night. By day, they act normal and like nothing ever happened. But at night, they're out killing other Pokémon. I haven't gotten to the rhyme or reason when they decide to strike when they do, but chances are they wait until someone is alone and vulnerable. I know because I think they were in my yard the other night, but by the time I went downstairs and headed out the back door, they had already bolted out of there and I didn't see where they had run off to. I don't know what they want with me, but I've had to tripwire and booby trap the front and back doors at night."

"Well, thanks for listening to me, Laura," Marche tells you with a smile. "Whew, I... hope I didn't ramble on too much, but you seem like such a nice, friendly Umbreon. I haven't had friends for a while and before meeting you, I didn't think it was ever going to be possible again, but you've reminded me of a feeling I've missed for a long time. Thank you so much."

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    I'd like to interview #57 Millie the Vaporeon about the mysterious twisted note.

Note:
    Spoiler:

MY NAME IS KOAX.
    MY NAME IS [indiscernable]

I can't do this anymore. I can't run from these demons. They've driven me to kill. My name is

Millie the Vaporeon. And I've done horrible things. I can't stop myself. I need you to put an end to it all. So to whoever reading
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Water)

You confront Millie the Vaporeon just outside of the Sleepy Valley Apartments building. She smiles at you when you introduce yourself to her. You then show her the =Twisted Note=, she looks it over, and slowly and slightly steps back.

"Oh..." she mutters. "Oh... oh, okay..."

She nods, winces for a moment, closes her eyes, looks away for a moment, and winces for a moment again.

"I'm... Millie," she nods, struggling to smile. "Mill-ie. M-I-L-L-I-E. Millliiieeee. Please call me Millie. Please? Please, Dash? I'm pleased to... meet you. I'm Millie the Vaporeon."

It almost seems like she is about to cry, but she shakes her head after a few seconds. She suddenly looks at the sky, and something about the sun beginning to set seems to seriously bother her all of a sudden.

"I wish it was springtime again," Millie tells you quickly. "I like the flowers, the grassy fields, and everyone... just seems happier. I really want to enjoy those moments again, you know? You know how it is. Of course you do. I'd love to just skip forward through time and... NO, TURN BACK time. Yeah, I'd love to just turn back time and enjoy those moments again."

"I'm Millie, by the way," she tells you, suddenly beaming a smile. "Millie the Vaporeon! I hope you've been enjoying Serenity Town!"
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 10-12-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Correcting the spelling of Millie's name.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Search 11B, Daz's silo #2

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    After gaining insight from Dassy, I decide it's time to have a good chat to the Dragonite himself.

Interview 20. Daz the Dragonite.
    After greeting the Dragonite I inquire about Dassy the Goodra, and that she seems to be growing increasingly concerned for his welfare. Then, noticing Daz's history books, I mention that Adis seemed to enjoy history as well and ask about their relationship.
    Interview Rapport: EXTREMELY POSITIVE
    +2 Shared Pokémon Types (Dragon & Flying)

You find Daz the Dragonite, tending to some of the berries that he has been growing in his old greenhouse. He turns to you, smiles for but a brief moment, and you introduce yourself to him.

"Hello there, Gemma," he nods. "Something I could help you with?"

You inquire about Dassy the Goodra, as well as Daz's passion for history and the relationship he and Dassy used to have. He closes his eyes for a moment, nods, and understands you've taken it upon yourself to be the mediator between the two of them.

"Dassy... is a kind and compassionate Pokémon," Daz tells you. "Maybe too kind. Maybe to the point of being naive and inane in this twisted world of ours. And sometimes it's a take what you can when you can kind of world. I'm sure you know the age old expression 'nice Pokémon finish last?' Well... she's the living embodiment of that. Her business fails because she wants to be nice friends with Joff the Infernape, who has absolutely no qualms or guilt about outperforming her and stealing her customers. And it only got worse when Joff's family was killed. I was actually surprised Dassy hadn't simply packed up shop, gave it all to Joff as a consolation gift, and decided to work for Joff as an employee for free. However, knowing Joff, I doubt he would have any of that. The last thing he would want is to see Dassy's idea of 'one free hammer and nails toolkit just for stopping by' promotion done with his merchandise."

"One of these days, Dassy is going to get hurt," Daz tells you in a cold voice, crossing his arms. "Someone is going to take advantage of her, break her heart, and leave her in pieces. And I'd rather not be there when it happens. I'd rather not be the one she comes running after in tears as if I'm her father trying to console his baby girl. I'm not that kind of Pokémon, because I know the things I'd tell her are things she'd never do. I told her to be cutthroat and competitive and she didn't listen. I told her to stand her ground and not be such a pushover and she thought she could 'kill them with kindness.' Not in this lifetime. And that's how she got to where she is now. Compassion and kindness is fine, but not at the expense of self-worth."

"Listen, I broke ties with Dassy for a good reason," Daz tells you in conclusion. "I'm old, she's young, and she's got a lot to learn that I don't feel like teaching to her."

"As for Adis, there are plenty of Pokémon that thought he was a kook, self included," Daz mentions to you. "He was a Pokémon of many secrets. Far too many secrets. Made it impossible to trust the shifty bastard. He never came across as a vile Pokémon, but I'd be damned if I didn't watch him closely while he was around. The wicked and vile have their black magic and witchcraft, but the same is true for the other side of the spectrum and I knew he was there with his divine rituals and other hocus pocus. I don't want dealings with any of it."

"It was nice to meet you, Gemma," Daz tells you, looking like he needs to get back to work. "There are some harsh truths out there, but this is just the way things are."

Okay... This is where things get darker, in more ways than one.

Or they would've in a moment, but I stopped at Millie's door and didn't kill her. Phew. Man, am I glad. This is officially a wasted action, but it's better than the alternative!

I must also still offer a silent, makeshift prayer to Mew. Still don't know their pronouns, though, if they have those...
    Last edited by Shieldbearer; 10-13-2016 at 02:16 PM.