Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: PMD Crossroads - Rules, Guidelines, About, and Q&A

  1. #71
    Experienced Trainer Liokora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    269
    Hi there!!

    I didn't find if this question is somewhere but... since it's my turn now, I was wondering which font are you guys using? :D

    I'm sorry if this question was already ask... >.<

  2. #72
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Liokora View Post
    Hi there!!

    I didn't find if this question is somewhere but... since it's my turn now, I was wondering which font are you guys using? :D

    I'm sorry if this question was already ask... >.<
    It's Back Issues!

    No worries, it got kinda buried in the chat thread.

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

  3. #73
    I'm a family clam arnisd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    430
    Hey there

    Soooo...
    After a really long time of lurking and weighing down pros and cons and my own free time, I sort of decided I wanna give participating in the pmdxr comic as an author a shot. This definitly didn't come about cause you guys did a review and feedback on the comic workflow and such and this reminded me in turn that I still hadn't taken a solid decision on it yet.

    Well that'd be it


  4. #74
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,428
    Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Hey there

    Soooo...
    After a really long time of lurking and weighing down pros and cons and my own free time, I sort of decided I wanna give participating in the pmdxr comic as an author a shot. This definitly didn't come about cause you guys did a review and feedback on the comic workflow and such and this reminded me in turn that I still hadn't taken a solid decision on it yet.

    Well that'd be it
    YES YOU SHOULD JOIN!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see you join in! :D

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  5. #75
    Ace Trainer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2

    Wink

    I wanna join the comic making people list(my art isn't the best but I'll give it my all).

    Oh... and if I get accepted please email me when it is my turn(my time-frame-reference is next to non-existent).

  6. #76
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Light View Post
    I wanna join the comic making people list(my art isn't the best but I'll give it my all).

    Oh... and if I get accepted please email me when it is my turn(my time-frame-reference is next to non-existent).
    Hi Dark/Light! :D Welcome to PXR! We keep track of whose turn it is on PXR so if you plan to stick around, you'll get notifications here. :D

    @Nekomata New recruit!

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  7. #77
    Im working on my frame right now ! sorry if im running a little behind. I had to draw out the concept for what would fit the story





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Im working on my frame right now ! sorry if im running a little behind. I had to draw out the concept for what would fit the story
    Wrong thread- but you're good. The time frame is 2 weeks. Take your time- and even if you run past 2 weeks I doubt anyone would be upset. XD

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Wrong thread- but you're good. The time frame is 2 weeks. Take your time- and even if you run past 2 weeks I doubt anyone would be upset. XD
    Sorry :/ I wasn't sure which was the chat thread. Can you post a link. I'll avoid posting here in the future.

    It shouldn't be to long I have the layout down :) i started working on it in paint today!





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •