Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It's time to gain ultimate power~ Ehehehehe! If they didn't before all the Stalkers should fear me now!

Madder has decided to visit Kure the Doublade and learn the art of Exorcism.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Okay, I'm going to follow that receipt and see if there's anything at (24d) The Superplex Shopping Center West Floors 7-8.

"Time to see if there's any other information I can get."

Search: (86) Beldyne Laboratories
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    It's time to gain ultimate power~ Ehehehehe! If they didn't before all the Stalkers should fear me now!

Madder has decided to visit Kure the Doublade and learn the art of Exorcism.
    Kure is waiting patiently for you in the training dojo where Kames originally found him. It is a crisp, cool morning, and Kure looks calm and collected as usual. You are looking at his back as you waddle in, your large dummy head wobbling atop your body.

"I have been expecting you, Madder," Kure hums, and although you almost assumed that was the case, it was still a little spooky to hear. "Please, step into the centre. I have many pupils to train in the art of swordplay today, but your lesson is of much higher import." The Doublade turns around in a hover, and for a second his eyes are closed before he whips them open, his piercing but soothing eyes capturing your full attention. "Let us begin."

You first clear your mind of all thoughts and distractions, trying to rid yourself of burdens, worries, and anxiety. You enter a blank space in your mind, which you look about with curiosity. Then the figure of a Doublade appears, and you assume it is Kure. However, when you try to approach him, his swords separate and each one stabs you, the blade slicing straight through your body. You gasp and try to move, but you are frozen in place and can only stare down at the giant oblong pupil glaring back at you not in hatred, but in hope. Confusion washes over you as you feel yourself fade into an otherworldly spirit and separate from your mortal coil.

Suddenly you are face to face with another you--a Shaymin. "Do you understand, Madder?" she asks monotonously, and you turn to your mind for an answer, probing, wishing and searching. Images flash before your eyes and you feel your body tense up, and then you're holding the two stab wounds with your black arms. You look the other you in the eyes, and she looks through you, which is when you know you're on your own. Then, as you look down at your wounds again, you find that they are gone. But somehow...it makes sense to you.

You begin to nod slowly, then face the other you. But she is gone, and before you is Kure once again. You look him in the eyes. "I understand."

You thrust your extendable arms through his dual sword body, then snap back to reality, where you open your eyes and leap upright off the mat. Kure isn't there, so you flick your eyes to every corner of the room until you see him hovering beside a table, sipping tea with his magenta tassel-like hands. Relief floods through your mind and your body.

"You have learned the sacred teachings...now come and have some tea." He holds out a spare cup to you.

Congratulations! You have learned Exorcism.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Restrain, Exorcism
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Well, this is really boring on my end. I can't say if this is a good or bad thing, honestly, is what's disturbing me right now.

Let's shake things up a tiny bit. Search 47c, Azure Water Towers, the top floors.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Excuse me, Kure? I appreciate the tea last night. Right now, though, I would like to learn Exorcism from you. And I have one question - I know that two others have already learned the skill and you said you could only teach it to three. Do you know if you'll be able to teach it to others later, after you've had the time to... 'recharge', so to speak?

Learn Exorcism from 124. Kure the Doublade.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    I would like to interview 100. Krikle the Roggenrola

Administrator

One more area to search tonight. Then I'll move on to the power plant or something next. Looking back over things. I've got a strange feeling about the thoughts of the place.

Interview: (49) Shrig the Joltik

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

Even though it is likely busy processing the Stalkers' latest victim, Lita decides to finish her search of the police station.

(15b) Floors 4-6
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Okay, I'm going to follow that receipt and see if there's anything at (24d) The Superplex Shopping Center West Floors 7-8.
    The Superplex Shopping Center West is rather large, and coming up close to it in daylight makes it seem almost daunting to have to search. But thanks to the receipt, you're sure where to go and you're confident that you'll be able to find Bone Dry Cleaners in no time.

You head on through the shopping center, gawking at the outrageous number of shops filled to the brim with clothing and shoes, electronics, brand new tech, food, services, and more. The sheer number of Pokémon here makes you wonder how many people actually occupy this large city.

The 7th floor is quick and easy to get to, and once you arrive, you see immediately that Bone Dry Cleaners is the third shop on the right. You walk in and approach the Pokémon behind the counter, who appears to be entering some data into his computer. He is a Grotle, with very neatly trimmed bushes atop his yellow shell. As you approach him, he notices you coming and falls to all-fours to greet you.

"Welcome to Bone Dry Cleaners. What can I do for you?" he asks pleasantly. You note that his name tag reads 'Elton.'

You show him the receipt that you obtained from the dungeon you discovered, and he frowns at it with mild suspicion.

"Where did you get this?" he questions, clearly disturbed that you have it and that there's a large drop of blood in the corner. You know that you can't divulge the details, so you give a vague response about your mission as an Emissary and the fact that you require special access to vital information. He tightens his frown. "I can't help you with that. The client list is privileged information and not something I can give out to members of the public, regardless of which legend you claim to be blessed by. It's nothing personal. It just wouldn't be professional of me." The Grotle moves aside and continues to type on his holographic keyboard. You quickly make yourself undetectable thanks to Mew's gift and move around the counter, noting a locked drawer which you know would contain information such as a copy of the client list. It's obviously that it is locked.

Object {Locked Drawer: <Lockpick>} / {Elton the Grotle: <Diplomacy>} was noted in the Team Records.

You sigh, knowing there is nothing you can do here right now. On your way out of the store, you wonder if someone could convince Elton using the right tactics or simply break into the drawer he keeps a copy of the client list in.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2