Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
    Oh, I hadn't realized it was so late... Well at this point I think I might as well stay in the base and heal up

{Rest}
    You decide after a busy day, you should head off to the sleeping area and get some rest. It gives you time to clear your head and even just as you lie down, you're already feeling better. You simply close your eyes and just let the peace and quiet clear your mind.

Kames has recovered 1 Point of Sanity.

When the sun comes up, you're sure you'll be feeling better.

Kames the Lampent (S: Ghost/Fire)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Forgot I was on 1 sanity :/ guess I'll rest as well. Though only healing one point is hardly worth it xD
    You decide it's best to hunker down for tonight and get some rest before any more things decide to catch you off guard. It's a peaceful night and you're sure some sleep will help you feel a lot better in the morning. Not to mention the bed actually feels quite warm and cozy and offers a great reprieve from a lot of the stressful things you've had to deal with for the past few days.

Sarah has recovered 1 Point of Sanity.

When you close your eyes, you're already feeling a bit more refreshed, although some of the dark thoughts still linger on a bit...

Sarah the Archen (S: Rock/Flying)
    Sanity: 2/4
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Rescue Carly the Heracross
    In the dead of night, your small Deerling form flees across the cityscape in search of one of your fallen teammates. You have spent the entire night up until this point searching, scouring, and leaving no stone unturned. Finally you find what you're after: a makeshift holding cell between properties somewhere deep in Silvercoal City West.

The grunge and the noticeable poverty this side of town barely makes an appearance in your mind as you press on, viewing the poorly constructed prison from afar. You were able to find it for a number of reasons, one being that this location had already been searched, and you knew it wasn't here before. It was well hidden amongst building debris, but not well hidden enough.

You can feel the Stalker essence leaking from the walls as you slip in, using your cloaking abilities that Mew bestowed upon you. It's dark, disgusting and cold inside, but you let none of those things get to you as you keep your mind on the rescue.

You finally spot the form of a Heracross on the floor, tied up with chains. Then your eyes come upon what you hoped you would see: the Stalker itself. The dim lighting is not nearly strong enough to allow you proper sight, and even then you imagine that this Stalker has disguised itself well in case of a break-and-enter situation. The Stalker is wearing a grey coat and has its back to you, and you immediately notice that it is shorter than your Heracross teammate. This piece of information burns into your mind as the Stalker departs momentarily. You can't see any further details as you rush forward, hastily unshackling your teammate. The Stalker hears you and whirls around, which is when you activate your headlamp and shine a blinding light directly into the Stalker's face.

The Stalker hisses and turns, spewing demonic curses as you help up your teammate and rush out the way you came, noting that the Stalker does not attempt to follow. You wish you had seen its face when the light shone upon it; instead, you only saw a rounded metal plate which covered any potential detail.

Sam the Deerling has rescued Carly the Heracross.

As you rush out of the building with your teammate beside you, you briefly wonder why the Stalker isn't following. You attribute it to the fact that it knows it can't defeat you, and engaging in combat with you might only help you further deduce its identity.

As you put more distance between you and the Stalker, you begin to feel a sense of fear. What did the Stalker learn about the Emissaries, and how would they use it against you? You try not to think about it as you head back to base, hoping that the next rescue will be just as easy.

The Enthrallers have learned a fraction about your mission...
    Mission Disclosure: 10%/100%

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal/Grass)
    Health: 3/4
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Search (95a) Grande Gallery Basement Floors B-0
    The Grande Gallery lies right on the edge of Silvercoal City. You haven't heard much about it and you feel that it's safe to assume that it's not the city's biggest attraction. The outside looks nice, but you feel like its name leaves a lot to be desired.

At night, the gallery is closed. There are only a handful of hours until sunrise, which gives you plenty of time to find a way into the building and search the basement. However, after taking a peak around the back of the building, you notice that there are large doors on the ground which you imagine lead to a bunker of sorts, or a basement. Perhaps this is the back entrance, but if it's easier than trying to break into the building and reaching the basement that way, you're going to use it.

You yank open one of the doors, which leaves a space more than large enough for you to slip through. You see a flight of stairs leading down into the ground, and you hesitantly take a first step, hoping nothing springs out at you. You seem to be safe, so you continue, flicking on your headlamp so you can see. The stairs lead you through what looks like a crudely dug out tunnel. You wonder if this was part of the building's original design, and conclude that perhaps it was sloppily thrown on after construction was complete.

You come across what looks to be a gate in the middle of the tunnel. As you shine your lamp over it, you can see that it appears to be relatively mangled and damaged. You frown, trying to find out how to open it. At first you try to pull it, then push. You get a little annoyed and spit a bit of poison at it, but it does nothing. You contemplate summoning a more powerful attack, but then see that there's a tiny keyhole in the middle of it. Even so, it appears as if it needs to be fixed in several places before it will even be able to open with the right key.

Object {Mangled Gate: <Repair>, Slaughter Slot} was added to the Team Records.

You figure that you can't get it open right now, so you leave the tunnel. As you depart, you feel an odd sensation snake down your spine. It would appear that whatever this tunnel leads to has some connection to the Stalkers. You head back to your hideout, planning to tell your teammates what you found here.

Olea the Salazzle (M: Poison/Fire)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Diplomacy | Learned Abilities: Restrain

91. Hyrer the Tyrunt has been murdered by the Stalkers.

Cause of Death: Trauma-induced cardiac arrest

Hyrer, a Tyrunt biochemist, was found by Lychee the Scolipede not far from Silvercoal's police station. The dinosaur Pokémon was found stiff and frozen with fear, her face twisted into a hideously warped contortion of what it once was. Absolute horror pooled from her traumatised eyes which had leaked an overabundance of tears born from pure terror. Lychee's report detailed the victim looked "terrified beyond possibility." It was a look that the Scolipede had never seen before.

Hyrer had been known as one of the city's most agreeable, helpful and pleasant citizens. Her work at Dalshaw Laboratories was highly regarded and even coveted by some. Lychee had not known her personally, but the shocking appearance of the poor dual type had still shaken her up.

Sequintia shook her head as the Rock and Dragon type was taken away by forensics, a deeply-seated feeling of regret and defeat flowing over her. She looked to Pormalu, who had just finished interviewing Lychee, and blew a puff of smoke through her nostrils.

"I don't know how much more of these monstrosities I can take," she hissed, keeping her voice low.

Pormalu held his mate's eyes with his own, trying to comfort her with a stern but warming look. "Nightlust is undoubtedly the worst of them all. Two attacks in three days..." He realised his words were not helping, and he cleared his throat. "I know things look bleak, my dear, but this is far from the end. The Emissaries are closer than ever to uncovering who these despicable creatures are, so please have faith."

Sequintia merely sneered. "You say that every time, but the killings aren't getting fewer in number, Pormalu," she growled, then bound her eyes as she stopped herself. "S-sorry...it's not you. I just don't know how many more I can take. I feel so hopeless!"

Pormalu gave a slow nod. "I feel the same." He paused. "Does she...have family?"

The Pyroar slowly rocked her head. "No...but her friends should be notified as soon as possible." She pulled out her holophone, then remarked with a dark attitude, "I suppose I should put Black Rose Funeral Homes on speed dial."

The look of horror projected by her Arcanine mate was absolutely warranted, however tame it looked in comparison with the victim's expression. But he said nothing, understanding why she had said it.

Yet again, another murder slipped through their fingers. They could only pray that the Emissaries had ways to stop the Stalkers soon.

Doom Tracker:
    5/40

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Madder has decided to rest for the day. Every magician needs their beauty sleep after all.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Madder has decided to rest for the day. Every magician needs their beauty sleep after all.
    You settle down into bed, knowing that there's no better cure for a spinning head than sleep. Although the sun has just come up, it's somewhat common for Ghost types to sleep during the day, and you have no problem drifting off and allowing your mind to slip into a nice, easy slumber.

Madder has recovered 1 point of Sanity.

When you wake, you feel refreshed, happy, and considerably more sane. You are glad that you took the time to rest, as you were beginning to feel the effects of your insanity gnaw at you.

You know that when night falls, you will be once again ready to take on any challenge that presents itself to you.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Restrain, Exorcism

Administrator

Let's try this again shall I? Continue searching the Power Plant

Search: (91g) Silvercoal City Synth Power Plant: Synchronization Towers, Upper Levels

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Well, there's nothing else I can do but rest now.