Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Everyone, let's give a big WARM welcome to Mujaffa! Our newest student! Give them a round of appaws! Anyone? Anyone?
    @Neo Emolga ah yes, Neo was it? Every student has until April 10th to complete ALL challenges. Treat this as a project. Each is broken into portions. So you can complete them in time, but all must be finished by the due date. So it is no problem at all!

Update: All submissions for this event are due by Monday 4/10/17

@Neo Emolga @Brettles @Mujaffa

*A slip of paper is slid under your door. It's from Professor Flareon*

Sorry I could not make it in person. I feel it's necessary to tell you that your next challenge will begin today. I can say it will be easy, but knowing my student I expect the best of results! That means YOU reading this note. If you can't or haven't completed your last challenge. PFFFT, ahh, don't worry about it. You've got until April 10th to complete them all and impress me with the skills that I KNOW that you have. Look forward to the reveal later today as I will signal you when the challenge is live. I await only the best of pranks...I mean results!
    Last edited by Professor Flareon; 04-04-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Alright my future Flareons! Time to burn bright once more! Literally this time because you're about to roast your best friends! That's right!

Right here, in this thread. Submit a list of your friends, or just the friendly staff members. Whoever you so choose (must consist of at least seven members) and roast them. Never heard of the term "roast" outside of roasting say, a turkey? Simple! M

Roasting a friend is essentially calling out your friend in a funny, not hurtful way. In a joking manner as to make for a laugh. THAT IS YOUR NEXT TASK! You can even call me, your Professor out if you want, but just remember. I'm the one grading you, so be careful what you say if you choose me!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

And I'm back in the game!

CHALLENGE #1
    Boop

(was originally going to pull this stunt on a vacation album, but I realized I still need to transfer everything over and resize, and that's going to be an hour or two of work :P)

CHALLENGE #2

CHAKRAMASTER - Still "Being mistaken for a furry yellow elf" since Christmas.
    SACRED FIRE - Just when you got used to his name being one thing...
    NOBLEJANOBII - It's a Shaymin! It's a Quilava! It's a Mimikyu! It's... wait, what is she doing now?
    FATE - Ladies and gentlemen! Behold, it's the magical appearing, disappearing, and reappearing man!
    BULBASUAR - Because when you don't have Photoshop, there's only so much you can do...
    POKEMON TRAINER SARAH - Kicking aside Bulbasaur for Archen like some people kick aside an electric mouse for an electric flying squirrel.
    RIVAL MAX - Proving that Pokemon to guys like us in our thirties is like trying to kill a cigarette addiction. Brand loyal, keep coming back to it despite trying to quit, and always still loving the addiction!
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 04-07-2017 at 03:46 PM.

6. This post has been liked by:

*Relaxing in your dorm. You hear a faint noise. Looking around you see nothing. As you lay back. You bump into something. Looking behind you, Professor Flareon is staring right at you. Making you jump back a little.*

Hi! Scare you? Well...SURPRISE! It's time for the final stage of your examinations! Once you complete this step you will be ready to graduate and help me RULE THE WORLD! I mean, evolve and take the next leap into whatever you want in life.

For your final challenge I want you to do some community service. Wouldn't be the friendly and most well-known school and top rated at that without our community service! Make 5 posts on our school forum. Giving 5 different people a friendly message. You can even offer them help or give them a gift! The gifts are what really put smiles on faces. Everyone loves a great gift, but just giving friendly advice or message from time to time is really warming to another. A true Flareon will always know how to burn bright enough to warm the hearts of those around them. You can do this anywhere, but it must be 5 different posts, not just one. You can post this anywhere on the forum or VM someone.

Once you have completed this and the other challenges completely. You will have officially graduated the Blazing Flareon University.
    Let's see those random acts of kindness my soon-to-be graduates!

Senior Administrator

I know, I know, I should be studying but... JUST ONE MORE ROUND OF OVERWATCH, PLEASE! I'm still trying to get Mercy's Big Rez achievement!

But yeah, I'm on this one. Just to make sure, we have until the 12th to rock these out, right?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I know, I know, I should be studying but... JUST ONE MORE ROUND OF OVERWATCH, PLEASE! I'm still trying to get Mercy's Big Rez achievement!

But yeah, I'm on this one. Just to make sure, we have until the 12th to rock these out, right?
    Yup! All challenges are extended until the 12th.

PS: assuming I don't have Inventory tomorrow, I'm up for playing Overwatch with ya tonight. If not tonight tomorrow night or any other time xD. Just let me know and I'll tell you if I'm good :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

The only "Mercy" you want is the mercy from the BLAZING WRATH OF MY FLAMES IF YOU DON'T-......sorry that was another me from another time. Hard to hold back sometimes you know? ;)

As Chakra said, you have until the 12th of April to get these finished. So you have time, but time is quickly running out. Hop to it as you can!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Flareon View Post
    The only "Mercy" you want is the mercy from the BLAZING WRATH OF MY FLAMES IF YOU DON'T-......sorry that was another me from another time. Hard to hold back sometimes you know? ;)

As Chakra said, you have until the 12th of April to get these finished. So you have time, but time is quickly running out. Hop to it as you can!
    Oh, I know that feeling. We all have that moment where we feel like Bruce Banner. ;)

Anyway, I got these cranked out!

Linky 2!
    Linky 3!
    Linky 4!
    Linky 5!

FRIENDLY MESSAGES:
    Linky!
    Linky 2!
    Linky 3!
    Linky 4!
    Linky 5!

12. This post has been liked by: