Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SUMMER '17

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Thank you very much! From the little I've seen of Cambridge it's an amazing environment, and I would be honoured to even be given a chance of getting in because it's so extremely competitive. I'm still going to have a safety net of other universities though, because only 20% of applicants actually get in, which is a scarily low number. :'(
    Yeah, make sure to stockpile on a few backup plans. It doesn't hurt to do so; in fact, it's wise. Best of luck to you on your future endeavors.
    τι ζωή

2. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born View Post
    Yeah, make sure to stockpile on a few backup plans. It doesn't hurt to do so; in fact, it's wise. Best of luck to you on your future endeavors.
    Aw, thank you. We're only allowed to apply to 5 universities maximum, so with Cambridge at the top and one of my hometown's universities being the main option if my exams go badly, I've got three other options and I'm beginning to narrow down my list. Let's hope I can do well enough to get one higher up on my list. :3

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Aw, thank you. We're only allowed to apply to 5 universities maximum, so with Cambridge at the top and one of my hometown's universities being the main option if my exams go badly, I've got three other options and I'm beginning to narrow down my list. Let's hope I can do well enough to get one higher up on my list. :3
    Good luck! I remember doing college applications. It may seem tricky at first with all the choices you have, but eventually everything falls into place and you will settle in just fine. :3

5. This post has been liked by:

I'm sure you'll figure everything out! Again, best of luck!
    τι ζωή

7. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Good luck! I remember doing college applications. It may seem tricky at first with all the choices you have, but eventually everything falls into place and you will settle in just fine. :3
    Yeah, it's really scary to even think about right now, but our teachers are apparently really helpful with it and one of my teachers helped out two people that got offers from Cambridge, so I'm hoping I can follow in their footsteps. Wherever I end up I'll be happy, though; I'll be happy going to university at all, because I've been wanting to go since I was a kid. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Born View Post
    I'm sure you'll figure everything out! Again, best of luck!
    Hopefully it'll all work out. Thanks again! :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

9. This post has been liked by:

Soups 

Administrator

Sometimes it's hard to plan anything for vacations, but yeah now the only plan I have is to hang out with a friend in less than two weeks now. Stating about June 16-20. No actual family vacation plans yet

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to plan anything for vacations, but yeah now the only plan I have is to hang out with a friend in less than two weeks now. Stating about June 16-20. No actual family vacation plans yet
    At least you've got something to do though, you know? I'll be doing something similar June 14-18. One of my best friends is graduating from UCLA, so I'll be in attendance for that, but I'm also going to make time to visit and hangout with my other close friends while I'm out that way.
    τι ζωή

Hello everybody! I have just finished my exams period today and I will know my results on June 26. I hope I don't have to repeat any exam, so that I can plan cool things to enjoy the summer.
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D