Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Here's my entry. I think my HDMI port is broken on my laptop so I can't use my drawing tablet (Ł300 now useless ;-;) so I went for a watercolour piece (with acrylic while for the stars). First proper time I've done a watercolour piece, didn't originally like the fact you can't control it, but it worked perfectly for this. Went for galaxy to represent the aesthetic of the Prankster Platoon. The scene is a Zorua lounging underneath a palm tree. The zorua is kind of unclear but I think the palm tree worked out really well. I tried scanning to get a crisp picture but it sharpened it too much and ruined it so I went for a bit of a posed picture. Hope you like it, I sure enjoyed trying something new. :D

Spoiler:

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Ah summer. Nothing like two friends enjoying the warmth by hanging out and eating ice cream. They aren't anyone in particular, just two friends sitting on a bench in front of some unimportant building enjoying each other's company as well as the two-scoop ice-creams they're eating. Drawn with a Range of drawing pencils from HB to 6B. Hope you like it!

Spoiler:

Back in War II my drawn people were butt-ugly... now you get butt-ugly in detail!

VPP

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Before there was surfing Aloan Raichu, there was...!

Spoiler:

And I really want a pina colada right now.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I am aware of how late this is, but here's my crappy entry:
    Spoiler:

It was a hot day at the beach and Shinx wanted an ice cream. He's about to get his butt frozen. EDIT: This is a new entry because the one I uploaded before was complete and utter trash and I hated it.
    Last edited by Arrow-Jolteon; 07-09-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Administrator

@Arrow-Jolteon It's all good. At least until I get on to update everything is good and I won't consider late. I may have to decide on what to do for late submission though. I'm not one to just turn down someone's hard work so easily.

Alright guys, it's Sunday so time to get those entries graded. I'll try to have them done soon as I can, but with work it may be later than I'd want. Be on the lookout though. Your next challenge...

week 2: Dazzle

Draw a character. Whether it be your favorite Pokémon, any Pokémon at all, or someone or something entirely different. Give it some flare! Sparkes, shiny, bright, colorful, cute. Whatever you can think of that will really show off a bright design. Backgrounds welcome if you so chooseas well.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Is fan art for something not Pokemon allowed in this? Because I've been hunting excuses to draw Adventure Zone fan art.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Not this week. It can be anything. The next 2 weeks after will strictly be Pokémon related though

The time is upon us...

Summer heat you say? How bout nah.
    Spoiler:

edit: Oh sheet, I just saw your post about week 2. The cutoff was now abouts, right?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Summer heat you say? How bout nah.
    Spoiler:

edit: Oh sheet, I just saw your post about week 2. The cutoff was now abouts, right?
    I'm not one to tell someone their hard work won't be count. And seeing as how I did not post a notice for the last 24 hrs. There will be no penalties as long as you submit it before midnight PST tonight. For week 2 I will post a last minute announcement in this thread for anyone to get their last minute submissions in. After that, any late entries will be accepted, but have a late penalty as long as it's submit before the grading is released

The time is upon us...

12. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Here's my entry for week two. I hope it's colorful enough!

Spoiler:

14. This post has been liked by: