Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    Sugar rush!

This seems like a perfect time for a Fitness Workout!

Then I think I'll go and open the {Tactical Weapons Locker: <Hollywood Shenanigans> OR +Steel Type+} at the Police Station.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Time to get these first actions in!

(27) SILLY SLIDE OF RAINBOWS OH MY GOSHISHISHNESS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT

This time let's try (27b) MOAR RAINBOW SLIDES!!!!

then I'll search the area again by searching

(27a) RAINBOW SLIDES!!!! Leaving only the exterior to search before leaving. So if someone wants to help there, feel free to help!
    ACTION ONE!

Obviously you just didn't get enough of RAINBOW SLIDES SO THERE MUST BE MORE NAOW OMG HERE THERE BE CHAOS YARRR OMG wait for it... R-R-R-R-RAINBOW SLIDEEEEEZZZZZZZSZSZSZSZZZ!!!!

You're insanely addicted to these things, so you decide to go nutty on more of these insanity rainbow slides until your fuzzy Pikachu butt starts bleeding and you take 7389 Health Damage! Only kidding, but you decide now that it's night and the lines are shorter, that means more rainbow slides just for you!

While other Pokémon have gone home after whirling themselves silly on these things, you decide NOOO, you're spending all day and night on these puppies! And discovering all the secret areas! It's like a maze of insanity rainbow slides and you're not going home until you've dissected every single possible path at least five times over.

In the process of this, you actually do find something hidden and it requires jumping off at one point into an area that you really was meant to be a maintenance area that looks like it was totally forgotten about. Or maybe not...

You find this particular secret semi-forgotten area was only recently unearthed. It's pretty boring, actually. Wooden walls, exposed pipes, and such a distinctive lack of those glorious rainbow slides. There's a few forgotten machines but you find one that was recently hidden here and it looks like it wasn't meant to be found. So you decide to take a closer look.

Holy crap. HOLY CRAP! IT'S A TIME MACHINE! peRFECt WAy To DEStrOy THe timE spAcE coNtinUUm!!! Except it's got funky wires, doohickeys, gadgets, and little things that tick, beep, click, and whirrrr. In other words, you're not really sure how actually works, but you find a really odd... "shopping list" stuck to the side.

I need...
    Free Trial CDs for AOHELL 4.0
    The Last Airblunder VHS Tape
    Pretendo Virtual Play System

And you think to yourself...

What the fudgin' would anyone want these things for?

You look at the list and then you look back to the Time Machine and you finally find a hatch port that displays a screen and a readout. It looks like the time destination is the... Victorian Age? Nothing about it makes sense, but you wonder what might happen if you just happen to bring these... weird items over here.

{Time Transport Machine to the Victorian Age: Post-It Note for Free Trial CDs for AOHell 4.0 AND Post-It Note for The Last Airblunder VHS Tape AND Post-It Note for Pretendo Virtual Ploy System}

It's really just too weird not to try out. Like sticking a fork in an outlet! NOTE: Neo Emolga Inc. does not advocate the partaking of this activity.

Eh, well, you figure you don't have these things yet, so might as well get back to those RAINBOW SLIDES!

ACTION TWO!

Due to your unhealthy addiction to RAINBOW SLIDES! you decide to keep going for more! You suddenly realize you're developing a strong reaction of rainbow butt due to the sheer overuse of sliding around on RAINBOW SLIDES!

Fueled by your psychotic addiction for more rainbow slides, you also keep going around and around on these colorful slidey slides like you're playing Mario Kart's Rainbow Road track until your head explodes and your paws fall off and your car registration expires. Because you've got to find all the hidden areas. Because you would bring shame and disgrace upon your Pikachu family name if you committed profane sacrilege if you came upon this holy rainbow-colored place and left an area unexplored.

Well, you find a hidden truck underneath one of the rainbow slides that looks like it was stashed here to keep something secret. You notice there's something familiar about it! No, not more rainbows, but instead... starry things! You try to open it but darn it, it's locked. But with a magical star emblem by the funky keyhole! You take note of that.

{Locked Magician Trunk: Magical Star Emblem}

Oooooh, you wonder what might be inside this puppy! Maybe an entrance to even more rainbow slides! Maybe not, but who knows! (I do, muah ha ha ha)

You decide to head back to Peep base, proud that you have glided and rainbowfied your Pikachu rear today! Truly the mark of a grand hero! Your grandchildren will be so proud of that wondrous, colorful rear you now have!

Soren the Rainbow-Butted Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 3/12
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well at least that pink stuff has stopped raining from the sky.

Interview (19) Hude the Spoink

Time for that caffeine rush!

Interview (67) Vezy the Misdreavus
    ACTION ONE!

Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL, INTIMIDATING
    +Intimidation (Ghost VS Psychic)

You prowl around, search online, and find out that Hude the Spoink works late at the Shut Up and Sleep Hotel. You feel like pestering him tonight, so let's go!

You find Hude bouncing around and easily distracted by the lights hanging from the ceiling though they've been there for years and haven't done anything besides turn off and turn on. He just seems so fantasized by them, as if they're celestial spheres that serve as gateways to magical fantasy worlds of purple Horseas and magical tutus. And he so badly wants one of those magic tutus and call himself Princess Puddingpop.

Drooling, he looks to you and suddenly feels very nervous. He even starts to cry! You've butchered his fantasy and dragged him back to reality with your imposing presence! You then ask him about the SQUAWKERS and the ravaging terror and disgrace they have brought upon Hude and his whole family.

"NOOOOOOWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Hude screams.

Immediately, he struggles, winces, freaks out, and then tries to concentrate. Suddenly... "Ffftttttt." He farts, and suddenly it's like all the pain and heartache in his life suddenly washes away. He then lets out another, and it's just so filled with euphoric feelings to him. He bounces faster in sudden jubilation as if nothing can stop him now, and you grimace, wondering if someone messed up and should have created Hude as a Stunky but ran out of Stunky-creating supplies and knew if they told their manager, they would have been fired from... well, wherever.

"Squawkers," you ask Hude again, trying to dumb down your conversation in hopes maybe that might get him to understand. "Hude know? Know some?"

But he just farts again and you decide to just go before the smell overpowers your gag reflexes.

ACTION TWO!

Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Ghost)

That experience with Hude was awful, so you decide to search around town to see if there's someone who might be slightly saner. You seek out Vezy, and you learn from her location that she's actually on vacation at the Hangry Fans Hotel. You find her in the Hangry Fans Hotel lobby where she's watching something silly on TV. Looks like a cartoon where friendly forest Pokémon are smashing each other with oversized weapons.

"Oh hey there!" Vezy exclaims to you, happy to see a fellow Ghost type.

You introduce yourself to her and she smiles, floating around in a circle. You then ask if she might know anything about the Squawkers and if she's seen anything weird besides... the more obvious things around town.

"They told me this was a great vacation spot!" Vezy laughs. "Okay, only kidding, I can tell it used to be. Half the beach around town is sugar now, but thankfully the areas around the hotel I'm staying at are okay. Meanwhile, I wanted to check out Bave and Duster's but the whole place is completely mucked up! This whole stupid thing with these Squawkers is just lame."

"Anyway, I saw something weird outside of the hotel," Vezy tells you. "There was this pit of muddy water just sitting there, as if it was just waiting for some distracted Pokémon to fall into it! Looked like a well or a really big pothole. I was like 'what the heck is this doing here someone clean this stupid thing up' but heck, at the end of the day I just didn't care. But there was this weird object at the bottom of the well. I tried to take a closer look but I couldn't make it out. Eh, who knows? I guess someone could drain it. Maybe a grass type would actually enjoy that. Ha!"

"Oh, and I had lunch at the Wacky Wok today and there was something weird there as well," Vezy informs you. "Someone's really odd or just... stupid with their flavored fortune cookies. I mean the flavor is cool. I ate one that was strawberry and another that was chocolate! So much more awesome than the normal fortune cookies that taste like old books. But it's the stupid fortunes inside! They're always talking about some weirdo named 'Al.' Who the fudge is Al? Who cares? The two I got were 'when he's up at bat Al sure doesn't like his Attack stat' and 'I'd love to tell you why but oh I can't because Al can't learn Fly.' Like who cares!? What happened to my fortune? Nothing makes sense in this town."

"Well, hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more fun!" Vezy giggles. "I'm heading to the beach again and I think I'll go somewhere else for breakfast. I know, the town is under a state of emergency but I don't work six months as a pharmacist and then use my only vacation time to have it wasted on just panicking!"

"Oh hey, before I forget, there's this weird thing I found too," she tells you, handing you a strange glowing sphere of light. "Check it out!"

You hold it for a moment, and it reminds you of... doggies. Courageous, noble doggies. You suddenly well up with a feeling of pride, but you feel this would be significantly higher if you just happened to be more like a dog. Like Growlithe, Houndour, or Rockruff. But you still get an honorable feeling out of it anyway.

Item [Honor of Doggo] has been added to the Team Pile!

"Isn't it weird!?" Vezy laughes. "I don't get it either! But hey, you seem like a cool guy, so keep it! I sure don't need it and I have no clue what to do with it! Don't ask where I found it. Well, okay, I found a gift box on the beach and I, well, I couldn't help it, I unwrapped it. And that's what was inside! I mean I was really hoping it would be money or a Staryubucks gift card, but eh, it's all good."

"It was nice meeting you, Madder!" Vezy smiles. "We should hit the beach sometime together! Have a nice and spooky night!"

She then glides away, giggling as she decides to head back up to her room.

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search:

(13) Tetris Tree

and:

(26) Virtual Pet Memorial Park
    ACTION ONE!

You decide to check out that funky shaped tree. It really makes you feel like playing Tetris tonight, but you decide not to because there's other things that might be more fun that you'd want to do. Like squashing Jell-o in a waffle iron just to see what happens.

At night, the tree is somewhat mystical. I mean, it really only looks like a normal tree, but there's something uncanny about it. You're not sure why it was shaped like this, but somehow it feels okay, as if this was just how things were meant to be and that it is what it is.

You see something hiding in one of the holes under one of the branches, and you decide to take a closer look to see if there's something fishy going on. And then... oh wow.

#Shiny Sparkles of Joy! - STEEL (+4 Overwhelming Cuteness)# 15% Evasion Test: 81 out of 100
    FAILED!

Carly has gained 2 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Extra Shiny Sparkles! Reduced because you're HOT AND FIERY!

#[Chibi Star Bracelet] Shiny Sparkles of Joy! - STEEL (+4 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

Ouch, you weren't expecting that and it did make you feel a little tingly and funny. And okay, you look a little more adorable like this now, but thankfully because of your fiery passions, you shake off most of the clingy glitter. You're not sure what this Chibi Star Bracelet is for, but you feel like it just has to belong to something. It seems too unusual for it to be here just by circumstance!

You then head off, running off to your next adventure!

ACTION TWO!

Aww, you come across the meant to be melancholy virtual pet memorial park, and while there are memorials to all those weird Tamagotchis and Giga Pets that came and went throughout the years, it doesn't really bother you as much. Well, because one day Pokémon came along and just made all of those seem lame. Especially when half the Tamagotchis that exist seem to all look like a duck.

At night, most of the townsfolk have gone home, but there are a few that hang out around here and play tiddly winks or real-time strategy chess that allows players to not have to wait for the other player to make their turn. It's chaos. You nearly get hit the head by a rook that could have entered the stratosphere if it had been flung a little harder.

You decide to check out the areas off the beaten paths and you find a lot of cute little bushes, shrubberies, rosebushes, and the entire Masters of the Universe action figure collection, but you decide that's really not worth taking.

You then find what looks like it used to be an old storage area or weird building that might have been used for grounds-keeping, but hasn't been used for a while. Or at least not until recently! Hmm. You find the entrance and suddenly, BORK BORK!!!

#Dazzling You Did Me a Really Big Frighten - ROCK (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# 15% Evasion Test: 1 out of 100
    FAILED!

Carly has gained 4 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Dazzling You Did Me a Really Big Frighten! Amplified because OW, that extra-hurts your HEAT!

#{Door of Maximum Borkdrive: Needed Honor of Doggo AND Needed Bravery of Pupper} Dazzling You Did Me a Really Big Frighten - ROCK (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been noted!

OW. You're spun, sparkled, sprinkled, and extra-glittered to look silly and sweet at the same time. What kind of blasphemy is this!?

You might need some more... spunkiness before you take that on again. I mean naturally, you feel inclined to try and get through just because you're a pupper, but sometimes you need to admit that you could use an extra bit of support. Some extra body armor might be a cool idea, also.

You decide to head back and let the others know of what you found tonight! And then maybe you'll crush them in some Mario Kart.

Carly the Courageous Growlithe (M: Fire)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Trigger Happy (2 DMG, 100%)
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 7/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Memes

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

I. Feel. Disgusting. After talking to that blonde rodent.

Welp...time to cleanse my entire brain with grass.

Action 1:
    SEARCH (49) Wild Jungle Park

Action 2:
    CHAT UP 61 Qwerty the Volbeat

Yo, beetle...girl. Do alphabetised keyboards trigger you?

As a bug type, do you feel personally victimised by the Squawkers based on the name's birdlike origin?
    ACTION ONE!

You decide to check out the Wild Jungle Park because no one other than grass types can get in there and that makes you feel special. It feels awesome feeling special. If that came in food form, you know everyone would be all over that like free all-you-can-grab at the rummage sale and it would sell like crazy and you could retire at 30 with mansion and frivolous things everywhere. Like your very own cheese doodle dispenser.

You walk in and there's carnivorous plants everywhere. Really giant ones that would make Audrey feel insecure, wimpy, and sad. But only at the entrance. Once you pass the test and everything thinks you're rockin' enough chlorophyll to join the cool kids, you see a whole new world open up with party music, a dance floor, arcade games, billiards, and other snazzy fun stuff. Things that non-Grass types will never get to see. So sad! But you kinda don't care that much as you let loose and have some fun with your grassy friends.

After partying with a Sceptile and a dancing with a Vileplume, it's easy to get hooked on just drinking and dancing and goofing around in this fun little jungle club where no one else can peer in even with one of those annoying drones. Those giant venus fly traps love eating drones. They have a tasty crunch to them! Yum!

You remind yourself that you kinda need to get back to work and so you search the place out and see if there's anything weird or unusual to find. You decide to check some of the areas in the back that don't get as much attention, and you find what looks like an stone wall with a strange, cryptic entrance. Hmm. You take a closer look and you see there's a shiny, Mystical Labyrinth Keyhole and there's a slate that seems to have some sacred, ancient inscription.

Hey,

I could really need a catchy song right now. Maybe with a flute. Yeah, that would be pretty cool. You see, I recently downloaded a catchy song, got so addicted to that, and played it over and over until it started to hurt and I suddenly hated music. Maybe I just need something new to listen to. Yeah, that would be cool. Oh, and I dropped the only key to the entrance. Probably somewhere stupid. Either that or it got buried under something. I swear, that happens all the darn time.

{The Secret Garden Mystical Entrance!: A Mystical Labyrinth Keyhole AND A Slate Requesting a Catchy Flute Song!}

Unfortunately, you don't really have any of these things, so you decide it might be time to check something else out. But on the way out... ooh, Game of Thrones pinball!

ACTION TWO!

Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL, VERY MODEST
    +Modest (Grass VS Bug)
    +Modest (Fighting VS Bug)

As you detox from talking to Donald, you decide to try chatting to someone... anyone besides that creep again, although it was fun giving that secret service Dedenne a pet. Qwerty seems like a good choice! You find a certain game creator forgot Volbeats are all male and Illumises are all female, but we'll just shovel that under the rug and roll with it. ;3

You find Qwerty is a Channel 318739 News reporter dressed in a Swanna costume doing a story on yet another candified transformation of Booplesnoot, but you imagine this must be getting ridiculous by now. Once she's done with the recording, she sighs and you approach her.

"Yo, beetle... girl. Do alphabetised keyboards trigger you?" You ask her.

"YES!" She nearly screams. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY! I just have this natural hatred of them. Maybe because I suddenly start typing and it comes out like asvdjh kajkl fjja and there's something about that which never feels right."

"As a bug type, do you feel personally victimised by the Squawkers based on the name's birdlike origin?"

"Uhh, not really," she replies, thinking it over. "Well, not as much as other things. Like Neeps. WHAT THE HELL, NEEPS!? Really, he keeps wanting me to dress up as a Swanna and do stories in this silly costume. It started with him bribing me 100 Snax to do it. I did it. Then he got promoted, became my boss, and now he always wants me to do this! It's not right! I don't even know why!"

"Have I seen anything weird?" Qwerty asks you when you ask her. "THIS WHOLE TOWN IS WEIRD. I did a story the other day about the Chatty Chatroulette Chatot restaurant and that was the worst! Let me warn you, that place is a candy and chocolate NIGHTMARE! I saw one of our junior camera guys walk in there and he just squealed and exploded. I swear, the Squawkers did something bad to it. I mean, probably more than usual. I'm just glad they haven't turned my apartment into goo, but they're not stopping and I'm pissed and nervous about that!"

"Well, I need to go do another news story," Qwerty tells you with a sigh. "Say, if you swing by the news station, talk to Jazzy. She's cool, but she's running out of material for those stupid Obscure and Weird News Stories. She's had to put up with Neeps's garbage for years, but while I can't remain sane for that long, she's still hanging in there. She'll pay you if you help! Just don't tell Neeps!"

"Anyway, I gotta go," Qwerty sighs. "Stupid Neeps. I want to dump glue all over him so he has to shave all his fur."

She then heads off and joins the rest of the news crew.

Smack 'em Susan the Spectacular Breloom (M: Grass/Fighting)
    Style: Desperado Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/10
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Killjoy Master

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'll go search the (52) The Itchy Snitch Hotel Construction Site and go stealth mode on 69 Unce the Treecko [D/N] M, your friendly neighboorhood ninja away!
    ACTION ONE!

You decide to see what's going on at the Itchy Snitch Hotel construction site tonight. The great thing is no one seems to be around and if you really wanted to dress up like a burrito and flop around in a giant bowl of guacamole and sour cream, no one would notice... your... weird... passion.

It seems like they only just started construction here and they still have a ways to go. And with all that nonsense that's going on around town with the Squawkers, they're probably not rushing to get this done only to have it turned into a gingerbread house. Or they got treated to free pizza and kind of forgot what they were doing previously.

You search around the site and hmm, you don't think you and the rest of the Peeps may need steel beams, plywood, cement mix, metal tubes, wires, and all that other fun construction stuff unless you were looking to make your own hotel. Using other Pokémon's supplies! Wouldn't it be funny if they were actually cool with that? Yeah... no. Although maybe that would just turn into your own gingerbread house once the Squawkers give it that special treatment.

You find a few things that might be more useful to the Peeps! And guess what? No one will probably notice they're gone. You find a can of Anti-Rust solution which hey, you never know. Ever since that incident where you left your bike out in the rain and... yeah, you don't want to recall that. Not happy memories. Even the little bike bell didn't work. That was tragic to your six-year-old self.

You also find some great screws by "Screwloose!" Because as the slogan goes, "when you're feeling a little extra screwy... SCREWLOOSE!"

Items ["The Rust is Bust" Anti-Rust Solution] and [Screwloose Screws] have been added to the Team Pile!

You don't find too much else that might be helpful. Seems like they don't leave too much laying around either! So you decide to go stalk out Unce now. That seems like fun!

ACTION TWO!

You feel suspicious about Unce. You throw on your extra special ninja gear and go into full Stalker mode on Unce, just without the extra murder. You never know about those Treeckos. Always seems like they're up to no good. Especially that one. You know that one. The one that thought it was funny to steal your car keys and then try and sell them back to you. That's like... ransom. Of course you bonked him on the head with a fifty ton sledgehammer and while none of this actually happened, it once did in a dream and that kind of vengeance felt really warm and fuzzy.

Still, you don't forget that and you drive up in your stakeout van, get your Nanotron Military Satellite uplink going, and you go so nuts on Unce that the NSA would shiver if they knew.

Dio has gone completely ninja stealth on Unce and will soon know everything about him, his family, his car, how bad he is at driving, and the entire soundtrack of songs he sings in the shower after the Day 2 Day Cycle!

You didn't forget your coffee either!

Dio the Stalwart Vibrava (M: Ground/Dragon)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Sugar rush!

This seems like a perfect time for a Fitness Workout!

Then I think I'll go and open the {Tactical Weapons Locker: <Hollywood Shenanigans> OR +Steel Type+} at the Police Station.
    Oh you know it, fam.

ACTION ONE!

Turns out, GUESS WHAT SQUAWKERS!? You don't care for cuteness, so you go into frenzied FITNESS WORKOUT mode because you know working out is great for your health and shaking off that annoying glitter and chibi whatever stuff. Nah, not you, toots!

Fírnen's Overwhelming Cuteness has dropped by 2 Points!

You feel better already and a bit more badass. Now you're ready to take on the world!

ACTION TWO!

You head over to the police station to see what's in that locker before it becomes nothing but delicious chocolate gunk. Oh, and speaking about that chocolate gunk...

@Creamy Layer Cake Deliciousness - GROUND (+3 Belly)@

Fírnen's Belly stat has gone up by 3 Points!

It's delicious! It's really messy but you spoil yourself silly like a spoiled child and you take a nice big bite out of that stuff. Mmmmmm. Okay, back to work.

You head downstairs and you find that Tactical Weapons Locker. Hmm, you take a look at it and...

You take a look at the lock and even though you've never actually picked one of these things before, you take a paper clip and you get to work on that nonsense with your shenanigans even though this isn't realistic in the slightest but it works because you've warped the context. That's just awesome!

{Tactical Weapons Locker: <Hollywood Shenanigans> OR +Steel Type+}

You pick the lot with little experience besides what you've learned in Skyrim and somehow that's enough. You throw open the door and there's some neat stuff inside!

%Soda Pop Gun (+1 DMG)% has been added to the Team Pile!

You have a feeling this might have been something a bit more substantial before the Squawkers came, but it still works and shoots soda pop! Oh, and...

%Sugarcoated Commando Body Armor (+1 MAX Belly)%
    has been added to the Team Pile!

Well, it looks like both of these didn't entirely survive the Squawker nonsense, but they're still good to some degree! You take those goodies with you and get out of there before the ceiling comes down, burying you in chocolate, forcing you to have to eat your way out! That just can't be good from a nutritional standpoint!

Fírnen the Incredible Silvally (L: Normal)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Belly: 3/12
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/8
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

#49 Cabbi the Honchkrow has been turned into a Papier-mâché sculpture by the Squawkers!!!

OMG WHERE DID IT HAPPEN!?: 61 Sippy Tip Beach!

Things hadn't gone well for Cabbi tonight. First, you're trying to enjoy the beach as your giant, black crow-like self the way crow-like self creatures do to enjoy beaches, and then bam. Papier-mâché. What does that even feel like? Well, you could try asking Cabbi, but you're not going to get much talk out of him now! And tonight, the Booplesnoot police, Biggs the Lopunny, Wedge the Machamp, and Vivi the Golisopod, were trying to make sense of the incident. For some of them, that's a little harder than others.

"This is stupid," Wedge the Machamp spat.

"He actually looks quite happy to be like that now!" Vivi remarked in a cheery voice. "Look, he's all elated with his wings spread out like this was the best thing ever! It looks so cute!"

"I second that, he actually looks like this was the best moment of his life!" Biggs bunny-hopped with a smile before quickly composing himself. "Oh, I mean, it would have been better if he was still normal, but hey, it looks like he was at least happy before it happened!"

"Are you two idiots?" Wedge snarled, throwing all four of his gray arms down in frustration. "Look at what's happening to our town and you're busy off thinking it's-"

He was cut off as he looked at Vivi, wolfing down on some of the sugary sand. She suddenly stopped when she noticed Wedge was looking at her, and she looked up with sugar sand still spilling out of her mouth.

"Wut?" Vivi asked with her mouth full of sugary sand. "Itfs sof seet nn asfy! Wunt fome?"

"No, you bumbling idiot!" Wedge shouted. "Focus on the investigation before we all end up like that!"

"Uhhh... right!" Biggs shouted. "We'll get to the bottom of this once and for all! Come, you two! To the Bunny Mobile!"

"But we just came here in- dammit, forget it," Wedge snarled before sighing.

And then Biggs hopped off in glee with Vivi following close behind with a skip in her step while Wedge begrudgingly followed, remembering to take Cabbi's "remains" with him.

Happy Apocalyptic Candy Event 1: Squawkers Wipe Out Too Many Civilians:
    The Squawkers are turning everyone into silly objects and dessert food items! This can't be allowed to continue because it'll be a bad day otherwise!
    1/20

(32) Peachy Beep Elementary School has been entirely turned into candy!

All Peeps have had their Belly stat reduced by 2 Points!

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

The sun has risen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 2: Day Cycle Actions now!

This Morning's Weather Is...
    OVERLY-DELICIOUS RAIN OF MEGA DOUGHNUTS!
    Doughnuts of all varieties and special superpowers rain from the sky! Venturing out of the Peep Base will cause a +4 to Belly, but it will be as if you have all the Epic Groovy Abilities and all Perkys at your disposal if you do! It might be worth it to take advantage of it!

Time Remaining:

Good luck, Peeps!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Well I'm gonna search somewhere I'm sure will be....interesting.

let's just hope it doesn't have some trap the staff or kids set up. I'd rather not explode from cuteness or overeating.....or worse. Who knows what other traps await us.

(24)The Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel - (24a) Floors 1-5

And if it's a place for kids. They better not mistake me for a kid. I'm an adult! Errrr, ignoring the rainbow butt...aha
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 04-14-2018 at 07:34 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..