Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

So...many...delicious...doughnuts! MUST RESIST!

You know what? I don't even care. I'm going in. These doughnuts make me feel like I can do anything...

SEARCH (5a) Tickleboot Apartments - Floors 1-3 (CANDY)

And use INFANT ANNIHILATOR!!!!!! on the Giddy Flower Box of Yippie!!!
    Sweet mother Mary, that's one hell of a song track! I didn't even know Infant Annihilator existed until now! XD

Yep, you totally get the Death Metal thing! >;D

Smack 'em Susan has gained 4 points of Belly from the Overly-Delicious Rain of Mega Doughnuts!

You know what? %*$# that Giddy Flower Box. %*#*$ it and it's whole family, the car it drives, the clothes it wears, and even its pet dog. %#$@ its mom, its dad, the groceries it bought yesterday, and that Satan-forsaken coffee cup it didn't even throw out and just left on the table at Staryubucks because it was sick and twisted enough to think it's some underpaid barista's job to clean up its CRAP. You're going to make that damnable box EAT that coffee cup and its own cardboard intestines.

You head to Tickleboot Apartments and you come across the colorful candy taffy on your way in. You grab a big fat blob of that stuff and stuff it in your mouth and chew like a barbarian on crack because you're HANGRY and you feel savage and feral enough to kick a Tyrantum in the balls and snap its neck hard enough to allow it to eat its own posterior.

Smack 'em Susan has gained 2 points of Belly from the Taffy Jamboree!

You find that hideous Giddy Flower Box and you're ready to eradicate its existence and delightfully consume whatever semblance of a soul it has. It tries to greet you with another Colossal Mega Cutesy Petal Blast. Your savage Killjoy Master instincts kick in and your SNARL LIKE THE RAVAGING WARBEAST YOU ARE!

#Disturbing Presence # Trap 50%+15%=65% Evasion Test: 37 out of 100: SUCCESSFUL!

#{Giddy Flower Box of Yippie!!!: <Death Metal>} Colossal Mega Cutesy Petal Blast - GRASS (+7 to Overwhelming Cuteness)#

And you SHRED THAT DAMNABLE CUTESY PETAL BLASTER'S FACE INTO A METRIC #$*%TON OF PIECES. Your eyes go red. You grow fangs. And if a box could feel fear, it would be pissing itself right now. With blood. And tears. And it would screaming for mercy and calling to its mommy.

Your infernal $&#$-all bass guitar of doom's abominations materializes in your hands. And you glare at that box with the darkest of stares before you unleash your DEATH METAL unlike any other that has shaken and castrated the world. The Giddy Flower Box can only just sit there. Sit there a̷̠̫̥͉̥͔̟̩̗͠n͎͖̳͉͍͉̟̟d̞̟͇̫̤̯͞ ͜҉̹̯D̙̹̣Į҉͇̟̩̥͔̣̞ͅE̛̫.

{Giddy Flower Box of Yippie!!!: <Death Metal>}

Your unholy scream and earthquake roars serve as the FINAL DIRGE of this loathed Squawker creation. It quivers, decays, and crumples into nothing but ashes and infernal consumption. It feels so good you could write a whole book about it and then EAT THAT BOOK just because you can. Just because EATING THE ONLY EXISTING MEMORY OF THIS would taste delicious.

Once the savagery simmers down, you look to see the aftermath of the box's burnt sacrifice. You finally discover what the box was holding this entire time.

Inside the box, you find an odd, red glowing essence that you're surprised wasn't annihilated in the brutal anguish, but it survives nonetheless. When you take it and it glows brightly, reminding you of... tomatoes.

Item [Essence of Tomatoes] has been added to the Team Pile!

Nothing about it makes sense, but you take it and you flash a dark smile. This was F͢҉̴͡҉̙̼͚̻͕̮͎̜̣͖̜̜̤̫̤̻̫Ư̵̦̫̫̘̲̺̪͖̗̗̘͟͡͠N̴̕͠͏̧͕͎̘ͅ ̞̤͙̻̮͕̤̰̺ͅN̛͓͇̯̘͔̟͕̞̭͢N̢͇͖̦̤̘̪͢Ǹ͚̰͔͍̙͚͉̟̩͚͘͝ͅ ̼͕. >:D

Smack 'em Susan the Spectacular Breloom (M: Grass/Fighting)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 6/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/10
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Killjoy Master

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 2: Night Cycle Actions now!

This Evening's Weather Is...
    PINK GLITTER SNOW!
    It’s snowing glittery pink fluffy stuff and it clings to you wherever you go! Any character that ventures out of the Peep Base will cause an Overwhelming Cuteness increase of +1!

Time Remaining:

Enjoy a fun wild night, Peeps!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Hmm, what an odd thing what I found. There has to be more to it...right? So first thing, I'm gonna equip the Staryu Hair Clip.

..........Anything?

Then I'll search (24b) Floors 6-10 of The Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel and try using the Item [Room 800 Key] on Room 800.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

If I wasn't a killjoy master, I'd say...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

...But I am, and now I'm looking for another boredom cure. Let's walk into the belly of the beast.

SEARCH (43d) Yandil is a Stalker Fine Dining Restaurant.

6. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    There may have been a reason this particular place poofed...

Search (32c) Peachy Beep Elementary School Floors 7-9 (CANDY).

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hm... looks like interviewing wise there's not many options for you.

But.. ooh look at this place!

Uh uh, absolutely not.

Oh come on! You're the only fairy, come on!

*sigh* Fine. I'll go search (56) Super Pinky Pixie Forest of Happiness.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Search the (20) Exterior of Bave and Dusters.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hmm, what an odd thing what I found. There has to be more to it...right? So first thing, I'm gonna equip the Staryu Hair Clip.

..........Anything?

Then I'll search (24b) Floors 6-10 of The Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel and try using the Item [Room 800 Key] on Room 800.
    You have equipped the Staryu Hair Clip!

You wait to see if anything happens. It does make you feel slightly more... aquatic, but that's all about it does. Though you have a feeling maybe there are other pieces involved with it...

You take the key and decide to head out and see what's going on in the Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel!

Soren has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

You take the elevator to the 6th floor and check out things there, but it's just more colorful hallways and cutesy cartoon Pokémon characters on the walls just to appeal to those kids. Kids everywhere. You almost get tired of them! A kid Totodile even laughs at your rainbow butt! You zap the little punk a bit and that shuts him up nicely. Move along, twerp!

You just see more of the same on the seventh floor and the eighth floor until you get to that interesting Room 800. It seems like they went for a flying and airplanes theme for this eighth floor. You unlock the room, wondering if you'll find the owner of the room inside, but instead, you don't.

{Hotel Room 800: 800 Key of Course!}
    [Room 800 Key] has been used up!

When you step in, it seems like they left in a hurry! Which is kind of understandable considering... well, Squawkers. Not everyone wants to end up as a cinnamon bun or something like that. Or end up trying to sleep and then suddenly the whole building becomes chocolate, which would be a really bad problem being this high up. Yeeeep.

You find a few of their dirty clothes thrown about and it looks like they had already checked out. Might also explain why they didn't care too much about losing their key, though it does mean they HAD to stop for coffee before running out. Hilarious! Guess Daddy really needed that coffee.

You find they left some money in the pocket of one of their pants! Well, they're probably not going to come back for this, so ching-a-ling to you, Pikachu!

$300 Snax$ has been added to the Team Pile!

Ooh! And you find a really nifty fish bowl! You're not sure why this was taken on a vacation trip anyway, but hey, who's to judge!? You decide this is more interesting than most of the other junk, so you take this with you too!

Item [Fish Bowl] has been added to the Team Pile!

Interesting stuff! Well, you check out the rest of the top of the hotel, but it's just more kidding stuff and lots of locked rooms. Well, you're not even sure you'd be able to carry more stuff, so you decide to head back to Peep base and maybe get some more Netflix and chill time.

Soren the Rainbow-Butted Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Staryu Hair Clip%
    Belly: 4/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 4/12
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

If I wasn't a killjoy master, I'd say...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

...But I am, and now I'm looking for another boredom cure. Let's walk into the belly of the beast.

SEARCH (43d) Yandil is a Stalker Fine Dining Restaurant.
    Smack 'em Susan has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

You head over to the Silver Orange Hotel and decide to check out this rather fancy restaurant they have attached to the hotel called Yandil is a Stalker, featuring a Smeargle dressed in a top coat, top hat, and with a sledgehammer! It's a very fancy place and it has fountains, statues, expensive paintings, and very gaudy chandeliers. And they're playing very fine classical music.

Even though you're not here to eat, you flip through the menu and there's interesting items like the Overkill Fillet Mignon and the Stalker Soup of the Day! And the prices are... well, they're pricy. You could say they're... murder. •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Well, then there's the fact there's a fancy-pants dress code. The dudes are wearing suits and tuxes and the ladies are wearing expensive dresses. And the kids are... well, there are no kids. Not surprising. You walk by a fancily-dressed Nidoqueen and Nidoking and a formally-dressed group of dark-type Pokémon as you look around, but you don't really find anything too out of the ordinary.

You then get to the kitchen, which is, of course, spotless. Like you could eat your food off the floor and that would totally be okay, but they'd still be charging you out the butt for that floor food. And then you see something very interesting. A Linguini Creator! It seems like no one is watching you, so you decide to mess around with it.

{Linguini Creator: =Linguini Creation!=}

After you've had your fun, you decide to head back and enjoy some Netflix and chill, also!

Smack 'em Susan the Spectacular Breloom (M: Grass/Fighting)
    Style: Desperado Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Belly: 6/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 2/10
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Killjoy Master

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    There may have been a reason this particular place poofed...

Search (32c) Peachy Beep Elementary School Floors 7-9 (CANDY).
    Velo has resisted the 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow thanks to her Puns of Anarchy Style!

You decide to head over the Peachy Beep Elementary School and see what the fuss is about. And lordy, there's ice cream everywhere. Strawberry ice cream no less! Your favorite flavor! Oh man... you're tempted to take just a little lick only to try it and...

@Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! - ICE (+2 Belly)@
    Velo has gained 4 points of Belly from the Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! Amplified because icy tasty things just hit your sweet spot, sugar!

You scarf and gobble that stuff down.

Oof, okay, that's enough. You feel like you really shouldn't have eaten that much but it was delicious nonetheless. You feeling a little full after that and you need to keep going. As you navigate the ice creamy halls, you figure it wasn't really made for a giant Lugia such as yourself, and you find yourself having to hunch over a few times, but you're still able to get around. Probably a good thing you're the only one here, because if this was a hall filled with kids, either they've have to turn around or you'd have to back up!

You decide to head up the seventh floor of this ridiculous ice cream castle that was once a school and find yep, school's out for the summer. And forever. Guess it's good homeschooling is becoming more of a thing? Or you know, the kids could try learning on frozen popsicle desks. Yeah, see how well that works out for them!

On the eighth floor, you find more classrooms frozen over as tasty treats, strawberry no less, and it doesn't look like much survived the frozen dessert disaster. No, no, you don't really want to eat some more. It looks tasty but really, you've had enough!

You get to the top floor and start investigating the roof. It's more of the same, only you feel like your resistance is weakening. You then spot something curious, leather object half buried in the strawberry ice cream, and you take a closer look.

#Extra Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! - ICE (+1 Belly)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 06 out of 100: FAILED!
    Velo has gained 2 points of Belly from the Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! Amplified because icy tasty things just hit your sweet spot, sugar!

You can't help it. So delicious! What the fudge, how did this happen!? It's a wallet covered with more of this downright addictive ice cream and you can't but help yourself to more. Oh, and what's worse is the ice cream slathered on the wallet regenerates as you lick it off! What!? How!? No way!? This is a nightmare! But it's... a delicious nightmare! You manage to pull away just in time.

You check the insides of the wallet and it seems like it belongs to a certain "Penny the Espeon." You wonder just how it ended up here, but you figure you probably should bring it back to Penny. Maybe she'll reward you for your efforts!

#[Penny the Espeon's Wallet] Extra Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! - ICE (+1 Belly)# has been added to the Team Pile!

Okay, time to head back now. That's definitely enough ice cream for today...

Velo the Heroic Lugia (L: Psychic/Flying)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Puns of Anarchy (Overwhelming Cuteness -3 on each Enemy Attack)
    Belly: 10/12
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/8
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hardcore Parkour

14. This post has been liked by: