Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    let's visit (9) Bizney World Amusement Park again and visit Collegeland! Excitement! College party here I come!... or whatever is there, I don't know, haven't been there yet.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll interview 42 Dinkle the Fennekin
    You feel that Dinkle is an odd name for a Fennekin, but you decide to meet her anyway! And on the way there, oh!

Carly gains 1 point of Belly from the tasty Chocolate Rain!

Delicious, but probably not fun to try and wash out of your fur.

Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE!
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Fire)
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

Dinkle is overjoyed to see you! She immediately feels you're a cute, new playmate to hang out with! And the first thing you notice is she's pretty odd and barely has a clue what she's doing. Meanwhile, you can tell she has an unnaturally flair of cuteness to her. Definitely seems Squawker-induced.

You also quickly notice the coin that her mother Snorkle was talking about, and it seems like she totally cherishes it.

You introduce yourself to her, asking her if she knows anything about the Squawkers and all the dastardly things they've been doing lately.

"Oh, I'm definitely not one of them!" Dinkle exclaims proudly. "They sound dumb. I don't think my mama is one of them either. She's too smart to join a dummy club like that!"

You actually feel inclined to believe her considering it would seem silly for the Squawkers to afflict themselves with their own cuteness-inducing hazards. Although... they aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed. Still, Dinkle seems very honest and open with you, and you feel your strong rapport with her would definitely not make her lie.

You then kindly ask if you can have the Furious Lillipup coin. It definitely seems like it's connected to the Squawkers, and you know they're still up to no good out there!

"Wha?" Dinkle asks in shock. "Sorry, but I can't! I really like it!"

"Please...?" You ask with a twinkle in your eye.

Dinkle the Fennekin: <Memes>

"Oh, okay," She smiles, tossing the coin to you.

You catch it in midair, happy to see your little meme ploy worked, but...

#Hyper Kawaii Aura - FAIRY (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 21 out of 100:
    FAILED!

Carly gains 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the chibiness-inducing Hyper Kawaii Aura! Reduced damage because you're too hot to handle for funky fairy nonsense!

#[Coin of the Furious Lillipup] Hyper Kawaii Aura - FAIRY (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

Okay, it definitely induces cuteness. And from the looks of things, it seems as though Dinkle is lucky to be a fire type, or she might have blown up like a stick of dynamite because of this thing. Regardless, she still finds it comical how it just worked its magic on you.

You thank her for it, still shivering from the bits of added cuteness.

"Oh, sure thing, Carly!" Dinkle smiles to you. "Enjoy and have fun with it! <3"

You then head back to base, feeling a bit like you yourself are becoming too cute for your own good!

Carly the Courageous Growlithe (M: Fire)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Trigger Happy (2 DMG, 100%)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 4/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 8/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Memes

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Well, that was certainly an experience... I now know what it is to be strawberry flavoured...

I'll search (25) Medieval Crimes Dinner and Tournament. Knights & murder mysteries sounds perfectly safe... Yeah, on second thought maybe not so safe. But still worth seraching.
    Fírnen gains 1 point of Belly from the tasty Chocolate Rain!

While it takes a bit for you to get used to your new extra fluffy Cinccino form, you still find chocolate is delicious. Some things never change!

You head over to Medieval Crimes Dinner and Tournament, where it's an odd mix of Medieval knights, murder mysteries, and puzzles, jousting, and tasty meals where they don't give you silverware to simulate the Medieval feel. Of course, that doesn't a few sneaks from smuggling in their own plastic utensils.

You begin your search in the dining hall, where everything is dimly-lit from flickering LED "torches" and "candles" on the chandeliers, the tables and chairs are all made of heavy wood, the decor is very Medieval-looking, and the costumed characters are all putting on the act. You find the guests are already halfway through dinner, where a dimwitted Ursaring named Knight Snoozer and his Squire Boober the Chespin trying to figure out who murdered Princess Squeakytea the Braixen and the guests are constantly being interrupted in the middle of dinner to solve a puzzle or play some silly game to get clues. And they're being timed as a big clock is in the center of the Medieval-themed dining room to indicate how much time they have left to guess who among fifteen silly Medieval characters is the culprit. You're not too sure about this whole idea considering you can either try to solve the murder and give up your dinner, or screw the whole thing and just eat like you originally intended. It's just pure chaos all around.

You don't find anything really of value, but you decide to check ahead of everyone else and scope out the gift shop, where there's plenty of really overpriced goodies like a Dragonite in a sleuthing uniform or even the pewter plates they were using in the dining hall if you really want to take the experience home with you or if you want to try cooking your own chicken fajitas on it. And there's silly costumes to buy, kids toys, and that kind of nonsense, but something really weird stands out to you among everything else.

$[Destiny Ritual Instructions] 400 Snax$

It's a book with what REALLY looks like some kind of divine ritual instructions and explanations, though it's really cryptic. Still, this book, the cover, the design, it all clues you in that this really is not just a fictitious creation and this is definitely not some hoax.

Well, crap, just when you think this is some kind of joke, this thing actually really looks authentic and really doesn't look like it was even supposed to be for sale, especially not in this kind of shop. Thing is, everyone here probably thinks it's a ruse when you know it has to be for something important. Because of course, why else would I be highlighting it!?

You decide you might come back for it later once you get the cash.

Fírnen the Incredible Cinccino (S: Normal)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Belly: 1/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/12
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    let's visit (9) Bizney World Amusement Park again and visit Collegeland! Excitement! College party here I come!... or whatever is there, I don't know, haven't been there yet.
    You're excited for the full college experience! You run off to Bizney World to check out Collegeland and see how much pizza and beer is available!

But of course!

Dio gains 1 point of Belly from the tasty Chocolate Rain!

It's YUMMY!

You sneak your way into Collegeland, where you can just enjoy crazy dorms, college party nonsense, and all that zany fun without attending classes! There's so many fun attractions like dirty laundry mazes, pizza box origami, and the classic college mascot battle royale! Plus Fun Fraternity Wars and a dungeon-explorer game where your GPA is your Hit Point value and hitting 0.0 just means you have to go back to start, because in Collegeland, there is no flunking out!

You also get a kick out the food fight arena which feels like dodgeball but with a lot more collateral messes. It costs $100 Snax to enter but you sneak in because you're a special Peep and can do that kind of thing. And you enjoy the heck out of hurling a tomato right smack-dab in a kiddie Mudkip's face and then throw a whole XXL FIZOR SODA at a pretentious Jigglypuff. The look on her face, dripping with sticky cola, will always hold a fond memory in your heart.

It's easy to forget what you came to do here in the first place, but you get back on the search and check out all the nooks and crannies that usually don't get checked out around here. Though the one weird thing you find happens to be in a refrigerator prop that actually opens and closes. It seems someone hid some strange, red glowing sphere in the freezer, which actually doesn't work. You grab it and it feels you with a strange feeling of... raspberries. It's not what you were expecting, but it's like you can taste them through your hands, and it seems like as you hold this essence sphere, you know EVERYTHING about raspberries. How they grow, their link to the idaeobatus family, their many different species, and all that jazz. It could have been a skill, it could have been about history, it could have been about the scope of the universe, and that kind of knowledge would practically make you a demigod. Nope. No, the thing you become the GRANDMASTER OF KNOWLEDGE in? Raspberries.

Of course you take it anyway!

Item [Essence of Raspberries] has been added to the Team Pie!

Though you have absolutely no idea how or why it's here in Collegeland. You were expecting something way more like [Essence of Pizza] or [Essence of Intoxication].

You check around one last time and get into another food fight at the arena, but you decide you've had your fun and need to head back. But maybe you'll be back again someday!

Dio the Stalwart Vibrava (M: Ground/Dragon)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Belly: 2/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 2/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Senior Administrator

#33 Grootz the Trevenant was turned into a bowl of star, heart, music note, and Trevenant pasta shapes by the Squawkers!

OMG WHERE DID IT HAPPEN!?: 21 DeeeBeee Memorial Park!

It was the end of the line for Grootz. Fate had been unkind, his hourglass had run out and had a sudden spasm attack, and the threads of time had twisted themselves into a double pretzel square note. Standing over the transformed ghost tree was none other than his best friend Wocketz the Zigzagoon.

"I called him idiot," Wocketz sobbed. "I called him a moron. All because all he ever said was 'I am Grootz!' It isn't supposed to work like this! I can't make a baby Grootz from this stuff!"

"There, there, little friend," Biggs the Lopunny compassionately patted the raccoon Pokémon. "I'm sure he's in a better place now. Maybe he's off flying in Happy Happy land or enjoying the splendor and happiness of Yippie-Dilly-Dee World. The place where all good Pokémon want to go, where it's Christmas all the time! Every day!"

He then looked up to Wedge, who was not looking very thrilled about the situation.

"Are you done?" Wedge asked with a growl. "If you don't know the answer, you're better off not saying anything at all!"

"Oh, oh, MMMMM!!" Vivi squealed with happiness as she swallowed another helping of what used to be a tree now turned ice cream. "This mint chocolate chip ice cream is to die for!!"

"Oh, I couldn't!" Biggs laughed at the idea as he looked all around him. "No, no, don't tempt me! I saw some fat Dragonite eating this stuff earlier and I swore he makes a Snorlax look like an anorexic supermodel! I know like ten fat Pokémon in this town and he's four of them!"

"What about Grootz!?" Wocketz sobbed again. "Does anyone even care besides me!?"

Wedge the Machamp rolled his eyes in frustration and decided to question Wocketz himself.

"Do you remember what you said to him last?" Wedge asked the Zigzagoon. "What was he doing before... this happened?"

"He used to love this park!" Wocketz sobbed. "Well, he still did, though he liked it more before it was this. This stupid ice cream!"

Wocketz threw his paws down, unintentionally splattering ice cream all over his face and into his open mouth. He tasted it and blinked twice.

"Ohh," he muttered. "Yeah, actually, it is pretty good."

"I TULD VU SUOOOO!" Vivi tried to talk with her mouth full.

"No, please!" Biggs laughed. "I've got to watch my figure! I can't afford to be a chubby bunny!"

"Let's go before I stuff your faces with a knuckle sandwich," Wedge told Biggs and Vivi, grabbing them both and dragging them away from the crime scene. "For once I'd like to do an investigation where you two clowns have already graduated kindergarten."

#33 Grootz the Trevenant's stuff has been transferred over to #34 Wocketz the Zigzagoon!

Happy Apocalyptic Candy Event 1: Squawkers Wipe Out Too Many Civilians:
    The Squawkers are turning everyone into silly objects and dessert food items! This can't be allowed to continue because it'll be a bad day otherwise!
    3/20

(12) Shut Up And Sleep Hotel has been entirely turned into candy!

All Peeps have had their Belly stat reduced by 2 Points!

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

The sun has risen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 4: Day Cycle Actions now!

This Morning's Weather Is...
    Perfectly Normal Day!
    No changes! Perfectly clear skies and plenty of fresh air!

Time Remaining:

Have a happy day and many good cheers! <3

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

just realized this here :3

I'm going to use the #[Magical Star Trunk Key] on the {Locked Magician Trunk: Magical Star Emblem} in.....*sighs and looks at the rainbow colors still on my butt* (27b) MOAR RAINBOW SLIDES!!!!

Let's just hope my tail doesn't turn a rainbow color....or worse *shudders*
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 04-25-2018 at 11:49 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    My cuteness is too high, so I'm going to stay in today.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Hm, let's see what else the townsfolk know...

Interview 64 Zezzyzee the Togekiss

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    just realized this here :3

I'm going to use the #[Magical Star Trunk Key] on the {Locked Magician Trunk: Magical Star Emblem} in.....*sighs and looks at the rainbow colors still on my butt* (27b) MOAR RAINBOW SLIDES!!!!

Let's just hope my tail doesn't turn a rainbow color....or worse *shudders*
    I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE EVER GOING TO CATCH THAT!

*Ahem.* Back to the show.

You decide to head back for MOAR RAINBOW SLIDES and you decide to see what goodies that Magician Trunk is hiding! So you take that lovely [Magical Star Trunk Key] and oh yes, no one disarmed this little bugger yet, did they?

#Extra Shiny Sparkles! - PSYCHIC (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 36 out of 100:
    FAILED!

Soren gained 2 extra points of Overwhelming Cuteness to look EVEN MORE PIKA-CUTE!

If you're trying to win awards for most adorable Pikachu ever, well, you're definitely in the running. Especially with your rainbow posterior! It really adds a nice touch!

You take the key to the hidden trunk and you eagerly await to see what's inside like a kid opening up the biggest Christmas present in the pile! Once it's unlocked, you rub your Pika paws in anticipation!

#[Magical Star Trunk Key] Extra Shiny Sparkles! - PSYCHIC (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been used up!

You throw open the lid and there's a interesting hat inside! I mean, it looks like a classic magician top hat with stars on the outside and... oh, little secret compartments in the inside. Sneaky sneaky! Though that kind of spoils the illusion, doesn't it? Yeah, there's even a silly fake rose hidden in one of them. Cheesy!

["Magical" Hat] has been added to the Team Pile!

But wait, there's more!

You sift through the useless clutter and find an interesting bag of magical powder! Actually wait, this is probably even more magical than the hat is. What do ya know! You take a closer look and it's a brown, puffy-like powder with a note on it.

"Cabbiz, this stuff actually works and will turn your volunteer participant into a Buneary. Just make sure to end the show and run before they expect you to change them back!"

Boy, the ethics of magicians these days...

~[Magical Buneary Powder (Changes you into a Buneary)]~ has been added to the Team Pile!

You take it anyway in case someone gets bored and feels like having some bouncing Buneary fun instead! Or if they get turned into something grim. Really, would you rather be a stinky Trubbish or a fluffy Buneary? I know what you'd pick!

You decide to head back to Peep base with a skip in your step and a whistle on your lips!

Soren the Rainbow-Butted Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Staryu Hair Clip%
    Belly: 1/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 9/12
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans