Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 4: Night Cycle Actions now!

This Evening's Weather Is...
    SUPER PINK HAPPY SQUEEE KAWAII HOLIDAY!
    Everything is so cute, pink, and happy while the sun is shining and smiling and the whole world feels like a cheery musical! No one is in a bad mood! Get Chatty Interviews will always be Very Positive as if all civilians are in Compliant State, but you’re going to take +4 to Overwhelming Cuteness if you venture outside of the Peep Base!

Time Remaining:

Cheers and good times, Peeps!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Gonna stay inside and work out again.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Let's have a chat with #58 Spook the Venonaut
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I think I left off in (53b) Floors 5-8 before I messed up and missed the key and trunk in that so-called "magical" place filled with rainbows

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Gonna stay inside and work out again.
    You make the wise choice of avoiding cheeky pinky nonsense and WORK OUT HRNNNNN!

You hop. You run. You perform Olympic-style gymnastics and break sound barriers. You snap bricks in half and bend steel beams with your snout. You reach the other end of the universe to discover the aliens there are slightly better at making bratwurst and have better music tastes before you power a comet to reach home, fueled entirely by you bicycle-pedaling in midair.

Carly has dropped 2 points of silly Overwhelming Cuteness!

Definitely a fine workout day if I say so myself!

Carly the Courageous Growlithe (M: Fire)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Trigger Happy (2 DMG, 100% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 4/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Memes

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Let's have a chat with #58 Spook the Venonaut
    IT'S A WONDERFUL EVENING AND AS SOON AS YOU STEP OUTSIDE...!

Madder grimaces as he is deluged by 4 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday madness!

To you, that feels awful.

You head out and look for Spook and Spook is just as ecstatic about you are about absolutely nothing!

Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE!
    Auto-positive Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday effects!

"I'm feeling GREAT!" Spook tells you!

You figure she'd be smiling a lot, but Venonats don't really have lips to smile with. She just seems extra bouncy!

You delightfully ask if she knows anything about the Squawkers, what they've been up to, and if they know any good recipes.

"Oh, I've been on vacation with my husband, Beepch!" Spook informs you. "It was originally my idea because, oh, I could just spend hours even looking at a flower, but this place is even better and looks like it would have enough to even keep my skeleton entertained long after I've died of natural causes!"

"Oh, oh yes, the Squawkers, of course!" Spook giggles. "We're staying at the Silver Orange hotel, which is a really nice place and the room rates are great! I mean really, the rooms are so interesting! I love the artwork, the way the toilet flushes, the way the garbage can lid flips up when I press on the pedal, everything! Lovely place for sure! Plus I have a fantastic view of the mayhem the Squawkers have been doing to the rest of the town! I have a funny feeling our hotel might get swallowed up by the candy wave soon! Anyway, I decided to check out the park next to the hotel! Right, the Magical Toot Park of Toots and Tooting. Lovely place! I learned an awful lot about tooting there. It was so amazingly educational, but there was something that really worried me! I saw there was some kind of mausoleum. Well, that's what I thought it was! Yeah, like some tiny stone house! I saw a little kid Charmander there and it looked like he was checking out the front door. But then he welled up and became so sparkly before he suddenly blew up! It was awful! Or I think so. It was strange, but if you head over there, maybe be careful?"

"Oh darn it, I'm going to be late for my spa appointment!" Spook exclaims in a sudden panic. "Well, before I go, there was something strange I saw about the hotel's owner. He's a really weird Typhlosion. I mean this place would be great otherwise, but he's just so... weird! He's really jittery and he sure mumbles a lot of stuff. My husband Beepch's been keeping an eye on him, but he assures me things are going to be just fine as long as we keep our dessert intake down. Oh, he's such a hunk! I love my Beepch! Such a lovely, handsome darling!"

"Well, bye for now, Mister Madder!" Spook bids you farewell. "I hope you and your family have a wonderful evening!"

She then heads off and goes to her spa appointment.

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Belly: 1/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 6/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I'll regular interview 47 Slinky the Luxray.

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I think I left off in (53b) Floors 5-8 before I messed up and missed the key and trunk in that so-called "magical" place filled with rainbows
    Remember me? Of course you do!

My favorite part of this post is how you KNEW this would happen, but decided to go for it anyway! I love that kind of foolishness! Keep it up, pal!

You decide to not even take advantage of the interview bonus and decide to search out 53b There is No Pink Flamingo Pokémon Hotel because you're silly and you overlook things!

Soren has gained 4 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday and has reached terminal cuteness death levels!
    13/12

Oh, oh, but before you die, let's see what you've found!

You head up to the fifth floor and you find more of those mental-pain inducing PINK FLAMINGO PLACEHOLDERS that really just make you want to poke Arceus with a stick to create one! Just kidding, it's GAME FREAK you need to poke for that to happen! Well I don't know, blackmail them or replace all their toothpaste with glue! Do something! Oh yeah, that's right, you can't. Ha, ha, just suffer.

The fifth floor has nothing except for the ice machine which as good as it is to stuff your Pika-face into it and have a glacier's worth of ice crash down on your face, it doesn't seem to assist you in your adventure, but hey, it was worth a try!

And oh lordy, your heart is racing! Right now, you're the CUTEST PIKACHU IN THE UNIVERSE AND YOUR BODY IS NOT ABLE TO CONTAIN IT VERY WELL. You sparkle like the lame version of a vampire and a nightlight going berserk. Quick, quick, to the sixth floor! Aww, but you find the ice machine doesn't do anything more to your face than the last one did! What gives!? Sorry Pika-pal, but that's just the way life works sometimes.

But you find something nifty on the seventh floor! Or so you think so! You find the legendary Pretzel Hotel Room, and there's a Pretzel emblem by the key hole! Check it out, will ya!?

Door {The Pretzel Hotel Room: Pretzel Emblem} has been noted!

SPOILER ALERT! There's nothing of value on the eighth floor, so that's all there is for you to find! Oh, and my favorite part is you don't even have the necessary [Pretzel Key], so you silly Chu came all the way here, found this obstacle, can't get around it, and now... aww, you're out of time!

Ooh, ooh, let me get my recorder ready!

Your fuzzy, yellow, Pikachu body can just no longer handle the cuteness. You're shaking, you're quivering, you're doing random math equations out loud just to fight the surge! I mean sure, your Pika Pika body can handle a lot, but this was too much even for you! You just feel so MINDLESSLY ADORABLE as you look all goofy and cheeky and you can't help but suddenly wince and tremble and then...

KA-BOOOOOM!!!

It's so beautiful and majestic! It goes great with your rainbow butt! Oh WAIT, that's right! The rainbow butt you USED TO HAVE! Actually, once it's over, you feel fine! But you're kinda dead, you silly ghost. I mean really, of all the ways to die like getting impaled on a stick, run over by a train, or eaten by flesh-devouring insects, you picked a great way to go! So adorable...

And aww man, now someone from hotel housekeeping is going to have to vacuum up your festive exploded remains! Wow, dude. That's low even by my standards. First, they don't get the pink flamingo Pokémon they were DYING for and now you go ahead and do this to them like you think it's funny and cute and NO. Just no.

Welp, enjoy the nice, long sleep! Oh, and by the way, the Squawkers loved that Pika-pow! They gave it a 8.9/10 on the SESS. Why, that's the Squawker Explosion Satisfaction Scale! Now do the right thing and give them an encore! Go for an all new high score!

Kawaii Armageddon Event #2: Squawkers Get Too Entertained from the Chaos!
    The Squawkers are trying to make a comedy out of this disaster to help get sponsors and additional funding! You can't make this recording too entertaining!
    3%/100%

Soren the EXPLODED Pikachu! (S: Electric)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Staryu Hair Clip%
    Belly: POW.
    Overwhelming Cuteness: ESPECIALLY POW!
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

9. This post has been liked by:

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    and my next target for my exploring spree is (2) Time For a Croscongle! Bakery

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Not gonna get much done sitting around here, eh? Hopefully this is better to search than that other candy place...

Search (61) Sippy Tip Beach! (CANDY)

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.