Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Let's do a workout to reduce some of this cuteness.
    You declare WAR on cuteness, grab your ten-ton weigh,t and began your hulk up workout. Then you go out to destroy militarized tactical mech warriors and a couple Empire Star Destroyers with nothing but your angst alone. You then bite into a cinder block with your teeth, smash some glass to the lovely tune of thrash metal, headbang a little, and then uproot a redwood tree by head-butting it. Surely enough, that cuteness is shedding off!

Dio has gotten more BADASS by working out and has dropped 2 points of Overwhelming Cuteness!

You feel awesome. You howl in a way that even a Zoroark would admire. The night has come and you feel delightfully beastly.

Dio the Stalwart Vibrava (M: Ground/Dragon)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 4/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 5: Night Cycle Actions now!

This Evening's Weather Is...
    SPEEDY WINDY DAY OF CAFFEINE!
    You’re feeling in a rush to get everything done! You can take two Actions this Cycle! Stealth Mode still takes two Cycles, but you can get something else done as your second Action!

Time Remaining:

Enjoy the time of your lives!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire @Ladybugclue

Administrator

First I'll do some working out. Get my FITNESS on the only way a Beautifly can!

Then I'm gonna search (32b)Floors 4-6 (CANDY) since I can fly now! Well......flutter >.>
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 05-04-2018 at 12:01 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

You know, I have always had a problem with core. Let's work on that now that I have this boost. And then I wanted to check out #64, It's Better Down Where It's Wetter! Apartments. For the main reason I'm an awesome water type.
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

lets go double effort on that workout tonight! No pain no gain!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    First I'll workout and then search
    (31) Slippy Bleeps National Central City State Memorial Municipal Park (CANDY) - (31) Center area paths and tree stuff!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    First I'll do some working out. Get my FITNESS on the only way a Beautifly can!

Then I'm gonna search (32b)Floors 4-6 (CANDY) since I can fly now! Well......flutter >.>
    FIRST ACTION!

You stop. You blink twice. And then enter RAGE BEAST MODE, surrounding yourself with thunderous razorfire and ghastly WTFPWN energies. You flutter around and dismantle HELLDOOM THE DREAD COLOSSUS just because you had a funny little itch to do so. You take the bodies of Satan and Azarel and twist them into a really screwy knot that looks akin to a rejected pretzel and then boot them both out of the Laniakea Supercluster. And then you do a line dance wearing a Texas cowboy hat you pulled out of hammerspace.

Soren has dropped two points of Belly from the intense hyper active rage fest!

Now you're really ready to rock out!

SECOND ACTION!

You then decide to head out and check up on things around Peachy Beep Elementary School. Unfortunately, the whole thing is crazy, pink, strawberry-flavored ice cream now, but you decide to just suck it up and cruise on in to see if anything or anyone was left behind. But while you look around you, you just feel the urge to take a nibble. Couldn't hurt, right? You did all that working out, so you earned it!

@Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! - ICE (+2 Belly)@

It's super delicious! Soren the silly Beautifly has taken 4 points of Belly damage! Amplified because you have a soft spot for chilly tasty treats!

Oh Arceus, IT'S TO DIE FOR! You stuff your fluttery face with that scrumptious ice cream and your eyes just roll back from how absolutely blissful it makes your taste buds hit pure ecstasy. Okay, okay, it's time to get back to your adventure. But... urf, now you're feeling it.

You head inside the school and it's more of the same crazy strawberry ice cream, making the whole school look like a giant ice cream castle. You fly your way to up the third floor, trying to see if there's anything interesting around here. Most of the classrooms are just more and more ice cream, and you try to look away because it's just continuing to taunt you.

On the fourth floor, you find more transformed classrooms. Every desk, every whiteboard, every piece of furniture is now just gooey, pink, strawberry ice cream. You then flutter your way to the teacher's lounge, where hey, there's actually a locker here that looks like it survived the transformation! But there's more ice cream splattered all over it. Ohh mannn, that ice cream...

#Extra Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! - ICE (+1 Belly)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 72 out of 100: FAILED!

Oh... that URGE! It gets the better of you yet again!

You can't get enough! Soren the silly Beautifly has taken 2 points of Belly damage! Amplified because you have a soft spot for chilly tasty treats!

Oh, now you've done it. You can barely fly with this kind of gut now! Still, setting your bulging belly aside, you check out the locker itself and you doubt the key for it is anywhere nearby. It seems like a hearty Dragon or Steel type attack might be able to rip this thing open to reveal whatever goodies might be inside.

#{Disgruntled Teacher Confiscated Items Locker: +Dragon Type+ OR +Steel Type+} Extra Strawberry Ice Cream Yay! -ICE (+1 Belly)#

Thing is... Dragon and Steel stuff just isn't your specialty, so... you might need to wait on this.

You then try flying back to Peep base, although it's a bit of a struggle due to you carrying a nice chunk of what used to be Peachy Beep Elementary School with you!

Soren the Valiant Beautifly (M: Bug/Flying)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Staryu Hair Clip%
    Belly: 8/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

8. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Hude works at the hotel, eh? Unfortunate that it's been turned into candy, but I can handle a bit of that. I'll spend the next while trying to make my way around it.

Search (12) Shut Up And Sleep Hotel Exterior.

Annnd... as much as I want to take the risk and search the floors, I'm going to make a command decision. We don't exactly have much better to spend our Snax on, aye?

Buy $[Destiny Ritual Instructions] 400 Snax$ at (25) Medieval Crimes Dinner and Tournament.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
    You know, I have always had a problem with core. Let's work on that now that I have this boost. And then I wanted to check out #64, It's Better Down Where It's Wetter! Apartments. For the main reason I'm an awesome water type.
    FIRST ACTION!

You may have had problems with core before, but now, you ENERGIZE and thunder rages through your fists and your mouth as you let out a thunderous war cry that rocks the planet! You warp-drive through time and space and create additional universes just for funsies! You also spit fire and do many other things that should be impossible for a water type, but you're just that awesome!

Marta has dropped two points of Belly and two points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the intense giga-level workout!

Ooh, that felt good! You're sheddin' and shreddin' that nonsense like you're getting paid millions for it!

SECOND ACTION!

You decide to check out It's Better Down Where It's Wetter! Apartments, preferably before it becomes candy goo like everything else! And because you're a water type and you're special! SPECIAL I SAY!

You dive in and decide to check out the lovely exterior. It's neat, modern, and it looks like it can be entered from every floor! No more needing to take the stairs or wait an eternity for the elevator to show up! But for now, you swim around the outside to see if there's any nifty things to find. You find it's in really good condition and looks pretty new! And while rent is probably expensive, hey, it's special just for all you fantastic water types! Everyone else can only admire it in pictures! Not even their aerial drones get to enjoy this!

Around the back, you find that it looks like there was a cache hidden here. One of the stone tiles isn't quite what it seems. You nudge it around, wrestle it out, and you find a nifty, hidden compartment with... wow, a whole lot of cash!

$650 Snax$ has been added to the Team Pile!

I mean, whoever hid it here probably isn't going to be happy you found it, but hey, they should have used a locker! That's what they're for! Well, that if the Stalkers haven't turned them into a silly cupcake or a noodle basket yet. Besides, you figure it will be used better for your adventure anyway! Tally-ho!

Marta the Marvelous Buizel (M: Water)
    Style: Crusher Crazy (6 DMG, 50% CoH)
    Belly: 2/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    lets go double effort on that workout tonight! No pain no gain!
    BOTH ACTIONS! (Because I'm lazy)

You feel so pumped up to go FITNESS NUTS that rewrite the laws of physics, create a new galaxy by complete accident, perform 75 billion jumping jacks, lift a twenty-two ton barbell, win the Super Bowl by kicking a field goal with a wrecking ball, and even successfully divide by zero to create universal peace, but that only lasts as long as you want it to. And you, as the illustrious Madder Hatter, decide nah, peace is kinda boring, but it was fun to know you could do it even if it was just for three seconds.

Madder has eradicated 4 points of Belly and 4 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the apocalyptic workout!

The scourge and taint of the Squawkers is shedding right off of you! I mean, you're still quite adorable, but definitely not to the dangerous extent that you were previously! But you're making wonderful progress! All your fans are cheering you on and you just gained a few thousand followers on Twitter!

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 6/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking