Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Time to try continuing the search with (48b) Obscure Chunky Nugget Condos - Floors 6-10
    You truck on over to Obscure Chunky Nugget Condos, which, despite the extremely odd name, they're expensive as golden flapjacks and diamond waffles. You decide to head up to the sixth floor and check out the center of the building, which tries to be all glam and posh and stuff. Well, at least it hasn't turned into chocolate pie and cheesecake. Well, not yet anyway.

On the sixth floor, you find most of the condos are locked and have all kinds of ritzy security systems, including one that has an anvil land on your head if you put in the wrong password from some odd crossword puzzle. Wow. Imagine if you were the owner and got that password mixed up with your Wi-Fi's. SPLAT goes your noggin!

And then there's one that involves a sliding riddle puzzle and you're just like... "no, screw that." And then a third with an odd sequence of symbols and lights. Okay, okay, you get the idea, these Pokémon don't want their stuff stolen.

The seventh floor is pretty similar. It's like no one has ever heard of keys before so they made all these silly Myst-style puzzles to keep their stuff from getting stolen. At first you thought it would be fun to try and solve them and you totally feel otherwise after giving them a try. Especially after one shoots you with a BB in the gut. Ouch. Thankfully there's no health damage in this game, and obviously something like that won't add to your Belly or Cuteness. Lucky you!

On the eighth floor, you find one puzzle that you finally manage to solve without actually owning the condo. It involved marbles and chutes and slides and all that other fun stuff and you LOVE marbles and chutes and slides, so you obsessed over that one for a while until you actually solved it.

You look around the condo and it's filled with expensive stuff like pristine sofas, ornate tables and chairs made of pricey, fluffy white rugs, lots of glass and crystal knick-knacks, and fluff like that. You decide to head on over to the fridge and wow, this is locked, also. And it's got the weirdest kind of lock. Both locks seem to be crystal orbs, and they seem so ghostly and otherworldly in nature. And for the oddest reason, one seems to be linked with tomatoes and the other with raspberries. Funky.

{Locked Refrigerator: Ethereal Tomato Lock AND Ethereal Raspberry Lock}

You really wonder what's in this thing, but even after trying to open it, it just won't budge. Maybe miracle cheese is inside! You can't pass up on that now.

Well, you decide to head over to the ninth and tenth floor, but you find yourself unable to get into those strange apartments either. Although you did like that disco light puzzle before you messed up and it tried to flamethrower your face for losing. That kind of took the fun out of it.

You then head back home to Peep Base where all good Peep things are in life.

Soren the Valiant Jirachi (S: Steel/Psychic)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Staryu Hair Clip%
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/12
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Let's talk to #45 Duder the Alolan Rattata
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL, MODEST
    +Modesty (Ghost VS Normal)

You find Duder at his apartment as part of the Empire of Immortal Warbeast Warriors Apartments. He went with a samurai theme, which is kind of cool and you really dig the armor and katanas all over the place. Thing is, he WOULD have been working today if Peachy Beep Elementary School wasn't the heap of strawberry ice cream it is now. So he's working on his blogs and hoping for a second income that way. He likes writing satires of classic novels and poetry, which haven't earned him much money, but they've become very viral memes on the internet, for what that's worth.

You greet him and he looks at you with tired eyes, like not working for a while has put a lazy, sleepy spell on him. He nods without responding and then you ask him if he knows anything about Squawkers, where they come from, their favorite foods, and what their favorite type of screwdriver is.

"Psh, hell if I know," Duder replies with a yawn. "Well, I guess I did find something you crazy Pokémon might find useful. I had some beef chow mein the other night and yep, it had one of those Al fortunes. I've heard about these. I don't know what's wrong with this dude, but he's laying these all over town."

He then pulls out the little tiny slip of paper he got from his fortune cookie last night.

"Anyway, the one I got goes like 'believe the news and believe the hype, Al's awesome and cool even only with one type,'" Duder reads before tossing the paper fortune away. "I mean that's great but there's a ton of Pokémon in this town with that, so I dunno how much that helps you guys."

"Well, I gotta get back to writing about exploding spaghetti and rolling meatball boulders," Duder shrugs again. "Maybe after a nap. I swear, I need to stop taking inspiration for stories from my weirdest dreams."

He then snoozes and you decide to head back just as he sleep-mumbles something about being the conductor on a space train.

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 4.75/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Let's finish this!

Search (12d) Shut Up And Sleep Hotel (CANDY) - Whack Donald's
    As the Mistress of Mayhem, you're committed to clearing out everything there is to the former Shut Up and Sleep Hotel. Including the Whack Donald's connected to the hotel! You cruise on over there with your awesomesauce aviator shades and prepare to waltz on in, but...

@Creamy Vanilla Pudding Deliciousness! - NORMAL (+2 Belly)@
    Velo the Lugia of Ultra Mayhem has tacked on 2 points of Belly from the irresistible Creamy Vanilla Pudding Deliciousness!

Umph, that's the good stuff, baby!

You hum and whistle after getting a nice, hefty mouthful of the pudding and then head on in. Wow! What do ya know, there's no one here! Save for vanilla pudding tables, booths, order counter, and soda fountains that hey, shoot out more vanilla pudding! Before falling over in a heap on your giant Lugia foot. But still so tasty!

Ever wanted to try vanilla pudding that used to be a French fry fryer? Or the drawer thingy that keeps the chicken nuggets warm? It's all vanilla goo now! You look around and you're pretty convinced not much survived the vanilla anarchy, though you do find one little thing that somehow survived the pudding catastrophe. You find a familiar cardboard box and you recognize it as a Whacky Meal! With a toy inside! Oh god, you let your inner child break loose and you rip that thing open wondering if the toy inside survived! Holy crap, it did!

And wow, it's not what it seems. You find seven little amber-colored spheres with little red stars in them! You have a feeling they're really important! And you're happy getting the whole collection in one go was so easy!

[The Seven Dragon Balls] has been added to the Team Pile!

You then head on back, feeling so accomplished!

Velo the Heroic Lugia (L: Psychic/Flying)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Puns of Anarchy (Overwhelming Cuteness -3 on each Enemy Attack)
    Belly: 4/12
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/8
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hardcore Parkour

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
    Ok, let's do this. My ultimate challenge thing, or somethin'. Explore Bipitty Bangle Bop Bay. FOR THE WIN!
    WHAT'S MORE FUN THAN DIVING FACE-FIRST INTO WILD BERRY COLA?

@Yummy Wild Berry Cola! - WATER (+1 Belly)@
    Marta finds it's tastier than regular water and puts on .5 Belly points! Reduced damage because you're an ocean lover that already knows how to deal with this inanity!

You go a swim and enjoy yourself in a liquid that's definitely more blue than it was before! Well, you might as well enjoy it because you're going to be sticky as all heck when you surface and you're going to need to shower, but at least you'll do it knowing you had as much fun as you could over here! Oh, and you'll be blue.

You search around the ocean floor to see if any goodies are around here. After finding a whole lot of sugary sand, sugar seashells, and candied sea nonsense like that, you a giant donut that used to be Wailord! And his wallet. Would taking his wallet stuffed with cash make you a grave robber?

Marta won $750 Snax$!

Not if no one saw it!

You head on back with your cashy cash! Think of all the wonderful things you can invest in! Like board games, pizza hot pockets, or a new pair of Buneary slippers! Treat yo self!

Marta the Marvelous Buizel (M: Water)
    Style: Crusher Crazy (6 DMG, 50% CoH)
    Belly: 0.5/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 3/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Since it's no longer raining the apocalypse, I'll go talke to my fellow Ice-type, #13 Sibby the Glaceon and inquire about how to not melt in this infernal heat, and what places are the tastiest, now that everythings edible. Oh and ask if she has any suspects for who might be a Squawker.
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Ice)
    -1 Evolution Stage Difference

You find Sibby... works at Bizney world, bored half to death from working at the Jungle Cruise ride. She looks at you apathetically, thinking you're here to hop on the ride and hear the same narration she's been doing for the 79th time today, but she's actually relieved a bit when you just ask about the Squawkers. Oh, and about edible things.

"I actually just like the regular candy," Sibby tells you with a bit of a smile. "I mean cakes, pudding, and cookies are cool, but it's just the regular candy I like that hits the sweet spot. Doesn't even need to be anything crazy, but it can be if it wants to be!"

"Hmm, Squawkers," Sibby looks off to the side, thinking. "I have a suspicion that Mooker is one. Yep, that idiot Slowbro. He's just the kind of target a Squawker would go for. Maybe he's Al or this Cookie Monger I've heard a few times. I'd say investigate his butt and see what you find. Not... eww, I didn't mean that literally."

"Well, I gotta get back to work," Sibby sighs, seeing her unofficial break time is over. "I'll just pretend you were asking me for directions. My boss will never know!"

She then hops back into the captain's seat of the boat ride and a bunch of new Bizney World visitors scramble into the boat and occupy every last available inch of space. You can't imagine the smell.

Fírnen the Incredible Aloan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/12
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 9: Night Cycle Actions now!

This Evening's Weather Is...
    Perfectly Normal Day!
    No changes! Perfectly clear skies and plenty of fresh air!

Time Remaining:

Keep your wits about you!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire @Ladybugclue @ARandomTool

I'll search #35b Itchy Witchy Pinny Ping Bang Hotel Floors 6-10.

Hopefully there aren't any nasty surprises hiding in this place, now.

Administrator

Gonna finish up this search here....I feel...it'll help in some way

(48) Obscure Chunky Nugget Condos (48c) Floors 11-15

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll search (8) Sunnyslacker High School - (8a) Floors 1-3

Even though he gave us something. Sense he has a few fingers pointed at him, I'll investigate stealth mode Mooker the Slowbro.
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.