Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    A perfectly normal night! Excellent!

Time for some mischief! Where's my blood paint? I know I had some spraypaint cans and some paint guns and-

MADDER!

UGH! You're so annoying. Fine. I'll only bring the waterballoons.

Let's just make our way to search (24) The Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel Exterior.
    You homicidal nature has given you +700% to Attack Power! Unfortunately, this is meaningless in this game context.

You get in your fictional Ferrari and drive on over to the Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel and park in the parking lot to check things out and maybe find a lucky penny or two! At first, you only find broken glass, a funky pink plastic bag, someone's teeth, a black hole, a ballpoint pen crushed to smithereens, a bag of FREEEETOS with only crumbs inside, and a toothpick. But of course you keep looking!

You throw a water balloon at an elderly Clefable lady and it smacks her right in the back side of the head! +150 EXP points! -3 to Karma! Madder's Reputation with the Elderly Faction has gone down by 100! You feel better about yourself!

After searching the area around the pool, you find a hidden passage in the back and it takes you to a weird chamber of odd, stringy pasta things. Suddenly you stand before the OFFERING! Why, it's the Extreme and Lovely Noodle Offering of Time!

{The Extreme and Lovely Noodle Offering of Time: Missing Magical College Ramen AND Missing Military-Grade Tactical Linguini AND Missing Chinese Crispy Noodles}

It demands an offering! You find the dark recipe it calls for includes magical college ramen, military-grade tactical linguini, and some Chinese crispy noodles. Well, someone sure is obsessed. In fact, this whole secret room just has a plethora of noodles everywhere. Ziti and penne is all around your feet while rigatoni keeps dropping from the noodleized (is that a word?) ceiling!

Well, you don't have these things quite yet, so you decide to turn around and go before ...weird things happen.

You scope out the rest of the hotel but you only find 500 Bitcoins and you feel that's not really worth anything anyway.

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 4.75/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'mma search the (29) Tal-Mart, more importantly the (29c) Outdoor junk
    You jump, you hop, you skip, you gallop around and eventually find yourself at Tal-Mart: Outdoor Junk, because you know that there's no such thing as getting lost, just finding new places to be in!

From funky outdoor furniture to create-your-own-militia array of waterguns, there's so much stuff here that it could blow your mind and make you go loony for cartoons starring you! And maybe extra fluffy waffles.

Some of the more interesting things that stand out to you:

TAL-MART OUTDOOR JUNK
    $[Magical Fairy Pikachu Outdoor Garden Statue] 250 Snax$
    $[Foldzor Lawn Chairz!] 300 Snax$
    $[Sprinklalorz!] 150 Snax$
    $[OMG Garden Hosezor] 200 Snax$
    $[Potz for Plantzor] 100 Snax$
    $["The Rust is Bust!" Anti-Rust Solution] 300 Snax$
    $[Cementy Mix!] 200 Snax$

Well, you're not sure what kind of use that stuff might have, but... ah, whatever. Maybe you'll find a use for some of that later!

You search around the rest of this area of Tal-Mart and you find there's something odd on the ground and it seems to flicker with rainbows. You pick it up and...

#Rainbow Glitter - GROUND (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 89 out of 100: SUCCESS!

Whoa crap, it's Squawker-related!

You avoid the sudden blast of glitter and use a spare nearby doggy poop bag (you make sure there's no actual poop in it) to grab it and cover it. Nah ha ha! You foiled the Squawkers plans with the power of plastic poop bag! You win 200 extra Cool Points!

#[Fidget Spinner Pad] Rainbow Glitter - GROUND (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

You look around and you don't see anyone nearby that looks like they intentionally put this here. Well, after checking around one more time, you decide to head out before the store closes and they lock you inside!

Dio the Stalwart Vibrava (M: Ground/Dragon)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 4/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Senior Administrator

39 Spanky the Ekans was turned into a Pokémon Trading Card Game card by the Squawkers!

OMG WHERE DID IT HAPPEN!?: 28 Sleep like a Corpse National Park!

"WHAAAAAAH, I DON'T NEED THIS ONE EITHER!!!" Vivi cried.

"You dolt!" Biggs shouted at the inane Golisopod. "Stop trying to build Pokémon Card Game decks out of the victims!"

Wedge tried looking for evidence, but there wasn't much. Problem with these kinds of transformations was there was little in the ways of reasoning out how and what could have caused them. It was frustrating for the Machamp, but not in a Candy Crush kind of way. Still hadn't gotten quite that bad yet.

Biggs took a closer look at the card with Spanky the Ekans depicted in the card art. Nothing even seemed suspicious about it and it looked quite authentic like the others. Still, even after looking at the front and the back, it wasn't possible to tell if Spanky was in some kind of stasis, hibernation, or if this meant he was actually dead.

"He's lucky that's not edible!" Vivi moaned.

"How you haven't EXPLODED by now is beyond me," Biggs told Vivi, looking totally surprised. "Just what pray tell is your secret?"

Vivi giggled, and then with a fart and a plopping sound, Biggs covered his bunny mouth in absolute horror.

"AAAGGGGGHHHH, I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED!!!"

Happy Apocalyptic Candy Event 1: Squawkers Wipe Out Too Many Civilians:
    The Squawkers are turning everyone into silly objects and dessert food items! This can't be allowed to continue because it'll be a bad day otherwise!
    9/20

(42) Cherry Bonkers Apartments has been entirely turned into candy!

All Peeps have had their Belly stat reduced by 2 Points!

Senior Administrator

The sun has risen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 10: Day Cycle Actions now!

This Morning's Weather Is...
    Speedy Windy Day of Caffeine!
    You’re feeling in a rush to get everything done! You can take two Actions this Cycle! Stealth Mode still takes two Cycles, but you can get something else done as your second Action!

Time Remaining:

Bring out your sass and action!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire @Ladybugclue @ARandomTool

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Going to work out for both my actions. Cuteness is too high!

Now this I can work with!

I'll use my first action to do a Fitness Workout and clear out some of this annoying cuteness. After that, I'll see what's going on with (3c) Batchyflaff Inflatable Industries Floors 9-12.

Administrator

With this extra special rush I'm gonna search

(20) Bave and Duster's - (20b) Arcade (CANDY)

and

(29) Tal-Mart - (29a) Clothing and stuff

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Let's make some new leads. Erm, new friends.

Interview 65 Kneezor the Simisage and 51 Baconz the Grumpig.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Woo! Now that I've got my caffeine shot it's time for a workout! What do you want for a workout snack, Madder?

The souls of the innocent.

Uhhh how about a bagel?

No! That's not enough sustenance!

How about two bagels?

... fine. But then after that we're talking to 51 Baconz the Grumpig [D] F. Or else.

Yeah yeah fine.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Step 1: Recruit Fluffy the Wimsicott. More peeps = More things done.
    Step 2: Crack that Pinky Safe open, since I seem to have a secret grudge against the thing, what with disarming its two "key" items.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.