Page 498 of 513 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah that's why when I do like art feature articles I don't transpose those to Insta, rather I just feature them in our stories or something since it's easier to credit them that way and not have to mess with getting permission to repost and what not.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Yeah it's always better to be more careful than not. Better to not cause any commotion than to start trouble.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, the other reason for discontinuing it was it was very time-consuming and I eventually felt like it wasn't all that much fun anymore. That and the same artist kept coming up again. It was that guy who kept drawing reimagined alternative looks for Pokemon with a kind of Aztec style of appearance to them. I mean sure, a couple of those were fine, but when he had like four out of the top five week after week... it got to be kind of eh.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, the other reason for discontinuing it was it was very time-consuming and I eventually felt like it wasn't all that much fun anymore. That and the same artist kept coming up again. It was that guy who kept drawing reimagined alternative looks for Pokemon with a kind of Aztec style of appearance to them. I mean sure, a couple of those were fine, but when he had like four out of the top five week after week... it got to be kind of eh.
    Yeah I understand. I'm running into a problem with crossroads Comics where there aren't enough new comics to feature each week so I can feel we're starting to reach the point where I'm going to have to start recycling features.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah I understand. I'm running into a problem with crossroads Comics where there aren't enough new comics to feature each week so I can feel we're starting to reach the point where I'm going to have to start recycling features.
    You're doing AWESOME with Crossroads Comics! You feature a lot each week, and if you have to recycle features, it's not a big deal. You could probably do it round-robin style.

And thanks for featuring Team Buckshot! That gives a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Administrator

It can be hard to choose. Heck I had fun writing those for the Pokémon World Championship and especially the breakdowns on Detective Pikachu. Having a theory on the game and then the relation of the movie to the game and the prediction once again. It's so fun seeing how the reveal compared to my theories. To those that haven't read them. Yeah I made those theories before the product was officially released. All we had were trailers at the time for both.

Side tracked aside, yeah comics can be a tough one to choose, but a round-robin style where you cycle back through at some point. Especially if something big happens in one is a good thought!

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You're doing AWESOME with Crossroads Comics! You feature a lot each week, and if you have to recycle features, it's not a big deal. You could probably do it round-robin style.

And thanks for featuring Team Buckshot! That gives a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
    Haha thanks man. Yeah that's kinda what I'm doing already but I'm always worried people will get tired of seeing the same comics each week
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Nah getting tired is if it's the same one exclusively only. Different ones over time is great. So long as it's not just exclusively one and only one.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, my buffer for Team Buckshot is rapidly vanishing. Ugh, having a hard drive go bad really didn't help with that at all...

I still need to do that PMD Crossroads page, though. That took a hit from that whole thing as well, but I'm at least at the point where I can do the flats and get that going.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Eh don't worry about it. Stuff happens.
    / / / / / / / /