Page 107 of 513 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 5121
    Administrator

Dunno why either, but guess it's their choice. Not like it draws anyone's attention to you anymore than it would with a VM or mentioning them like that yeah.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I don't get why people use invisible mode either. I've never used that kind of feature for anything.

If people VM or mention you when they see you on, is that really that pesky of a thing?
    Nooo, I'm talking about ghosting in general. Like when someone has an issue with you, but instead of addressing it they just cut you out and ignore your messages, leaving you confused and sad.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Nooo, I'm talking about ghosting in general. Like when someone has an issue with you, but instead of addressing it they just cut you out and ignore your messages, leaving you confused and sad.
    Ooh, that kind of ghosting. My bad, my thinking was on another track.

I have that problem with my sister at the moment. Asked her if she was going to come up for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but no response. Last year and the year before that, she said her dog was getting too old and she wanted to look after him rather than leave him behind for a week or so. We all figured that made sense (even though she had someone look after him for other things), though we felt it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. He passed away since last year so that wouldn't be the reason now, but still, no response. We're convinced she's not coming up this year, but what happens in 2019? Or the years after that? Is she just going to stay down where she is forever more and never let us know why she doesn't want to visit for the holidays? That would also mean we wouldn't see her again like... ever. I really don't know what she wants anymore.

One problem is she's passive aggressive and prone to mood swings. Like you said, rather than explaining why she feels a certain way and trying to work things out, a lot of the time, it's just "no" and the cold shoulder and you never know what when wrong, thus the problem she has with you never gets resolved. I know she doesn't like my dad, but he's really not that bad of a guy. He's got crude humor and sometimes acts weird and a tinge bit annoying, but that's really the worst he is right now and that's honestly not hard to tolerate and just brush aside. He does way more positive things than negative.

But yeah, if she doesn't ever come forward to just talk things out and come up with a compromise, then forget it, we'll probably never see her again.

Administrator

Hey, finally it’s getting a little cooler here. Low is 36 tonight. Guess I’d better enjoy it while it lasts. XD

The time is upon us...

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I don't know what up, but I keep being logged out randomly when loading a new thread. And when I click post, not letting me post anything. It just took about 12 attempts to post my sign up. :/

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I don't know what up, but I keep being logged out randomly when loading a new thread. And when I click post, not letting me post anything. It just took about 12 attempts to post my sign up. :/
    I was having a few issues loading threads and posting at times. It may have just been a server stability thing. Hopefully it’s cleared or will clear up soon. I’m not sure about the being logged out thing though.

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

I kinda had the same problem, but i wasnt that persistent

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So far, I haven't had any issues. Hopefully it stays that way.

Administrator

Seems fine to me now. Haven't had the issue at all since last night. I think most the issues were just my service provider related. Even the router didn't fully restart today I found out. SO I reset it and the speed is fine, but the range for signal is still lower.

Also: Deltarune spoiler...maybe not so much a spoiler rather than saying something about it, but spoiler cased just in case.

Spoiler:
    I beat the secret boss today. That battle was tough at first, but once I learned the moves, a good way to dodge some attacks (not all), and set the armors to where everyone has equal defense and my inventory was filled with Darkburgers and the Top Cake. It helped keep a good store to heal back up with. Worked out in the end!

The time is upon us...

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Today I was taking my puppy Kona for a walk, and usually when she walks she likes to carry random crap like pinecones or sticks. This time i saw her carrying something and I thought it was a little stick, but then she put it down and I saw that it was a (alive, undamaged) praying mantis.