Page 165 of 513 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've heard good and bad things about it, tbh.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I've heard good and bad things about it, tbh.
    what sort of bad things?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

what sort of bad things?
    Not a lot just because like I don't hang around the KH fandom a ton but some people are saying it's too short or that other games that have come out this season just sorta overshadow it. Mainly SSB due to the replayability in SSB.
    / / / / / / / /

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Not a lot just because like I don't hang around the KH fandom a ton but some people are saying it's too short or that other games that have come out this season just sorta overshadow it. Mainly SSB due to the replayability in SSB.
    Oh, that kinda thing. I don't even play SSB so that doesn't bother me in the least. xD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

Oh, that kinda thing. I don't even play SSB so that doesn't bother me in the least. xD
    Haha that's fair. Yeah that's the only real complaints I've seen so far.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I tend to like my RPGs turn-based. That opens up the ability to command multiple characters/units in a battle rather than have AI do stupid things with them. When RPGs go real-time, it becomes way less about the combat strategy and more about cranking out as many attacks as possible, which is essentially a typical action-adventure/platformer game but with damage numbers.

As for KH, the first game came around during a time when I wasn't crazy at all things Disney, mainly due to Michael Eisner. Now I'm a bit more on the neutral side and don't mind it as much.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I tend to like my RPGs turn-based. That opens up the ability to command multiple characters/units in a battle rather than have AI do stupid things with them. When RPGs go real-time, it becomes way less about the combat strategy and more about cranking out as many attacks as possible, which is essentially a typical action-adventure/platformer game but with damage numbers.

As for KH, the first game came around during a time when I wasn't crazy at all things Disney, mainly due to Michael Eisner. Now I'm a bit more on the neutral side and don't mind it as much.
    Funny enough, I didn’t like it at first either. Like I was at that age too where I didn’t like things Disney related. But you know how it can be with brothers. My brother loved it, but he often got stuck on bosses. Me being the expert pro video gamer like I am/was told him let me try and explain the controls. Beat it pretty easily finding things he didn’t to do that worked. Needless to say it got me wanting to play it myself. So I started, made it past where he was and beat it before him. It got me hooked xD.

So far it’s been incredibly fun! Especially how they have handled the stories in each world. I wish I could give better judgment cause my controller and PS4 have had issues playing it. The controller often moves the character is its own and sometimes the PS4 shuts off randomly. Thank goodness for auto save features now. It just makes it hard to tell if it’s the motion of the game sometimes where the character just keeps in his own motion or if the controller isn’t responding. I’m sure the laws of motion apply here in some ways. Some worlds are extremely long and tidious (I’m looking at you Toy Story world) while others are pretty short lived. One I noticed was really more for “Disney asthertics.” What every Disney animation movie has. I’m closing in past the halfway mark I’m sure so things are getting pretty interesting.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah, Metal Gear Solid was a game that initially, I just enjoyed watching it more than playing it. Tried it myself and yeah, it's not an easy game, although I'm sure there are people who have mastered the heck out of it. My thing is stealth games require patience and ugh, I if I don't get it doing stealth in the first two tries, I either give up and go rambo or play something else.

I've heard good things about KHIII, but I don't think I'm going to try and get into that series. I'm so behind on so much other stuff right now. :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

There's a lot of games I'd much rather watch people play than play myself. Perhaps Kingdom Hearts is one of those.

Also get hype y'all, tallying for MOTY is nearing completion.
    / / / / / / / /

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

There's a lot of games I'd much rather watch people play than play myself. Perhaps Kingdom Hearts is one of those.

Also get hype y'all, tallying for MOTY is nearing completion.
    Cool bits, you rock for hosting that!