Page 419 of 513 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5121
    Remember the Pokémon Episode ( i think it's Ghost of Madien's Peak ) where a Gastly Combined Venusaur ( Bulbasaurs fully Evolved Form ) with Blastoise ( Squirtles fully Evolved Form ) to Create Venustoise

By the way on a side note please help me out with this -> http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post302947

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I find it funny they keep making new ways for humans to get turned into Pokemon.

It all started with Bill in the first game, then there was Ash getting magically turned into a Pikachu in the anime, then you had the entire PMD series based on this whole concept (which by itself created like four new methods), and then you have Detective Pikachu where it happens to whole crowds of people. There must be like a dozen canonical means by now. XD

If you ever find yourself as a human in the Pokemon universe, you'd better have a plan on how to deal with becoming one of those critters.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I find it funny they keep making new ways for humans to get turned into Pokemon.

Ash getting magically turned into a Pikachu in the anime, then you had the entire PMD series based on this whole concept (which by itself created like four new methods), and then you have Detective Pikachu where it happens to whole crowds of people. There must be like a dozen canonical means by now. XD

If you ever find yourself as a human in the Pokemon universe, you'd better have a plan on how to deal with becoming one of those critters.
    if something like that does happen what Pokémon would you want to be ( if you could choose ) ?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    if something like that does happen what Pokémon would you want to be ( if you could choose ) ?
    Points to name, avatar, signature, and the Pokemon I had as my character in Stalkers.

Feel free to take a guess, but it should be a pretty easy one!

Points to name, avatar, signature, and the Pokemon I had as my character in Stalkers.

Feel free to take a guess, but it should be a pretty easy one!
    isn't that too obvious though Neo Emolga ?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    isn't that too obvious though Neo Emolga ?
    I won't deny, yeah, I make it pretty obvious. :P

I really like the little dude, though!

Check out my Signature ( i would be one of them, guess which one )
    |
    v

Administrator

We all know already which one I would want. Though again I'd need an Everstone or Everstone Scarf. Scarf preferably.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

I'm guessing the Pika. You've been passionate about the fuzzy yellow guy lately. XD

I'm guessing the Pika. You've been passionate about the fuzzy yellow guy lately. XD
    was it that obvious Neo ?