Page 486 of 513 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah she has in the past but nothing too over the top.
    Yeah, though I can see her getting so mad that she attacks an employee over something insignificant or even worse, tries to resist arrest and takes a swing at a cop.

Does she shout and scream at complete strangers as well, or is it really just you and your dad?

Senior Moderator

I remember a crack head shouting at me as he stole my toilet. I'd rather not get stabbed so i just backed away. Toilets are expensive apparently.

Don't know why that reminded me of that, but yea

Your mom sounds more and more like the hulk each time

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Who would win in a screaming contest I wonder. Her or the Hulk? And I'm not talking about Hogan here. The big green rage machine.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Emolga View Post
    Yeah, though I can see her getting so mad that she attacks an employee over something insignificant or even worse, tries to resist arrest and takes a swing at a cop.

Does she shout and scream at complete strangers as well, or is it really just you and your dad?
    Not often but she does yes. One time she chewed out some Poor Taco Bell employee because our total was $16.02 and Mom heard $16 so she handed the girl a $20 and didn’t realize the mistake until the girl was already making change. Mom demanded the girl rerun the transaction because she didn’t want the $.98 in change because she hates coins, but the girl couldn’t do anything about it so she just kept apologizing until Mom cooled down.

I also caught like a minute of one of her tantrums last night. For context, we just got back from a trip and we had four suitcases: two orange ones, one blue one, and my purple one. My dad is a bit particular about how we stack suitcases in the case (oranges have to go on the bottom), but last night he just let mom do what she want which meant she put the blue one on the bottom and an orange suitcase on top. Dad also did not help her put the suitcases in the car, which started this argument. I only caught a little bit of it because I was worried she’d notice me filming, but it actually got a lot worse from here.

Warning, strong language towards the end
    https://youtu.be/vmIJksCZYas
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Not often but she does yes. One time she chewed out some Poor Taco Bell employee because our total was $16.02 and Mom heard $16 so she handed the girl a $20 and didn’t realize the mistake until the girl was already making change. Mom demanded the girl rerun the transaction because she didn’t want the $.98 in change because she hates coins, but the girl couldn’t do anything about it so she just kept apologizing until Mom cooled down.

I also caught like a minute of one of her tantrums last night. For context, we just got back from a trip and we had four suitcases: two orange ones, one blue one, and my purple one. My dad is a bit particular about how we stack suitcases in the case (oranges have to go on the bottom), but last night he just let mom do what she want which meant she put the blue one on the bottom and an orange suitcase on top. Dad also did not help her put the suitcases in the car, which started this argument. I only caught a little bit of it because I was worried she’d notice me filming, but it actually got a lot worse from here.

Warning, strong language towards the end
    https://youtu.be/vmIJksCZYas
    ...wow.

That's a whole lot of scary tantrum over nothing. Really, when my dad and I pack stuff in the car for a trip or whatever, if it fits, it's good to go. That's all. No drama needed. If there's a disagreement between him and I, I just try to rationalize out why I'm doing things this way. Usually we come to an understanding, even if we may not entirely agree. We had a small squabble when we were having trouble trying to fix a window (a glass pane fell out from age and we were trying to seal it back in), but that's like a really minor thing. And that minor incident was like the worst one that's happened in like half the year.

As far as coins go, geez. That's totally not a big deal. Gather them in a container and sort them to deposit into a bank or dump them into a Coinstar machine, which is what I do. Easy way to deal with them. But screaming at someone and ruining someone's day like that over a measly $.98 (not to mention she's just doing her job)? Come on. Life's too short and hard enough as is to make big scenes over minor things like that.

But really, watching this video convinces me she's completely and utterly mentally unstable. It's a wonder she hasn't been arrested for a random act of violence against someone, whether it's attacking an employee over something minuscule, road rage, or something else. And I could totally see her fighting with a cop and getting herself cuffed or even tasered because she just seems completely berserk and out of control. If she's on medication for this, clearly they need to up the doses on that.

Senior Moderator

Okay, the crack head's argument for taking my toilet made more sense than that.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

...wow.

That's a whole lot of scary tantrum over nothing. Really, when my dad and I pack stuff in the car for a trip or whatever, if it fits, it's good to go. That's all. No drama needed. If there's a disagreement between him and I, I just try to rationalize out why I'm doing things this way. Usually we come to an understanding, even if we may not entirely agree. We had a small squabble when we were having trouble trying to fix a window (a glass pane fell out from age and we were trying to seal it back in), but that's like a really minor thing. And that minor incident was like the worst one that's happened in like half the year.

As far as coins go, geez. That's totally not a big deal. Gather them in a container and sort them to deposit into a bank or dump them into a Coinstar machine, which is what I do. Easy way to deal with them. But screaming at someone and ruining someone's day like that over a measly $.98 (not to mention she's just doing her job)? Come on. Life's too short and hard enough as is to make big scenes over minor things like that.

But really, watching this video convinces me she's completely and utterly mentally unstable. It's a wonder she hasn't been arrested for a random act of violence against someone, whether it's attacking an employee over something minuscule, road rage, or something else. And I could totally see her fighting with a cop and getting herself cuffed or even tasered because she just seems completely berserk and out of control. If she's on medication for this, clearly they need to up the doses on that.
    Yeah so that's a glimpse of how most arguments with her go.

Yeah it's really not that big of a deal. Mom just blew it wayyyy out of proportion for no apparent reason? But she does this so.

Again yeah it's really not that big of a deal. I don't like change as much as the next guy but I'm not gonna chew out an employee for something that was my mistake.

I'm not sure if she's on meds for her anger but supposedly her MS causes it to be much much worse so maybe she can get put on it soon.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

It's weird I like to look into things on a psychological level sometimes. It's one thing I've never been able to understand. It's like a form of OCD in a way and some people need to have it a certain way. Else it'll seem very very wrong to them. Like then put a square shape in the circle hole. Doesn't make sense how, but they did it. Maybe one day I'll delve more into mental states with MS. Hopefully it doesn't get worse as time goes on though, Noble. Hopefully so meds will help her out there.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah so that's a glimpse of how most arguments with her go.

Yeah it's really not that big of a deal. Mom just blew it wayyyy out of proportion for no apparent reason? But she does this so.

Again yeah it's really not that big of a deal. I don't like change as much as the next guy but I'm not gonna chew out an employee for something that was my mistake.

I'm not sure if she's on meds for her anger but supposedly her MS causes it to be much much worse so maybe she can get put on it soon.
    Noble, this kind of behavior from her is disgusting. I have met and interacted with many people in my life, and very, very few of them were ever like this. And those that were are people I've long cut out of my life.

Normal people are not like that. Sure, we may sigh at little frustrations here and there, but anger is usually reserved for those more rarer, more serious incidents where there is gross and extreme unacceptable unfairness. But with her, no, there's no excuse to be constantly triggering off like that. Calling your husband a "son of a b***h" like that over how baggage is packed and getting furious at an employee over $.98? Absolutely unnecessary and unacceptable. There is no way I would tolerate that kind of blatantly disrespectful treatment in a relationship and unless there were major redeeming qualities that my SO had that made up for it (which I don't think she has), it would instantly kill the whole relationship for me.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Noble, this kind of behavior from her is disgusting. I have met and interacted with many people in my life, and very, very few of them were ever like this. And those that were are people I've long cut out of my life.

Normal people are not like that. Sure, we may sigh at little frustrations here and there, but anger is usually reserved for those more rarer, more serious incidents where there is gross and extreme unacceptable unfairness. But with her, no, there's no excuse to be constantly triggering off like that. Calling your husband a "son of a b***h" like that over how baggage is packed and getting furious at an employee over $.98? Absolutely unnecessary and unacceptable. There is no way I would tolerate that kind of blatantly disrespectful treatment in a relationship and unless there were major redeeming qualities that my SO had that made up for it (which I don't think she has), it would instantly kill the whole relationship for me.
    Yeah I've long known it's not normal but there's very little I can do until I move out. I've grinned and bore it for this long, I can manage a little while longer.
    / / / / / / / /