Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ooh, Haxorus. I like it. O:

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Here's a new Avatar/Banner set:

HOLY CRAP, dude, those look awesome! I love the style and they look so gloriously badass!

Seriously, that was done on GIMP? Hot damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Ooh, Haxorus. I like it. O:
    Hey! Something we have in common! :P

As if that's any surprise. Something's kept us friends this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    HOLY CRAP, dude, those look awesome! I love the style and they look so gloriously badass!

Seriously, that was done on GIMP? Hot damn...
    Hahahahaha. I told you. GIMP doesn't have a quality issue if you're willing to put in the time to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @XaiakuX Wow, those looks sweet! O: I love the grungy style. You have a really cool distinct style.
    It's not as unique as you might think, though. I derive a lot of my style from Tombi. Cait was the one who got me into graphics, as well as taught me how to do a lot of it. She's always been stupid talented as far as art and creativity. That's why her cosplays look stupid amazing. So, it's because of her that my banners really look the way they do. It also helps to find some high quality images, or else these banners would look like poopy. So a lot of credit goes to those artists.

Here's a Mimikyu: (Something that doesn't have my name plastered on it!)

Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

5. This post has been liked by:

Yeah, I miss Cait. :c I wish she was on PXR again. I think she was here for a few months in 2013 and then vanished. xD

O: Oh my gosh, I love it! Such a cool picture of mimikyu, too. @Noblejanobii LOOK. YOU'LL LOVE IT. Does the text say anything? It looks like gibberish. xD I love the avatar and banner set though. :3 Looks really cool.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yes it is very cute! I see "Be afraid" but other than that it's jibberish here as well.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Yeah, I miss Cait. :c I wish she was on PXR again. I think she was here for a few months in 2013 and then vanished. xD

O: Oh my gosh, I love it! Such a cool picture of mimikyu, too. @Noblejanobii LOOK. YOU'LL LOVE IT. Does the text say anything? It looks like gibberish. xD I love the avatar and banner set though. :3 Looks really cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yes it is very cute! I see "Be afraid" but other than that it's gibberish here as well.
    The original image is HERE. It is actually a clay molded doll, and it is freakin' amazing.

Yes, the text is gibberish. The only thing meant to be legible is BE AFRAID. Which... who could be afraid of all that hatred filled cuteness?
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Wooowww, that clay model is incredible. o.o And yep, thought it was jibberish. I do like the 'be afraid' text though. Cool little edge. c:

Wooowww, that clay model is incredible. o.o And yep, thought it was jibberish. I do like the 'be afraid' text though. Cool little edge. c:
    It is, so like I said, all the mad props to the original artists, who just make this so much easier. xD

I was trying to make a cool Spider-Man banner.. and it just turned into this:

Unfortunately, I'm not the best at rendering, and it shows here. But, I really enjoyed the outcome of this, all the same.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Whaaaat the heeeck. Looks cool. xD And...tasty? The banner looks awesome though. B)

12. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Someone likes to eat spiders for lunch. xD

14. This post has been liked by: