Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (2/7), Cornelius(7/7), Fiddle(6/6)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 10/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

" Unstable thief? What in the world. I have never taken anything from anyon." I said. This Sophie character was turning out to be very petty. I guess she didnt like Chopping Mall or Alicen.

I was clearly not taking the word of someone who abused what little power they felt like they had by lying about me. So I wasnt going to a pokemon center to wait. It was time to actually find out more info on Mesprit maybe get some leads.

I walked up to the first person I saw.
    "Excuse me do you have a libr.." i paused

"Is that a giant satellite? Do you have a tv station here?" I asked

The older man looked at me oddly before speaking up
    " Aren't from around here are you young man. Thats the satellite for Jubilife News Network. Its the home of news here in Jubilife."

I nodded
    " Im not sure its customary here but where I'm from when someone helps you give them a firm handshake."

I shook her hand firmly before letting go and heading on my way. I went to the tv station and walked up to the front desk.
    " My name is Renny and I have some valuable footage from a recent attack by Team Galatic that I would like to submit.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-10-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@
    Instinct (5/5) Kid (0/5) Sniper (0/5)
    Egg:
    Spinarak Egg (7 of 22 posts to hatch)
    Items: Pokeballs (4)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Matthias watched Sophie and Rennie bicker, and then Sophie threw Rennie under the bus, calling him a Kleptomaniac.

Rennie stomped off, supposedly towards the local Pokemon Center.

Careful not to catch the eye of the irritated Sophie, Mathias walked up to the security guard.

"Hey mister, seeing as we are coming for you I have a hundred questions about the city."

"Where is the Pokemon Center? Is there a gym in the city? Who is the gym leader? What sort of Pokemon do they use? Is there a nice place to eat?..."

Instinct ran around at his side looking all the sights that were afforded by the city.

By the time that he had annoyed the guard enough, he had a fair idea of how to swipe the card. It was connected to a clip on the guard's breast pocket, with an extendable string to allow him to swipe it through a door.

Easy enough to get, but noticeable once it was gone. he wait until he needed it before swiping it.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (7/7)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Cordelia (7/7)
    [Starly, Female]
    Cato (5/5)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (5/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    [5 of 10 posts to hatch]
    Items: 2 Pokeballs

Amy nodded as her instructions were delivered to her. That she could do. Observing people was something she did on a regular basis. All she had to do was crack her knuckles. Got it. Amy began to scan over the group immediately, only to have her concentration partially interrupted by the exchange between Rennie and Sophie. She frowned at Rennie's lack of compliance. Man, what a stick in the mud. Did he not want to get home? Was that it? The least he could do was make it known so they could ditch him at the first curb they found. Amy had to agree with Sophie. If he wasn't helping the team, he was a liability to slowing them down.

Amy watched as Rennie stormed off. She rolled her eyes and tried to reconcentrate. Well that was one less person to worry about. Besides, hadn't he wanted to ditch them initially anyway? Perhaps this was for the best. Shifting her hold on her egg, the warmth permeating over her arms, Amy resumed her scanning over the group, observing for any suspicious activity.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post @Rival Max (Everyone else, I will give people a moment to respond before moving on).

As you explain your situation to the nurse, you are met with a confused look.

"Team... Galactic?" the receptionist asked, "I can't say I've heard of them. Are they a sports team?"

5. This post has been liked by:

(I love the recurring “sports team” joke. It’s amazing.)

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)];[Eunomos- Kricketot, Male (0/6)];[Vedfolnir- Starly, Male (0/5)];[Unnamed- Bidoof, Unknown (0/5)]
    Items: 2 pokeballs

Tony sighed and shook his head. If they were having this much trouble getting along already, this was going to be a very, very long journey. That being said, he had to agree with Sophie, at least for the moment. He hadn’t been given a task like the others, so he figured his default task would be to wait until things went sour and try to patch things up afterwards. He is the team’s medic, after all.

7. This post has been liked by:

( the rage towards this builds)

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (2/7), Cornelius(7/7), Fiddle(6/6)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 10/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs

I walked into the Jubilife News Network and was greeted by someone completely unqualified for the job. Maybe that is the reason she got put into this position. Mother told me some people shouldn't expect to move higher than this in life.

" Actually are you hiring I know someone as inept at her job and she would fit in here fine. " I joked before Arnny gave me a little nudge

" My apologies, I have had a rough day. I was wondering if you there was a reporter available who I could chat with about a potential story, if not, was there a place I could send a video file of a battle that took place at Lake Verity. The battle was between a gang here in Sinnoh called Team Galatic. A legendary pokemon makes an appearance as well."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post

"I will see if we have somebody available." the receptionist replies, not trying to hide the irritation at the comment made towards her moments earlier, "For the time being, if you would like to take a seat?"

A few minutes later, a man in his thirties approaches you, shaking your hand, and introducing himself.

"You can call me Hugo." the man says, "I understand you have some footage that we may be interested in?"

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (5/5)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: Weedle 4/10
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x3
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 19 (+1)

( @Rival Max Neith doesn’t have a Laptop, she left it behind in her own world)

Neith accepted the cable and smiled. “Thank you very much. I’ll shouldn’t need it for long.”

Walking to the back of the group, with as many bodies between her and the security guard’s line of sight as possible, Neith began to feel around in her jacket pocket. To her relief, they were still there, attached to Binary’s pokeball. Neith pulled out what looked like suction cups attached to a tangle of thin wires, and using Renny’s cable quickly plugged them into the pokedex, then attached the cups at various places on Binary.

“I just need you to bring up the source code for me.” The Porygon nodded, then closed it’s eyes. A moment later, the screen on the pokedex changed to display lines of green code. Neith scanned it over few a moment. “Ok, start by deleting line 16 and then change line 34 to look up variable 3 instead…”

Neith’s focus was broken by a raised voices. Sophie and Renny had gotten into a disagreement, which ended in the photographer leaving. Neith looked around, but none of the others seemed phased by it. Not one of them tried to get him to stay. Neith felt an unfamiliar feeling of anger welling up inside her. Did none of them care about what happened to him?

As they started moving again, Neith marched over to Sophie, then practically exploded.
    “What the hell was that!? Just because Renny was being difficult does not give you the right to frame him as a thief! You’ve most likely lost any respect he had for you, and achieved nothing. He might not have filmed what you wanted, so you chose no film at all? How is that helpful?! I think Rowan was wrong about you.” As was I, she added mentally, thinking back to the grunt at the lake.

Neith then stormed off, placing as much distance between the “leader” and herself as possible.
    Binary was still plugged into her pokedex, though discreetly hidden under her jacket with Fennel, so at not to draw attention. Well, as discreet as two pokemon in a jacket can be anyway.
    After a few minutes, the new pokemon screen flashed up. “Great work Bi” Neith said, as she unplugged the Porygon, then began to type…

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (7/7)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Cordelia (7/7)
    [Starly, Female]
    Cato (5/5)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (5/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    [6 of 10 posts to hatch]
    Items: 2 Pokeballs

Amy flinched as her concentration was broken again by Neith's shouting. She watched as Neith snapped at Sophie then stormed off. "Whoa wait Neith!" she called after her, starting to move to follow Neith but stopping. They couldn't really afford to split the group any further. She let out a long sigh and rubbed her head. Glancing back at Sophie, Amy bit her lip, then asked, "Do you want me to go after her or remain with you? I could care less about Renny. The loss of him is no skin off my back given how he's treated us thus far. But Neith's been fairly kind so far so..." If these disruptions continued, Amy was going to have a hard time keeping watch on people. They needed to take control of the situation quickly.

"Don't take what she said to heart. You're still learning and even people will great potential can make missteps. I don't think she's right about him losing respect for you, since I feel like he hasn't had any from the start, but I don't think pushing him away will be a viable solution for the rest of our time together. He could become even more of a liability that way if he can't keep his mouth shut and exposes this whole situation." Amy looked over the group. "I get we're all stressed and tense, but if I've learned anything from having a police officer as a girlfriend, it's that splitting up in a situation you're unfamiliar with is not a good idea. If you really want to follow Neith and depart, that's your choice of course. But none of us have any idea what's going on out there, what lies in store for us within this city. At least together, we might be able to handle it. Alone, we could be sacrificed to the houndooms."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

(ooc: Neith is my favorite character now lol. The rest of you people are savages :P. Renny was nice to half the group and hadn't even met the other half and at the first sign of a rogue leader he is tossed to the wolves and everyone else is like oh well. I'm playful shaking my fist at you people. Though I am enjoying getting to explore an improved part of the story.)

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (2/7), Cornelius(7/7), Fiddle(6/6), Delta (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 11/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs

I don't think the receptionist appreciated what I said to her. I was trying to pinpoint why it would bother her but it was pointless. She worked at a News Network how could she not know the news?? This confused me a little but I thanked her for looking into the matter anyway. I found a comfy seat and pulled out my laptop while I waited. The damn thing needed updates and my wifi configuration was all shot to hell must be different setups for different worlds. While I sat there going through raw footage and eating a snack the tv screens nearby caught my attention. Initially, I was uninterested in the content on the screen but then something interesting caught my eye right as the news was going to commercial break. I noticed a Dash Corp title at the end. I was curious did Dash Corp. own the news too? I guess it made perfect sense. Corporations like the Aether Foundation in my world was massive and covered many different facets. That place had its hand in all the cookie jars.

At some point, a man came down to speak to me.

"You can call me Hugo." the man says, "I understand you have some footage that we may be interested in?"

"Thank you for seeing me" I said standing up to greet him.

" My name is Renny Thomas and I have a hell of a story for you Hugo. I realize what I'm about to tell you may seem crazy but please try and keep an open mind. Myself and 7 other young trainers were transported here to your world through wormholes in space time. I'm going to say based on the timing of the wormholes that brought us here I believe there must be others from different worlds that were also brought here but who have yet to either made it known or are carefully exploring your world without drawing any attention to themselves for more sinister purposes. However, for me, this is about more than just the means and methods that brought the others and myself here. This is about something happening in this world that I believe brought us all here. "

I then went further into detail explaining to him the events so far. The run-in with Team Galactic, the appearance of a legendary pokemon. The mission at hand and of course the bravery of the young trainers who I had failed to make a real connection with. I showed him the footage and photos taken. Then I gave him a moment to digest it all.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic