Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (5/5) Starly (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: --

Palila shifted her backpack around, tucking the pokeball with Starly into her hoodie pocket (where she found her other pokeball which held Rowlett).
    ”That’s a lot of ‘may’s and ‘mights’, blondie.” She eyed the girl skeptically, face not softening into a smile at all.
    ”Surely you either have some answers, or nah.”

As the conversation progressed, a veritable horde of pokemon poured out of the grass towards the other trainers around. Palila’s eyes widened. She was amazed that so many would show up at once- and not even the same species or types! The pokemon in this region might be a lot more fierce and organized than those in Alola.

”Well, I literally don’t know where I am, so I’m gonna have to follow you dudes to some civilization anyway.” She admitted, not wanting to also admit that she wanted the protection the group could give. It was obvious anyway, though.
    ”Horey-berg city, was it?”

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (22/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

"There are so many 'mays' and 'mights' because I am not sure if you're gonna be easy to work with or a pain in my a**..." I thought to myself.

Once the others had caught their Pokemon we moved on as I kept near the new girl.

"I'm Sophie. The reason we approached you is because we got here the same way you did." I explained, as I flicked through my Poketch, managing to find a simulated image of a wormhole, "We all came from different worlds through these wormholes, and wound up here. Nathan got here before the rest of us, and then we all appeared in Twinleaf Town."

After she had a chance to process this, I continued.

"We wound up in a fight against a group called Team Galactic at Lake Verity nearby, where we were helped out by Nathan and Professor Rowan. When we got back to Rowan's lab, he explained that he didn't think that all of us came from our respective worlds to this place at that point in time was random." I explained, trying to not sound insane, "He thinks it is intentional, be it by some god or Arceus itself, and that if we want to get home, we need to work together for some purpose. So he gave us each a Pokemon, and suggested we check out Lake Valor and Lake Acuity, and try and take on the gyms until we figure out why we were brought here."

"So look, basically, I, and also Professor Rowan, think that if you want to get home, your best shot is with us. What do you think?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(10/10), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 23/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

As Renny adjusted the setting on his camera oblivious to the others activities. Wild pokemon appeared. He didnt so much pay the pokemon attention instead focusing on getting the white wash corrected.

"Almost got it." Renny said filming different areas to get use to the new camera.

With the lighting being acceptable he began to record some shots of the trainers. All if this was just filler to him. There was no substance to this. As he zoomed in he noticed zubats flying around. The frustrated bat types must have been startled by the wormhole and now out ot instinct they were attacking.

" we havent really added any horror pokemon to the team yet. " he said looking at his pokemon.

" A zubat could add some really creepiness if we go in that direction." Renny continued

He then turned his focus to which of the zubats. Using the camera he moved in closr ignoring the smaller ones. He finally stopped on one in the center.

Renny made his way over to Neith to see if he could see what strategy she would use.

" thats the one right there. Fiddle I need you to let out a loud sound that will causes these sound sensitive pokemon to get confused. Delta when the group starts scattering move in fast for a tackle. Val help clear the area of any zubats that get in the way with your bubble attack."

With that the plan went into action.

Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Point Requirement: 9
    Item Being Used/Quantity: x1 Poké ball (3-1)
    Points On Hand: 69
    Points After: 60

The plan had worked but they had created a loud mess. Water had shout out in all directions. Renny covered the camera but kept recording until the point where the pokeball stopped shaking.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@oOOo
    Instinct (5/5) _ Kid (5/5) _ Sniper (5/5) _ Bienie (5/5)
    Egg:
    Spinarak Egg (19 of 22 posts to hatch)
    Items: Pokeballs (2), Revive (1)

Matthias buried the Pokeball with the Yuck bug Pokemon deep within his Backpack, where he hoped he could forget about it. He walked over to hear Sophie talking to the new girl.

She was giving Sophie a bit of attitude, which brightened Matthias' day immensely.

He heard Sophie talking about how they were all working together. "Yep! That's us." He added with a grin. "Working together! One big happy family!" he did his best to keep the sarcasm from his voice, but failed a bit at the 'happy family' comment.

"I'm Matthias. You need something, let me know. I'll get it. Didn't catch your name."

Trainer Palila Rae

Palila watched as other trainers ended their encounters masterfully (or with great disgust) and followed along with the group.
    As Sophie introduced herself and showed images of wormholes, Palila grimly nodded. That wormhole definitely looked familiar.

"So, you all came from different worlds, huh." She repeated, looking up ahead on the path "That means you've never been here before either! " She was genuinely surprised and not exactly filled with confidence.
    "Geez, I hope this group is using a good map..." She mumbled, tugging at the strings on her hoodie.

Palilas processing done, Sophie continued on with the story so far.
    It sounded less and less based in logic, and more and more based on wishful thinking as the story went on.

"So if we work together, explore the land, and beat gyms, you and some Professor think we'll get zip-zapped back home for being good lil' kiddies?" The tone of her voice betrayed how much she thought it was dumb, and she looked around at the group of trainers, wondering if anyone else was just as baffled by this line of thinking. She would certainly have to meet this professor before following THAT plan.
    At that point, Matthias chimed in, equally sarcastic. Palila smirked a little.

"Geez, Sophie and Matthias, what a mouthful!" She commented on how formal their names sounded. "I only get called Palila Rae when I'm in trouble- So lets stick to nicknames. Rae-rae, Pali, Lil, whatever." She tilted her head in their directions, hoping to be offered any preferred nicknames in response.

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (23/36)

Basic Info Story Info

This was becoming stupid. I understood this person was probably a bit irritated and confused, but we all went through what she did without being a massive b***h about it...

"Look, I get it isn't ideal, but this isn't exactly a common occurrence. We are going down this path because we have no better ideas. Nobody knows why we were pulled here, and how we are going to get back. All we can do is guess that by traveling the reason will become apparent." I replied irritably, "So unless you have any better ideas, I suggest you mind your tone. We just want to help, but if you know better, please, enlighten me. I'm not just here because I felt like a holiday in Sinnoh..."

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(10/10), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 24/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

Renny overheard the conversation and noticed that Sophie tone had changed. This seemed par to the course with an emotional person.

" She is right." He said interrupting the conversation.

" Her logic is more than sound. A big part of this grouping relies on us pretending everything is normal and at the end of this journey good faith will take us home." Renny said pondering the plan in its entirety.

" some hard choices will be made and the mission parameters will be more than tested. Maybe its more accurate to say we have been asked in good faith to help uncover answers with others forced into a similar postion. Though so far it appears that discovery is only acceptable when granted permission by the professors admins here" Renny said adjusting his glasses.

Renny didnt reallg care much beyond that what they were talking about. He went back to exploring the poketch device.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Palila Rae

Palila laughed at Sophies irritated tone- but also took in the information.
    "A holiday in SINNOH, ohhh. Well that explains why its a bit too chill here for me."
    Oh thank the totems, you ARE human! She thought to herself, glad to see some emotion and distress from someone else.

When the tall cameraman joined the conversation, Palila tilted her shoulder around, looking him in the eye. He was probably older, and definitely the tallest in the group- but was a bit of a lanky beanpole devoid of muscle. Plus, having glasses was always a disadvantage in a fight. She listened to him while sizing him up.
    When he finished his speech and looked back down at his Poketch, Palila shot a glance across at Sophie.
    "Blondie, I honestly couldn't tell- was shaggy there agreeing with me, or with you?"

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (24/36)

Basic Info Story Info

"He's agreeing with you." I explained, a little more amused than before, "But that's mostly because he doesn't like that my first priority is figuring out how to get us all home, and not this film he is wanting to make."

"Anyway, if you're gonna tag along with us. Nathan has a couple of Pokemon for you to pick from to help out along the way." I explained, now a bit more calm, "What do you say?"

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (5/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 8/8
    | Fiona♀ | 5/5
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | [no name]♀ | 5/5
    | [no name]♂ | 6/6
    Items: x1,
    Total Posts: 33

Once Hannig had settled into his new form and her kricketot's poké ball was clipped onto her belt, Kinnie tuned in to the new girl's conversation with Sophie and Matthias. She tilted her head as she listened, wondering if she should interrupt to introduce herself. She glanced down to Hannig while she was deliberating, only to watch as the grass type waddled toward the new girl.

"Gro!" he said, looking up at her.

Kinnie sighed and followed him, stopping by his side. "Kinnie," she offered, meeting eyes with the girl. "Short for Kindrea."

"Grot," her grass type added.

"This is Hannig."